Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 22511 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1000 on: October 17, 2019, 07:30:05 PM »
Protesting your vandalism here, in the process of you incessantly confirming your struggle with severe, classic, disorder symptoms similarly documented in the DSM
( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )  is actually a public service and a pressure relief valve.

Pre-WWII, parents would pack a lunch basket and a blanket, and take their kids to be entertained by public lynchings, make a day of it! (See all those cars parked on the hill? They're here for you...)
Too be fair, a lynching was not as tragic as your haunting of this forum, but the hangman was never heard to say,
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm glad that you also see there are people here who are only here for malicious disruption...

Objecting is markedly less intrusive than the giant, reality sucking vacuum that is the effect of your participation here.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 07:33:15 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1000 on: October 17, 2019, 07:30:05 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1001 on: October 17, 2019, 09:01:50 PM »

The topic here is Mrs Robert Reid...

It is amazing what some people will do when you disprove them on Janney...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1002 on: October 17, 2019, 09:42:13 PM »
You’ve never proven or disproven a thing in your entire life.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1002 on: October 17, 2019, 09:42:13 PM »

Online Otto Beck

« Reply #1003 on: October 17, 2019, 10:25:48 PM »
The topic here is Mrs Robert Reid...

It is amazing what some people will do when you disprove them on Janney...

Hit that ignore button again, you can do it!

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #1004 on: October 18, 2019, 01:22:50 AM »
Thanks Bettina. But Doyle has such a blatant mixture of incompetence and arrogance, anyone can see it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1004 on: October 18, 2019, 01:22:50 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1005 on: October 19, 2019, 06:50:37 PM »
I give credit to Mr Doyle for convincing me  that Prayerman is probably Sarah Stanton, and  where exactly Gloria Cavalry was at the base of the steps, talking to Joe Molina, which solved my dilemma how Baker could have gone past and up the steps not seen by Molina, Cavalry, Stanton, BW Frazier, yet seen by Pauline Sanders.

However, where Mrs Robert A. Reid aka Jeraldine Reid, is concerned, its remains unresolved for myself, where exactly Mrs Reid is in the Wiegman film and where exactly she is in the Couch/Darnell films.

Ive got a serious problem with Couch film start time supposedly starting at 24 sec post last shot, when in the background in Couch film, when the camera pans to the Grassy Knoll 8 seconds into Couch film, there can be seen Wiegman himself turning around after just having stopped HIS camera at 15 sec post last shot.

This i have not reconciled yet, According to Couch WC testimony, he heard Bob Jackson say "theres a rifle in the window" and then Couch looked up and spotted the rifle also in the 6th floor TSBD SE window in time to see the rifle "slowly withdrawn" That means Couch saw the rifle at about 3 secs post last shot fired. Then Couch says he immediately reached for his camera and after a quick adjustment, started filming.  That would surely NOT have taken another 20 seconds would it? Maybe 5 seconds tops, more likely, since Couch also stated that for professional cameramen, even 10 seconds is a "long time". So if Couch in fact did start his camera at about 7 to 8 seconds posts shots, then that DOES reconcile with Wiegman being seen at 15 seconds post last shot, as well as also proving that Mr.Campbell had to have left Mrs Reid not later than about 5 sec post shots, in order to be seen 100 ft further away, running past the Stemmons freeway sign, at approx 15 sec post shots also.

Now I am suggesting here, that possibly, Mrs Reid has left and begun her return to the TSBD as early as 10 seconds post last shots, in which case, she would have reached the 2nd floor office easily by 60 seconds post last shot.

And if Oswald had been in the 2nd floor lunchroom from 12:15 right up until 12:30, and heard sirens going off about 10 seconds post last shot, and increasingly more siren noise by 20 sec posts, then it would have been logical for him to have gone into the 2nd floor office in just his T shirt and carrying a coke he just got from the machine, which he had NOT opened. He was simply going into the office to ask someone about the sirens, and upon finding no one in the office, continued walking slowly further, probably not able to see all the desks due to LOS obstructions of columns and or other partitions. Thus Oswald might have already traveled at least 3/4ths distance to the front door, BEFORE Mrs Reid entered and that meeting thus was surprising to both of them.

Mrs Reid, of course has stated in FBI statement and WC Testimony that as she entered the front door, she saw Oswald entering the rear door. This could be a subliminal memory however. Mrs Reid actually may have seen Oswald approaching as she entered, and then later would presume he must have entered via the rear door.

If so, then Oswald could have exited the 2nd floor office front door, only in his T-shirt and with unopened coke, and therefore, having learned JFK was shot, from Mrs Reid, decided that 1st,he should return to the 2nd floor lunchroom to retrieve his brown shirt and or jacket, which he conceivably had taken off and left there. Oswald would have likely used the hallway in this case, and if exiting at 65 seconds post shots from front door, and traveling at 5 ft/sec pace, would have traversed about 80 ft of hallway and 10 ft of vestibule space, in another 16 seconds. Thus, Oswald would be seen about 80-83 seconds post shots by Officer Baker, as Oswald opens and closes the lunchroom door. That action changed the light intensity, causing a flicker, which is what caught Bakers eye, caused him to move over, and look thru the 2x2 windows and saw Oswald "moving away"

« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 03:44:07 PM by Zeon Mason »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1006 on: October 19, 2019, 08:50:39 PM »
I give credit to Mr Doyle for convincing me  that Prayerman is probably Sarah Stanton, and  where exactly Gloria Cavalry was at the base of the steps, talking to Joe Molina, which solved my dilemma how Baker could have gone past and up the steps not seen by Molina, Cavalry, Stanton, BW Frazier, yet seen by Pauline Sanders.

However, where Mrs Robert A. Reid aka Jeraldine Reid, is concerned, its remains unresolved for myself, where exactly Mrs Reid is in the Wiegman film and where exactly she is in the Couch/Darnell films.

Ive got a serious problem with Couch film start time supposedly starting at 24 sec post last shot, when in the background in Couch film, when the camera pans to the Grassy Knoll 8 seconds into Couch film, there can be seen Wiegman himself turning around after just having stopped HIS camera at 15 sec post last shot.

This i have not reconciled yet, According to Couch WC testimony, he heard Bob Jackson say "theres a rifle in the window" and then Couch looked up and spotted the rifle also in the 6th floor TSBD SE window in time to see the rifle "slowly withdrawn" That means Couch saw the rifle at about 3 secs post last shot fired. Then Couch says he immediately reached for his camera and after a quick adjustment, started filming.  That would surely NOT have taken another 20 seconds would it? Maybe 5 seconds tops, more likely, since Couch also stated that for professional cameramen, even 10 seconds is a "long time". So if Couch in fact did start his camera at about 7 to 8 seconds posts shots, then that DOES reconcile with Wiegman being seen at 15 seconds post last shot, as well as also proving that Mr.Campbell had to have left Mrs Reid not later than about 5 sec post shots, in order to be seen 100 ft further away, running past the Stemmons freeway sign, at approx 15 sec post shots also.

Now I am suggesting here, that possibley, Mrs Reid has left and begun her return to the TSBD as early as 10 seconds post last shots, in which case, she would have reached the 2nd floor office easily by 60 seconds post last shot.

And if Oswald had been in the 2nd floor lunchroom from 12:15 right up until 12:30, and heard sirens going off about 10 seconds post last shot, and increasingly more siren noise by 20 sec posts, then it would have been logical for him to have gone into the 2nd floor office in just his T shirt and carrying a coke he just got from the machine, which he had NOT opened. He was simply going into the office to ask someone about the sirens, and upon finding no one in the office, continued in slowly further, probably not able to see all the desks due to LOS obstructions of columns and or other partitions. Thus Oswald might have already traveled at least 3/4ths distance to the front door, BEFORE Mrs Reid entered and that meeting thus was suprising to both of them.

Mrs Reid, of course has stated in FBI statement and WC Testimony that she as she entered the front door, she saw Oswald entering the rear door. This could be a subliminal memory however. Mrs Reid actually may have seen Oswald approaching as she entered, and then later would presume he must have entered via the rear door.

If so, then Oswald would have exited the 2nd floor office front door, only in his T-shirt and with unopened coke, and therefore, having learned JFK was shot, from Mrs Reid, decided that 1st,he should return to the 2nd floor lunchroom to retrieve his brown shirt and or jacket, which he conceivably had taken off and left there. Oswald would have likely used the hallway in this case, and if exiting at 65 seconds post shots from front door, and traveling at 5 ft/sec pace, would have traversed about 80 ft of hallway and 10 ft of vestibule space, in another 16 seconds. Thus, Oswald would be seen about 80-83 seconds post shots by Officer Baker, as Oswald opens and close lunchroom door. That action changed the light intensity, causing a flicker, which is what caught Bakers eye, caused him to move over, and look thru the 2x2 windows and saw Oswald "moving away"

Some good points, and I believe there are "possibilities" of subliminal memory. But, it is my conclusion that the PersonImage just ahead GloriaCalvery/Image at the steps is perhaps a head scarf attired Female/Image seen from the rear. However, simply a conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1006 on: October 19, 2019, 08:50:39 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1007 on: October 20, 2019, 08:14:52 PM »

Now I am suggesting here, that possibly, Mrs Reid has left and begun her return to the TSBD as early as 10 seconds post last shots, in which case, she would have reached the 2nd floor office easily by 60 seconds post last shot.

And if Oswald had been in the 2nd floor lunchroom from 12:15 right up until 12:30, and heard sirens going off about 10 seconds post last shot, and increasingly more siren noise by 20 sec posts, then it would have been logical for him to have gone into the 2nd floor office in just his T shirt and carrying a coke he just got from the machine, which he had NOT opened. He was simply going into the office to ask someone about the sirens, and upon finding no one in the office, continued walking slowly further, probably not able to see all the desks due to LOS obstructions of columns and or other partitions. Thus Oswald might have already traveled at least 3/4ths distance to the front door, BEFORE Mrs Reid entered and that meeting thus was surprising to both of them.

Mrs Reid, of course has stated in FBI statement and WC Testimony that as she entered the front door, she saw Oswald entering the rear door. This could be a subliminal memory however. Mrs Reid actually may have seen Oswald approaching as she entered, and then later would presume he must have entered via the rear door.

If so, then Oswald could have exited the 2nd floor office front door, only in his T-shirt and with unopened coke, and therefore, having learned JFK was shot, from Mrs Reid, decided that 1st,he should return to the 2nd floor lunchroom to retrieve his brown shirt and or jacket, which he conceivably had taken off and left there. Oswald would have likely used the hallway in this case, and if exiting at 65 seconds post shots from front door, and traveling at 5 ft/sec pace, would have traversed about 80 ft of hallway and 10 ft of vestibule space, in another 16 seconds. Thus, Oswald would be seen about 80-83 seconds post shots by Officer Baker, as Oswald opens and closes the lunchroom door. That action changed the light intensity, causing a flicker, which is what caught Bakers eye, caused him to move over, and look thru the 2x2 windows and saw Oswald "moving away"

Too much at once Zeon...I can't crunch that much without it being illustrated and explained in more detail...

The Oswald who exited by Mrs Reid was not going to see what the noise was...He was exiting the building...

There were two Oswald's in the Depository...One in the white T-shirt and one in the long sleeved shirt...They were both seen leaving separately and going in different directions, which means they were two different people...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1007 on: October 20, 2019, 08:14:52 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1008 on: October 21, 2019, 12:10:36 PM »
Oswald killed Kennedy and Tippit.  Get over it, folks.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1009 on: October 22, 2019, 08:36:31 PM »
Too much at once Zeon...I can't crunch that much without it being illustrated and explained in more detail...

The Oswald who exited by Mrs Reid was not going to see what the noise was...He was exiting the building...

There were two Oswald's in the Depository...One in the white T-shirt and one in the long sleeved shirt...They were both seen leaving separately and going in different directions, which means they were two different people...

If the WC Mrs Robert A.Reid 2 minute sighting of Oswald ENTERING the rear door of 2nd floor office is true, then Oswald would not have left via the 2nd floor front door until approx 2 min 30 sec if having walked slowly as Mrs Reid stated. slow pace = 3 ft/sec and about 95 ft of office floor to traverse= 30 seconds.

So if Oswald is to meet Pierce Allman, a reporter, in the front 1st floor entrance lobby BEFORE the doors are locked by DPD officer Barnam not later than 3 min post shots, then Oswald CANNOT exit the front door, because he is only in his white T shirt upon meeting Allman approx 2 min 45 seconds.

Oswald would have had to return to the 2nd floor lunchroom to get his brown shirt, which he must have taken off after being seen by Baker wearing it and or his jacket too at approx 85-90 sec post shots.

That would require another 60 seconds at least for Oswald to return the 2nd floor lunchroom, get his shirt and or jacket too, then descending back staircase and traveling out the roll up door beside the west elevator, having to traverse another 100 ft at least to exit out a west side door of the loading dock annex building. Thus Oswald can only have exited about 4 min at the earliest and NOT from the front door at all, if the Mrs Robert A. Reid/Belin  WC timeline is correct. (imo, that time was concocted by Belin who was in control of the stopwatch)

It would have only take Mrs Robert A.Reid about 60 seconds post shots to reach the 2nd floor lunchroom if she left as she described in her WC testimony as "when people BEGAN to fall" and also "when Mr.Campbell left me", which is within about 5 sec post shots via Mr. Campbell being seen in background of Wiegman film as Weigman pans camera to the Grassy Knoll, and you can see Mr Campbell, the black suit man, running past the Stemmons freeway sign.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 08:42:55 PM by Zeon Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1009 on: October 22, 2019, 08:36:31 PM »

Mobile View