Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 26389 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 05:02:35 PM »
The background on this is Groden is claiming that this other Jeraldean Reid stayed inside during the assassination and had Oswald come and get change from her as the shots were fired...A second source came to Groden and told him there were two Jeraldean Reid's in the Depository...That source told Groden that the Jeraldean Reid who was photographed on the sidewalk was called "Mrs Robert Reid" by the Warren Commission in order to distinguish her from the "Jeraldean Reid" seen in Sarah's photo...

In Groden’s book, “Absolute Proof”, which I doubt Doyle has bought or read, Groden claims that he talked to a “Geraldine” Reid and that “Mrs. Robert Reid” was named Dolores. He was wrong. Also, Jeraldean Reid died in 1973.

Before I got removed from Moricet's website by Jim Hess we were pursuing that photo as well as comparisons to images of "Mrs Robert Reid"...They appear as if they could be two different persons from their photos..."Mrs Robert Reid", as seen on the sidewalk after the shooting in photos,

Nobody ever identified this woman as Reid. Before it was known what Reid looked like some people had speculated that this woman was Reid because she appears to be a similar age.

Also, Hess didn’t remove Doyle from Morissette’s group — Morissette did.

is also seen sitting next to Leavelle in a photo taken at the police station...

Although she has a superficial resemblance to the woman photographed outside the depository, she has different glasses and different hair. Also, the photo with Leavelle was taken on Sunday after Oswald was shot and may actually be one of Ruby’s sisters. Nobody (other than Doyle) has ever identified her as being any “Mrs. Reid”.

Doyle is just fabricating fanciful stories again.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 05:08:41 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 05:02:35 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2019, 05:19:49 PM »
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:08:09 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2019, 05:59:20 PM »
Just so people know I can't see Iacoletti or OBlazney because I have them on ignore...I put them on ignore because they are making no attempt to honestly respond to the information I am posting...

David Josephs has finally come around over on the Education Forum and admitted Mrs Reid saw one of the Oswald's as he came in to the offices with a Coke...This is what I have been saying for years while Josephs took the side of the people who were persecuting me for saying it...Josephs was regularly saying "Prayer Man is definitely Lee Harvey Oswald" on the EF but is now saying the opposite while not correcting himself...If Oswald was in the lunch room, as Josephs is now finally correctly agreeing with me over, then he could not be Prayer Man...Of course there is no apology from Josephs over this or public admission...When I discussed this with Josephs on the DPF he said "You have made your bed now lie in it"...So having clearly been swayed by my refusing to allow bad evidence and being persecuted for it, Josephs steals the finding, dishonestly ignores his role in that unfair persecution, pretends not to notice, doesn't apologize or recognize the source, and posts as if nothing had ever happened...This is the level of character of JFK researchers and how they roll...It is done behind conspicuously silent gang leader Jim DiEugenio...

Geneva Hine is the liar not Mrs Reid...

Notice none of my persecutors attack David Josephs when he finally proxies my correct evidence over on the EF...

And let's see how honest Bart Kamp is now that Josephs has properly rejected his 2nd floor encounter BS with this honest admission...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 06:12:02 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2019, 05:59:20 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2019, 06:16:59 PM »
Just so people know I can't see Iacoletti or OBlazney because I have them on ignore...

They know, Doyle. You don’t have to say it every day.

I put them on ignore because they are making no attempt to honestly respond to the information I am posting...

No, you put people on ignore who expose your dishonesty.

David Josephs has finally come around over on the Education Forum and admitted Mrs Reid saw one of the Oswald's as he came in to the offices with a Coke...

“One of the Oswalds”. LOL.

If Oswald was in the lunch room, as Josephs is now finally correctly agreeing with me over, then he could not be Prayer Man...

This doesn’t even make sense. He didn’t say Oswald was in the lunch room during the motorcade.

Josephs steals the finding, dishonestly ignores his role in that unfair persecution, pretends not to notice, doesn't apologize or recognize the source, and posts as if nothing had ever happened...

“Steals the finding”? You’re trying to take credit for the idea that the lunchroom encounter happened in the lunchroom? Gee, nobody else ever thought of that.  ::)

Seek treatment.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 06:20:42 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2019, 07:26:30 PM »
Tom:  It is nice to know fellow researchers have your back when you expose difficult evidence...I'm sure Janney feels the same way I do...May I ask which side you and Jim D work for?...I don't know what you are trying to say in your oblique, coming from left field response?...

No, you put people on ignore who expose your dishonesty.
Seek treatment.

Hey! Why I am I being singled out for special treatment? In addition to being a pathological liar, Doyle is discriminating against me for no justifiable reason. Every skilled researcher knows it, too. You're not going to get away with this! I should be on "ignore," too!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2019, 07:26:30 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2019, 07:35:10 PM »
Hey! Why I am I being singled out for special treatment? In addition to being a pathological liar, Doyle is discriminating against me for no justifiable reason. Every skilled researcher knows it, too. You're not going to get away with this! I should be on "ignore," too!

This is what Scully did with the Janney evidence...When you ask him to answer the seriously spelled-out evidence he makes boyish posts and flagrantly ignores the evidence you are showing...

I don't get it Scully...Are you indirectly saying you don't disagree with my evidence here but still have a right to t**** it?...Isn't that a publicly-displayed rotten double standard?...The above is more teenage girl stuff...

I wrote:

Tom:  It is nice to know fellow researchers have your back when you expose difficult evidence...I'm sure Janney feels the same way I do...May I ask which side you and Jim D work for?...I don't know what you are trying to say in your oblique, coming from left field response?...

The issue here is Wanda Daniel sent me a photo of what was labeled "Jeraldean Reid" in Sarah Stanton's Depository employee photo album...I sent it on to Groden and he confirmed that was the woman he interviewed...

The background on this is Groden is claiming that this other Jeraldean Reid stayed inside during the assassination and had Oswald come and get change from her as the shots were fired...A second source came to Groden and told him there were two Jeraldean Reid's in the Depository...That source told Groden that the Jeraldean Reid who was photographed on the sidewalk was called "Mrs Robert Reid" by the Warren Commission in order to distinguish her from the "Jeraldean Reid" seen in Sarah's photo...

Before I got removed from Moricet's website by Jim Hess we were pursuing that photo as well as comparisons to images of "Mrs Robert Reid"...They appear as if they could be two different persons from their photos..."Mrs Robert Reid", as seen on the sidewalk after the shooting in photos, is also seen sitting next to Leavelle in a photo taken at the police station...In that photo she appears to be a different woman than the woman seen in Sarah Stanton's employee photos... 

Do Jim D and Kamp mention any of this?..No...Does James Gordon allow this critical information to enter the thread instead of serving his spite?...I'm honestly beginning to wonder if Jim D is actually working for the other side or is really just that stupid?...So, if those sites are designed to discuss the best and brightest evidence where is the explanation by that bully moderator for the deliberate exclusion of the best most important evidence?...It is time the membership stop sucking-up to that ignorant bastard and get rid of him so they can actually have that quality discussion outside the tyrannical oppression of the Prayer Man mob and their crony moderators...Jim D reacts to this with silence and the rest of the sycophants allow him to get away with it...Moricet is ignored and Jim D and Kamp don't pursue what he is talking about - with no input from the "quality of content" moderator...

"You drive them and everybody else crazy" is the stuff of teenage girls...The intelligence insulting omission of the substance above only proves my point and proves how a gang of bullies has dragged the quality of conversation down on the JFK research internet...And how they operate by one high school-like name-calling standard for themselves and a phony contrived make-it-up-as-they-go-along eloquent rules standard for you when justifying their censorship of the good evidence they call for...

Just to show you what kind of a man Kamp is Josephs has basically rejected Kamp's 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter crap by siding with me...But because Kamp operates at the sleazy weaseling level his dirty tricks have run out and he has no way of confronting Josephs right up front...He ignores his post and doesn't answer it...This is the bankrupt level of character these people operate at because they don't know what to do once Gordon's flagrant crooked censorship doesn't protect them any more...Actions speak louder than words and these guys are coming up a little short right now...These are dishonest bastards and the reason they are staying quiet is because they know any moves from here will only validate me and my research...Like I said...Jim DiEugenio is one of the dirtiest and most dishonest bastards I have ever encountered...Gordon looks like the pathetic fool he is as he presides over this and tries to sell it with phony eloquence when the real reason is he bans because someone out-argues his favorite posters...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 08:15:32 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2019, 08:44:52 PM »
Pat Speer wrote:

Let's remember as well that a number of the office workers said they had little to no recollection of ever seeing Oswald. If he had swam against the tide, and had eaten lunch with the ladies, well, they would most certainly have noticed him, and talked to him, and discovered he'd just had a baby, etc. That they knew so little about him, then, is clear evidence to me that he did not frequent the lunch room, outside of perhaps buying a coke.

Speer is outright ignoring that 3 women employees, including Karen Westbrook, openly detailed Oswald regularly eating in the 2nd floor lunch room at that same booth on the right as you go in that Carolyn Arnold saw him in...Those women made clear Oswald liked to be by himself and that is why he sat there...

Captain Fritz: "I'm fairly certain Oswald told me he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots"...

The malarkey about Oswald eating in the Domino Room was invented in order to cover-up the fact Oswald regularly ate in the 2nd floor lunch room...They didn't want the fact Oswald didn't consider himself a worker, and Truly allowed it because he was an agent provocateur, to come out and expose the real deal...They didn't want the fact that Oswald was in that lunch room during the assassination to come out...

My spearheading the final solving of the case has led to my banishment by an ignoramus moderator who was protecting his friends...Speer's ignorance is the direct result of Gordon's censorship...And Speer has a moderator avatar!...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 08:57:44 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2019, 08:44:52 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2019, 09:45:27 PM »
Speer is outright ignoring that 3 women employees, including Karen Westbrook, openly detailed Oswald regularly eating in the 2nd floor lunch room at that same booth on the right as you go in that Carolyn Arnold saw him in...

No they didn’t. You just made it up.

Captain Fritz: "I'm fairly certain Oswald told me he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots"...

Doyle can’t even quote testimony correctly. Fritz didn’t say those words.

The malarkey about Oswald eating in the Domino Room was invented in order to cover-up the fact Oswald regularly ate in the 2nd floor lunch room...They didn't want the fact Oswald didn't consider himself a worker, and Truly allowed it because he was an agent provocateur, to come out and expose the real deal...They didn't want the fact that Oswald was in that lunch room during the assassination to come out...

Complete fabrication with no evidence whatsoever to support it.

My spearheading the final solving of the case has led to my banishment by an ignoramus moderator who was protecting his friends...

You couldn’t “spearhead” your way out of a wet paper bag.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2019, 09:45:27 PM »

Offline Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2019, 01:28:02 AM »

Josephs just seriously crossed swords with Kamp by 100% agreeing with me and putting Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room...

Kamp is not responding because he doesn't seriously believe what he published about Mrs Reid on his website...

Iacoletti also has access to the EF and even though he incessantly T***** me on the exact same claims he doesn't touch Josephs and stays quiet...

Behavioral profiling tells you both those men do not really believe what they write...If they did they would go after Josephs...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2019, 02:16:17 AM »
Iacoletti also has access to the EF and even though he incessantly T***** me on the exact same claims he doesn't touch Josephs and stays quiet...

Why would you assume that I even saw it? In fact, why are you even discussing what people say on other forums?

In my experience, David Josephs doesn’t just make things up out of thin air like you do.

Behavioral profiling tells you both those men do not really believe what they write...If they did they would go after Josephs...

“Behavioral profiling”. Just more made up Doyle BS to try to make himself sound scientific.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 02:17:01 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2019, 02:16:17 AM »

Mobile View