Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Mrs Robert Reid  (Read 23591 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« on: September 05, 2019, 04:54:36 PM »
Jim DiEugenio wrote:

A lot of people have it out for ROKC, but IMO, they do a lot of really good work there. It appears that Mrs. Robert Reid was one Jeraldean Reid.  Am I right on this?  How could she have seen Oswald at 12:33 when many writers and witnesses say he left the TSBD at that time?

Jim tries to pervert the rational dislike many researchers have for Parker's website as being the product of unreasonable hate on the behalf of those people against the poor victim Parker board and its members...Last year Wanda Daniel sent me a photo of Jeraldean Reid that came from Sarah Stanton's Depository employee photo album...I sent it along to Groden and he told me that was the woman he interviewed...

Over on Denis Moricet's Facebook JFK photo analysis page I posted the image of Jeraldean Reid that Wanda sent me...Iacoletti came over there and did his usual business and that led to me being banned by Moricet and Iacoletti retained...In my opinion Moricet showed really bad judgment...He had gotten hardcore Lone Nutter Jim Hess to come in and moderate and I was booted and Iacoletti was kept...

On Moricet's page we had made progress in comparing Mrs Robert Reid with Jeraldean Reid and it looks like they may be two different persons...This of course confirms Groden's claim...Kamp is well aware of all this but he doesn't mention any of it to DiEugenio in the thread DiEugenio just opened on the subject...This is a prime example of the damage the moderation under James Gordon has done to JFK research...Gordon posted 3 years ago that he was highly sensitive to the quality of information on the Education Forum...This one example alone shows how damaging Gordon and his corrupted oversight of that forum is...Gordon is in it for the power and he doesn't care if he is directly responsible for destroying the quality of information on the EF because of his corrupted oversight...

Jim D is one of the most fundamentally dishonest persons I have ever encountered...The reason he is opening this attack on Groden on the EF is because he's lending Kamp a hand in supporting his Prayer Man disinformation on the forum...He's trying to cut down Mrs Reid's witnessing in order to remove the 2nd floor lunch room encounter...Because of Gordon's oversight the conversation is limited to Kamp and DiEugenio and their dishonest coverage...None of the counter evidence that actually supports Groden is mentioned because the forum has been turned over to Kamp and DiEugenio and they are deliberately excluding any information they know refutes them...And Jim is doing it in order to support one of the most wicked, demented troll forums on the internet while saying they are misunderstood guys...So while Gordon falsely claims his moderation is based on protecting quality of content the truth is his struggle with his own ego and incompetence has led directly to the opposite and the membership is denied vital information so Kamp can have more credibility he doesn't deserve and post more rottenly dishonest information that steers the public in the wrong direction on assassination evidence...

Anyone can read Parker's website and see it is a nut site whose trolling content would receive instant banning on most research boards...Yet here we have Jim D dishonestly garnering lack of opposition from his censoring servant Gordon and having the abject balls to once again promote Parker's website and its rotten research...When he did this 3 years ago and I protested on the DPF, Jim's sycophantic dim-witted servant, Lauren Johnson, banned me and gave the OK to Jim - even though Lauren himself had banned Parker and his website on DPF...Jim promotes Parker's site but he doesn't actually post there himself because he doesn't want to be associated with its sick content...

There's an intelligent exploration that is not going on on the EF because of Gordon's rogue corruption...Before I was banned on Moricet's site we had gotten to the point where it looked like the Mrs Robert Reid photographed on the sidewalk was actually a different person than the Jeraldean Reid in Sarah Stanton's photo album...That of course verified Groden's claim, but there you have Jim D pushing for the opposite while partnering with the degenerate kook Bart Kamp...Jim is also not mentioning the fact Karen Westbrook said Mrs Reid told the lady employees of Oswald coming from the 2nd floor lunch room with a Coke while they were all being detained for questioning after the assassination...That lying little creep Kamp is fully aware of all this but once given the protection of censorship from James quality of content Gordon he doesn't feel any need to honestly inform the public...

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 05:01:32 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« on: September 05, 2019, 04:54:36 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 05:26:37 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Over on Denis Moricet's Facebook JFK photo analysis page I posted the image of Jeraldean Reid that Wanda sent me...

It's Morissette, Mr. cutting edge top researcher.

Iacoletti came over there and did his usual business and that led to me being banned by Moricet and Iacoletti retained...In my opinion Moricet showed really bad judgment...He had gotten hardcore Lone Nutter Jim Hess to come in and moderate and I was booted and Iacoletti was kept...

You were booted because you were being verbally abusive.  Same reason you've gotten booted everywhere.

Jeraldean Reid IS Mrs. Robert Reid.  This is indisputable.

There's an intelligent exploration that is not going on on the EF because of Gordon's rogue corruption...Before I was banned on Moricet's site we had gotten to the point where it looked like the Mrs Robert Reid photographed on the sidewalk was actually a different person than the Jeraldean Reid in Sarah Stanton's photo album...

No, there was no "Mrs Robert Reid photographed on the sidewalk".  You made that up.

That of course verified Groden's claim, but there you have Jim D pushing for the opposite while partnering with the degenerate kook Bart Kamp...Jim is also not mentioning the fact Karen Westbrook said Mrs Reid told the lady employees of Oswald coming from the 2nd floor lunch room with a Coke while they were all being detained for questioning after the assassination...

False.  She says nothing about the second floor lunchroom.  (timestamp 29:16)

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 06:00:16 PM »

I have Iacoletti on ignore so I can't see his responses...

Those two idiots, DiEugenio and Kamp, are so interested in their Prayer Man agenda that they never stop to consider it may be Geneva Hine who is lying and not Mrs Reid, since we have Westbrook's verification...

Moricet weakly chimed in and backed me, but Jim and Bart aren't interested...

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 06:00:16 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 06:01:21 PM »

No worries.  Just exposing your misinformation for the benefit of others.

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 07:24:09 PM »
David Josephs wrote:

One of my favorite testimony passages is REID here trying NOT to say Oswald was in the lunchroom with "them/they"...
Didn't anyone ever teach BELIN about leading a witness ??  :up

Mr. BELIN. All right. Do you know about what time it was that you left the lunchroom, was it 12, 12:15?
Mrs. REID. I think around 12:30 somewhere along in there.
Mr. BELIN. All right. When you left the lunchroom, did you leave with the other girls?
Mrs. REID. No; I didn't. The younger girls had gone and I left alone.
Mr. BELIN. Were you the last person in the lunchroom?
Mrs. REID. No; I could not say that because I don't remember that part of it because I was going out of the building by myself, I wasn't even, you know, connected with anyone at all.
Mr. BELIN. Were there any men in the lunchroom when you left there?
Mrs. REID. I can't, I don't, remember that.   ["don't" what?]
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Mrs. REID. I can't remember the time they left.

Why is Mrs Reid stumbling so much and struggling to remember who was in the lunch room?...

There's other testimony where it was described that some of the lady employees wanted to get lunch in before the motorcade so they went in for a quick lunch while Mrs Reid kept in touch with her husband by phone for the progress of the motorcade...Mrs Reid is obviously staying away from naming anyone even though she should remember who was there...There are linguistic forensics here indicating she is nervous about something and trying to avoid mentioning it...

Bear in mind all this happened at a time when Oswald was seen out on the staircase landing waiting for those ladies to clear out of the 2nd floor lunch room...

Is the source of Mrs Reid's problem the fact she might know a different Mrs Reid was inside at the time?...   

Is Mrs Reid not naming any other ladies in order to prevent them from being interviewed and giving out dangerous information?...

What "man" is Belin referring to (or obviously worried about)?...

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 07:26:38 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 07:24:09 PM »

Online Tom Scully

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 02:39:04 AM »
Jim DiEugenio wrote:

Jim tries to pervert the rational dislike many researchers have for Parker's website as being the product of unreasonable hate on the behalf of those people against the poor victim Parker board and its members..

More of your Trumpian projection! "Puppet? No puppet! You're the puppet!"
......“No puppet. No puppet. You’re the puppet!”....

You drive them and everyone else, crazy!

Those two idiots, DiEugenio and Kamp, are so interested in their Prayer Man agenda that they never stop to consider it may be Geneva Hine who is lying and not Mrs Reid, since we have Westbrook's verification...

"Sport" (or is it Your "Highness" or Your "Victimhood")? Stand down, crawl back into the swamp! You make it obvious you have neither the skills or the emotional stability, you drown every reader with your crocodile tears.

No, this is not "meta"date.

Steve Thomas posted (on another forum)
Steve Thomas
Posted 10 hours ago

It's interesting. A Robert Reid gave a statement to the FBI on January 10, 1964. He was a Court Clerk in the Dallas District Clerk's Office.

I do not know if he was Robert Antthony, He told the FBI:

"ROBERT REID, Deputy Distruct Court Clerk, Dallas District Court, Clerk's Office, Records Building, advised that on November 22, 1963 he was observing the Presidential Motorcade from the window of Judge HENRY KING's court room, and followed the progress of the Presidential Motorcade from the second floor windows of the court house as it progressed down Main Street on to Houston Street and west on Elm Street from Houston Street.

Mr. Reid believes that Mrs. LILLIAN MOONEYHAM and CECIL AULT, Deputy District Court Clerks, Criminal Courts Building, as well as others not recalled, were also observing the Presidential Motorcade from Judge KING's court room window."

Lillian Mooneyham told the FBI:

"LILLIAN MOONEYHAM, Deputy District Court Clerk, 85th Court, Records Building, advised that she watched the Presidential Motorcade on November 22, 1963 from the windows of the court house. She, along with Mrs. ROSE CLARK and JEANETTE E. HOOKER, observed the Presidential Motorcade proceeding down Main Street from the window of Judge J. FRANK WILSON'S courtroom, overlooking Main Street. As the motorcade passed them on Main Street, MOONEYHAM, CLARK and HOOKER ran to Judge HENTY KING's courtroom window, which faces Houston Street, in time to see the motorcade turn west from Elm Street on Houston. Mrs MOONEYHAM believes that BOB REID, Deputy District Court Clerk, Dallas, Texas, was in Judge KING's courtroom watching the motorcade at te same time as was MOONEYHAM, CLARK and HOOKER."

" Mrs MOONEYHAM believes that BOB REID, Deputy District Court Clerk, Dallas, Texas, was in Judge KING's courtroom watching the motorcade at the same time as was MOONEYHAM, CLARK and HOOKER."

" Mrs. MOONEYHAM and Mrs. CLARK left Judge KING's courtroom and went to the office of Judge Julien C. Hyer on the third floor of the Records Building, where they continued to observe the happenings from Judge HYER's window."

Around 4-5 minutes after the assassination, she saw a man on the sixth floor of the TSBD.

"Mr. REID stated he observed nothing significant and at no time did he observe the windows of the TSBD building."

Steve Thomas
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 03:01:40 AM by Tom Scully »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 03:14:47 PM »
There are linguistic forensics here indicating she is nervous about something and trying to avoid mentioning it...

There is no such thing as “linguistic forensics”. That’s just something Doyle made up to make his conjectures sound scientific.

Bear in mind all this happened at a time when Oswald was seen out on the staircase landing waiting for those ladies to clear out of the 2nd floor lunch room...

Nobody ever said that they saw Oswald out on the staircase landing waiting for those ladies to clear out of the 2nd floor lunch room. Doyle made it up.

Is the source of Mrs Reid's problem the fact she might know a different Mrs Reid was inside at the time?...

There was no “different Mrs. Reid”. Doyle made it up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 03:14:47 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 03:55:23 PM »
Tom:  It is nice to know fellow researchers have your back when you expose difficult evidence...I'm sure Janney feels the same way I do...May I ask which side you and Jim D work for?...I don't know what you are trying to say in your oblique, coming from left field response?...

The issue here is Wanda Daniel sent me a photo of what was labeled "Jeraldean Reid" in Sarah Stanton's Depository employee photo album...I sent it on to Groden and he confirmed that was the woman he interviewed...

The background on this is Groden is claiming that this other Jeraldean Reid stayed inside during the assassination and had Oswald come and get change from her as the shots were fired...A second source came to Groden and told him there were two Jeraldean Reid's in the Depository...That source told Groden that the Jeraldean Reid who was photographed on the sidewalk was called "Mrs Robert Reid" by the Warren Commission in order to distinguish her from the "Jeraldean Reid" seen in Sarah's photo...

Before I got removed from Moricet's website by Jim Hess we were pursuing that photo as well as comparisons to images of "Mrs Robert Reid"...They appear as if they could be two different persons from their photos..."Mrs Robert Reid", as seen on the sidewalk after the shooting in photos, is also seen sitting next to Leavelle in a photo taken at the police station...In that photo she appears to be a different woman than the woman seen in Sarah Stanton's employee photos... 

Do Jim D and Kamp mention any of this?..No...Does James Gordon allow this critical information to enter the thread instead of serving his spite?...I'm honestly beginning to wonder if Jim D is actually working for the other side or is really just that stupid?...So, if those sites are designed to discuss the best and brightest evidence where is the explanation by that bully moderator for the deliberate exclusion of the best most important evidence?...It is time the membership stop sucking-up to that ignorant bastard and get rid of him so they can actually have that quality discussion outside the tyrannical oppression of the Prayer Man mob and their crony moderators...Jim D reacts to this with silence and the rest of the sycophants allow him to get away with it...Moricet is ignored and Jim D and Kamp don't pursue what he is talking about - with no input from the "quality of content" moderator...

"You drive them and everybody else crazy" is the stuff of teenage girls...The intelligence insulting omission of the substance above only proves my point and proves how a gang of bullies has dragged the quality of conversation down on the JFK research internet...And how they operate by one high school-like name-calling standard for themselves and a phony contrived make-it-up-as-they-go-along eloquent rules standard for themselves when justifying their censorship of the good evidence they call for...

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 05:07:30 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Mrs Robert Reid
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 03:55:23 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 04:52:29 PM »

He must've taken a little peep, huh, John?  Albut's such a voyeur !!!  LOL !!!

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 04:54:45 PM »
More of your Trumpian projection! "Puppet? No puppet! You're the puppet!"
You drive them and everyone else, crazy!

"Sport" (or is it Your "Highness" or Your "Victimhood")? Stand down, crawl back into the swamp! You make it obvious you have neither the skills or the emotional stability, you drown every reader with your crocodile tears.

No, this is not "meta"date.

Steve Thomas posted (on another forum)

This is worth a bump, just sayin'.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 04:54:45 PM »

Mobile View