Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Crease in SN box  (Read 14238 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Crease in SN box
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2019, 05:48:44 AM »
Advertisement

Brennan viewpoint. Full face visible when gunman isn't aiming through the scope.

Nice work! The Brennan view of the sniper was one of the first things that I wanted to see when I created my 3D model.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2019, 05:48:44 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2019, 06:02:29 AM »

Standing or sitting?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2019, 03:37:12 PM »
Brennan viewpoint. Full face visible when gunman isn't aiming through the scope.

That’s a full face?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2019, 03:37:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2019, 06:35:43 PM »
Nice work! The Brennan view of the sniper was one of the first things that I wanted to see when I created my 3D model.

This would have been Brennan's view of the SE corner window.....BUT.... That is NOT the window where he saw the man in light colored khaki clothing who was aiming a hunting rifle out of a window.   Brennan clearly said the man was STANDING ( he could see the entire upper portion of the man's body, from his waist up)

A standing man could not stick the barrel of the rifle out of the half open window and aim it as Brennan described.....Therefore, Brennan was NOT describing the SE corner window....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2019, 06:46:39 PM »

Standing or sitting?

I believe this is a fake photo.....The sixe of the man's head indicates that he was very close to the window so he can't be standing....and he would have to have been sitting on the floor for his head to appear as it does.....

Referring to the picture of the boy on the Rolling Readers box..... Notice the resemblance to Lee Oswald ( see his boyhood photos)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2019, 06:46:39 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2019, 07:06:59 PM »
I believe this is a fake photo.....The sixe of the man's head indicates that he was very close to the window so he can't be standing....and he would have to have been sitting on the floor for his head to appear as it does.....

Referring to the picture of the boy on the Rolling Readers box..... Notice the resemblance to Lee Oswald ( see his boyhood photos)

Looks a bit like Jack Lord.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2019, 05:03:21 PM »
     Thanks. If this is what is inside the box leaning on the window sill, it would Not be adequate to brace/steady the box behind it. Again, what was the purpose of the box on the window sill?

A "Rolling Readers" box weighed about eight pounds ("Chapter VI - Investigation of Possible Conspiracy" Link ).

(2L pop: one bottle and 4/5 of another)

Seems enough to prevent Box A from sliding forward.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2019, 05:03:21 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2019, 05:49:05 PM »
A "Rolling Readers" box weighed about eight pounds ("Chapter VI - Investigation of Possible Conspiracy" Link ).

(2L pop: one bottle and 4/5 of another)

Seems enough to prevent Box A from sliding forward.

The Truth In Advertising Flag needs to be thrown here.  BS:  The avg weight of a potato is roughly a little less than 1 LB. That sack of spuds you have proffered weighs far more than an alleged 8 lb box of Rolling Readers. Swing by the Produce Aisle when you get the chance if you have doubts.