Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Crease in SN box  (Read 14243 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: Crease in SN box
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2019, 01:47:58 AM »
Advertisement
Is that Lego Oswald?  :D

Obviously Jerry Organ's not nearly as skilful as yourself...when can we expect your improved 3D model then?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:49:49 AM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2019, 01:47:58 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2019, 02:07:43 AM »
Obviously Jerry Organ's not nearly as skilful as yourself...when can we expect your improved 3D model then?

Brennan said he saw a man STANDING and aiming a hunting rifle out of a sixth floor window.....If the shooter had been SITTING behind the stack of boxes in the SE corner window,  Brennan could not have seen him.  There was no shooter behind that SE corner window.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2019, 03:59:27 AM »
      BS:  We continue hearing that the boxes stacked in the sniper's nest were allegedly FULL of books.

Do you ever get anything right?

Mr. BALL. You have seen pictures of the window, haven't you?
Mr. SHELLEY. Oh, yes.
Mr. BALL. With the larger box on the floor and two Rolling Readers on the top?
Mr. SHELLEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. One Rolling Reader resting in the sill of the window?
Mr. SHELLEY. Yes.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/shelley2.htm

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2019, 03:59:27 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2019, 04:55:29 AM »
Do you ever get anything right?

Mr. BALL. You have seen pictures of the window, haven't you?
Mr. SHELLEY. Oh, yes.
Mr. BALL. With the larger box on the floor and two Rolling Readers on the top?
Mr. SHELLEY. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. One Rolling Reader resting in the sill of the window?
Mr. SHELLEY. Yes.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/shelley2.htm

JohnM

Thanks. If this is what is inside the box leaning on the window sill, it would Not be adequate to brace/steady the box behind it. Again, what was the purpose of the box on the window sill?

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2019, 12:50:32 PM »
Brennan said he saw a man STANDING and aiming a hunting rifle out of a sixth floor window.....If the shooter had been SITTING behind the stack of boxes in the SE corner window,  Brennan could not have seen him.  There was no shooter behind that SE corner window.

I've no idea why you're directing this post at me. As far as I can remember I've never mentioned Brennan in my life! Walt, try and get this in your thick head, just because the WC said Oswald was sitting down doesn't necessarily make it so..the WR's not my gospel. I really don't give a flying f*** if Oswald was sitting down, standing up or taking a dump whilst firing the shots! And I certainly don't give a rats ass about a bloody crease on a box.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2019, 12:50:32 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2019, 01:48:57 PM »
I've no idea why you're directing this post at me. As far as I can remember I've never mentioned Brennan in my life! Walt, try and get this in your thick head, just because the WC said Oswald was sitting down doesn't necessarily make it so..the WR's not my gospel. I really don't give a flying f*** if Oswald was sitting down, standing up or taking a dump whilst firing the shots! And I certainly don't give a rats ass about a bloody crease on a box.

IOW.... You're one of those gullible suckers who adheres to the old axiom...."My mind's made up...Now don't confuse me with the facts"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 07:49:55 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2019, 02:02:54 PM »
IOW.... You're one of those gullible suckers who adheres to the old axiom...."My minds made up...Now don't confuse me with the facts"

Go away, you silly little man.  :D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2019, 02:02:54 PM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2019, 04:29:14 AM »

Brennan viewpoint. Full face visible when gunman isn't aiming through the scope.