Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Crease in SN box  (Read 14657 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Crease in SN box
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2019, 04:20:14 AM »
Advertisement

( If picture not showing: https://ibb.co/Fqm637B )

The rifle as it would be resting on the trigger-guard-housing in the crease. Maybe the left hand could pin the top of the rifle but not such that the scope was blocked.

I did not expect it to be almost working for the head shot. The Carcano rifle in this model may not clear the edge of the carton (Box A) because my model is inaccurate. I would not dismiss the possibility based on this model. A real-life Carcano and box replica may work.

For both shots, the Carcano clears the box resting on the window sill.

Again. If the boxes in the photo depict their position when shots were fired, what was the purpose of the box leaning on the window sill?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2019, 04:20:14 AM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2019, 05:04:22 AM »
    Again. If the boxes in the photo depict their position when shots were fired, what was the purpose of the box leaning on the window sill?

The window sill box made "Box A" (the highest box that the rifle might have rested on) more stable by preventing "Box A" from sliding forward.

Geeze. Now I understand why there haven't been many sniper assassinations in Europe.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2019, 02:58:55 PM »
The window sill box made "Box A" (the highest box that the rifle might have rested on) more stable by preventing "Box A" from sliding forward.

Geeze. Now I understand why there haven't been many sniper assassinations in Europe.

BS:  We continue hearing that the boxes stacked in the sniper's nest were allegedly FULL of books. This would make those boxes exceptionally heavy and free from sliding. This is also why photos of the sniper's nest area show a dolly close by for the moving of those Heavy Boxes. A rifle resting atop that window sill box would explain eyewitnesses being able to see a "pipe" or rifle barrel in that slightly opened window.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 03:04:29 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2019, 02:58:55 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2019, 03:26:55 PM »

( If picture not showing: https://ibb.co/Fqm637B )

The rifle as it would be resting on the trigger-guard-housing in the crease. Maybe the left hand could pin the top of the rifle but not such that the scope was blocked.

I did not expect it to be almost working for the head shot. The Carcano rifle in this model may not clear the edge of the carton (Box A) because my model is inaccurate. I would not dismiss the possibility based on this model. A real-life Carcano and box replica may work.

For both shots, the Carcano clears the box resting on the window sill.

https://ibb.co/Fqm637B

These drawings are ludicrous....They reveal a desperate attempt to make the official scenario believable.  Referring to the first drawing .... The fore grip of the rifle is not sitting on the box...it appears to be sunk into the cardboard of the box...This needed to be done to allow the trigger guard / Magazine to contact the top of the box.
 The distance from the trigger to the butt plate of a carcano is 13 inches.....  Which means that a shooter sitting on a box to the rear and  holding this rifle would be leaning forward and his chest would be nearly touching the box and his shoulder would be about 30 inches from the floor.... but the rile butt would be about 38 inches from the floor ( IOW  the rifle butt would be above the man's shoulder.  And he could not place his left hand beneath the fore grip of the rifle.)

I don't know why I bothered to respond to such a ridiculous post.....

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2019, 05:08:53 PM »
https://ibb.co/Fqm637B

These drawings are ludicrous....They reveal a desperate attempt to make the official scenario believable.

No "attempt" from me to make some "official scenario believable". I'm just showing the physical possibility in one particular 3D model. Let the chips fall where they may.

You, however, seem a bit desperate to disprove anything the WC or HSCA claimed in regards to a gunman being at the SN.

Referring to the first drawing .... The fore grip of the rifle is not sitting on the box...it appears to be sunk into the cardboard of the box...

The Z223 shot would not work with the crease. Or (maybe a better term) the gouge.

This needed to be done to allow the trigger guard / Magazine to contact the top of the box.  The distance from the trigger to the butt plate of a carcano is 13 inches.....  Which means that a shooter sitting on a box to the rear and  holding this rifle would be leaning forward and his chest would be nearly touching the box and his shoulder would be about 30 inches from the floor.... but the rile butt would be about 38 inches from the floor ( IOW  the rifle butt would be above the man's shoulder. 

Always making it seem impossible or requiring some "Got Talent" feat of contortion.

And he could not place his left hand beneath the fore grip of the rifle.)

In the scenario, the weight of the rifle would be on "Box A". Pinning the rifle down with the left hand might be more feasible. OK, now you'll claim the scope would be blocked.

I don't know why I bothered to respond to such a ridiculous post.....

May I compare you to H.L. Mencken, Art Buchwald and Harold Weisberg? You're drawn to the absurdity of things. In this topic, the most absurd thing would be that the gouge was caused by the gunman. Look at what's the President today. Life abounds with absurdities and contradictions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2019, 05:08:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2019, 06:37:01 PM »
No "attempt" from me to make some "official scenario believable". I'm just showing the physical possibility in one particular 3D model. Let the chips fall where they may.

You, however, seem a bit desperate to disprove anything the WC or HSCA claimed in regards to a gunman being at the SN.

The Z223 shot would not work with the crease. Or (maybe a better term) the gouge.

Always making it seem impossible or requiring some "Got Talent" feat of contortion.

In the scenario, the weight of the rifle would be on "Box A". Pinning the rifle down with the left hand might be more feasible. OK, now you'll claim the scope would be blocked.

May I compare you to H.L. Mencken, Art Buchwald and Harold Weisberg? You're drawn to the absurdity of things. In this topic, the most absurd thing would be that the gouge was caused by the gunman. Look at what's the President today. Life abounds with absurdities and contradictions.

Yes, You're right... A man could not contort his body to fire the rifle as you've depicted in the drawing....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2019, 06:41:59 PM »

Apparently you have forgotten that Howard Brennan said that he saw a man STANDING ( not sitting on a box behind a stack of boxes) and aiming a rifle out of a window.   Brennan's statement is in direct conflict with you're silly drawings.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2019, 06:41:59 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2019, 07:33:48 PM »
Is that Lego Oswald?  :D