Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jim Leavelle  (Read 6758 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Jim Leavelle
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2019, 12:30:04 AM »
Advertisement
I have the same "beef" with Leavelle that I have with all who framed a poor hapless dupe ......    For your information that railroading of a sucker was very common in Dallas back in the day.....  Henry Wade sent many innocent hapless dupes to prison .

What was Leavelle's role in the frame up?  Other than expressing his opinion, based on the overwhelming evidence, that Oswald was guilty, he doesn't seem to have done much other than to be presented when your hero was shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2019, 12:30:04 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2019, 03:55:06 PM »
What was Leavelle's role in the frame up?  Other than expressing his opinion, based on the overwhelming evidence, that Oswald was guilty, he doesn't seem to have done much other than to be presented when your hero was shot.

What was Leavelle's role in the frame up?  Other than expressing his opinion, based on the overwhelming evidence, that Oswald was guilty,

Other than expressing his opinion[/i], based on the overwhelming trumped up, false evidence, that Oswald was guilty,

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2019, 04:38:31 PM »
"overwhelming evidence".  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2019, 04:38:31 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2019, 07:52:37 PM »
What was Leavelle's role in the frame up?  Other than expressing his opinion, based on the overwhelming evidence, that Oswald was guilty,

Other than expressing his opinion[/i], based on the overwhelming trumped up, false evidence, that Oswald was guilty,

Try to focus.  You have suggested that Leavelle was involved in the frame up.  So what his role?  I'm not aware of anything Leavelle did that would have advanced the case against Oswald.  But perhaps you can enlighten us.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2019, 08:12:36 PM »
Try to focus.  You have suggested that Leavelle was involved in the frame up.  So what his role?  I'm not aware of anything Leavelle did that would have advanced the case against Oswald.  But perhaps you can enlighten us.

Leavelle was involved in the framing of Lee Oswald by his perpetration of the lies that were created by the DPD.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2019, 08:12:36 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2019, 12:37:46 AM »
Leavelle was involved in the framing of Lee Oswald by his perpetration of the lies that were created by the DPD.......

What "perpetration of lies" did Leavelle commit other than expressing his opinion that Oswald was guilty?  Many people believe Oswald is guilty.  Are they all involved in the frame up?  I would think that participation in a frame up might involve something a bit more proactive. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2019, 02:57:25 AM »

Too bad that opinions aren't evidence of anything.

I like the old man and have spoken to him several times over the years. I respected what he believed to be true and he was honest enough to agree that whatever he believed might not be what really happened.

And you are right, Richard, as far as evidence goes, the only real claim to fame he has was that he was cuffed to Oswald when he was shot. If there was a frame up, Leavelle had no active part in it at all, but he may have been played for a fool and duped like just about every LN has been.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2019, 02:57:25 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2019, 09:20:57 PM »
Too bad that opinions aren't evidence of anything.

I like the old man and have spoken to him several times over the years. I respected what he believed to be true and he was honest enough to agree that whatever he believed might not be what really happened.

And you are right, Richard, as far as evidence goes, the only real claim to fame he has was that he was cuffed to Oswald when he was shot. If there was a frame up, Leavelle had no active part in it at all, but he may have been played for a fool and duped like just about every LN has been.

"If there was a frame up, Leavelle had no active part in it at all, but he may have been played for a fool and duped like just about every LN has been."

he may have been played for a fool and duped like just about every LN has been.

True....And don't forget the fact that he was a member of "The Thin Blue Line".....   IMO the reason that officer Tippit was murdered was because the conspirators  knew that the murder of a police officer would be akin to poking a hornets nest....    I believe they intended for an irate cop to shoot Lee in the Texas Theater....
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 09:35:07 PM by Walt Cakebread »