Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jim Leavelle  (Read 7056 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Jim Leavelle
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2019, 05:23:48 AM »
Advertisement
That must have been an amazing experience. Lately I have been reading mostly autobiographies and interviews, etc of some of the witnesses and participants in the events surrounding the assassination. And there are some eye-opening revelations there. John Connally’s book “In History’s Shadow” is the latest one for me. He led quite an extraordinary life. And I can tell from your post that Jim Leavelle did too. Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2019, 05:23:48 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2019, 02:29:30 AM »

Each time he finished a story, he would pause for maybe ten seconds before asking us if we wanted to hear another one.  We hung on his every word.

The man told you he was telling tales......and you listened with rapt attention like little kids listening to Alice in Wonderland....

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2019, 04:49:54 AM »
Each time he finished a story, he would pause for maybe ten seconds before asking us if we wanted to hear another one.  We hung on his every word.

The man told you he was telling tales......and you listened with rapt attention like little kids listening to Alice in Wonderland....

He was telling us about his experiences.  So what?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2019, 04:49:54 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2019, 05:48:57 PM »
He was telling us about his experiences.  So what?

You're a simpleton, and a fool......

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2019, 06:43:51 PM »
You're a simpleton, and a fool......

I know I will regret asking but what possible beef could you have with Leavelle?  Do you think he was involved in the frame up?  If so, in what capacity?  Maybe painting red circles on the TSBD windows and touching his nose as a double secret signal to LBJ to duck?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2019, 06:43:51 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2019, 05:02:26 PM »
I find it fascinating that if he hadn't have tugged on Oswalds belt its very likely Oswald would've lived and the conspiracy rumours would have been quashed quite quickly.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2019, 08:18:51 PM »
I know I will regret asking but what possible beef could you have with Leavelle?  Do you think he was involved in the frame up?  If so, in what capacity?  Maybe painting red circles on the TSBD windows and touching his nose as a double secret signal to LBJ to duck?

I have the same "beef" with Leavelle that I have with all who framed a poor hapless dupe ......    For your information that railroading of a sucker was very common in Dallas back in the day.....  Henry Wade sent many innocent hapless dupes to prison .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2019, 08:18:51 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2019, 09:44:07 PM »

“I had about 15-20 minutes with Oswald. I didn’t say a word about the President because I had no idea he was involved in that. All I was talking to him about was Officer Tippit’s murder.”

Mr. Stern. He engaged in banter with you and police officials?

Mr. Leavelle. Not with me because I didn't have occasion to question him,
but he did always smile and never hesitated for an answer, always had an answer.

Hmmmm???   Leavelle says he talked to Lee Oswald for about 15 or 20 minutes ......  But..... "I didn't have occasion to question him" .

I believe Leavelle was confused and desperate to confuse others.....

His account of his participation in the investigation of the murders of JFK and Tippit changed over time.

He either lied to the WC and in the contemporaneous reports he produced or he embellished (lied) stories in later years when he became

a minor celebrity, especially to his LNer fan boys.

His exaggerations are in favor of the LN did it official narrative