Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Secret Service agent on JFK detail dies  (Read 2706 times)

Offline Don Echols

Re: Secret Service agent on JFK detail dies
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2019, 12:47:17 AM »
Advertisement
I made a mistake on the name.I  have a Chrome laptop,and it does not allow me to upload,what i would like to but seriously go on Youtube,type in  John F Kennedy November 22 1063- rare,at 2 minutes 28 seconds you see an agent on the back of the limo.also Me. Hill said the president did not want the motorcycles on the side of the car.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2019, 12:47:17 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2019, 02:11:37 PM »
I made a mistake on the name.I  have a Chrome laptop,and it does not allow me to upload,what i would like to but seriously go on Youtube,type in  John F Kennedy November 22 1063- rare,at 2 minutes 28 seconds you see an agent on the back of the limo.also Me. Hill said the president did not want the motorcycles on the side of the car.

It is hard to follow what you are trying to say.  Hill was, to my knowledge, the only agent to climb onto the back of the presidential limo during the 11/22 motorcade.  There is some film of him doing that.  You seem to be implying that other agents than Hill did so.  I don't think that is accurate.  Again though, what is the point that you are trying to make here?  That Hill lied about JFK telling them not to climb on the car?  If so, why do you think Hill would lie?

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 02:28:43 PM »
Can't explain,why.Though he did. He also claimed he push Mrs. Kennedy back into the car,she went onto the trunk of the car turned and went back on her own.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2019, 02:28:43 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2019, 03:09:24 PM »
Can't explain,why.Though he did. He also claimed he push Mrs. Kennedy back into the car,she went onto the trunk of the car turned and went back on her own.

Don't you think it is feasible that JFK told the agents he didn't like them on the car but that Hill, as a more experienced agent, exercised his initiative to disregard when he felt there was a potential risk like the crowd getting too close?   It doesn't seem like a mystery.  In terms of Jackie, Hill is recounting split second events as he is running to jump on a moving car while shots are being fired.  It doesn't surprise me that he his recollection is not 100% accurate in every detail.  Again though, why would it matter whether he pushed Jackie or not? 

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2019, 10:49:18 PM »
It matters,because,it's what he has been saying for years

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2019, 10:49:18 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2019, 07:11:01 AM »
Don't you think it is feasible that JFK told the agents he didn't like them on the car but that Hill, as a more experienced agent, exercised his initiative to disregard when he felt there was a potential risk like the crowd getting too close?   It doesn't seem like a mystery.  In terms of Jackie, Hill is recounting split second events as he is running to jump on a moving car while shots are being fired.  It doesn't surprise me that he his recollection is not 100% accurate in every detail.  Again though, why would it matter whether he pushed Jackie or not?

She was trying to escape after plugging the hubby with the pistol disguised as a white glove. Or how about this: She was trying to get away from Greer who landed a round using the silver pistol disguised as sunlight on Kellerman's head. Or tying to get out to congratulate BrollyMan for timing the fusilade so perfectly.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2019, 04:17:01 PM »
It matters,because,it's what he has been saying for years

I gave you a plausible explanation.  Why do you believe it matters?  It's still unclear what you are suggesting.  That Hill intentionally lied as part of a conspiracy?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2019, 04:17:01 PM »

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2019, 09:39:05 PM »
That's exactly what I am saying. If you constantly state things that are not true,by any definition that's a lie.