Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Hickey Fire the Fatal Shot - Originally Posted by Tom Dooley  (Read 15149 times)

Offline Michael Carney

Advertisement
I reply: Check out the video “JFK – The Smoking Gun” by Colin McLaren. In it he describes how Howard Donahue, a ballistic expert, determined that the shot came accidentally from Hickey.  The smoke from the gun carried back over the motorcade and many people in the following cars smelled gun smoke. The book "Mortal Error" by Bonar Menninger outlines Donahue's investigative work.
McLaren: “Ten witnesses smelled gun smoke at street level at the time of the shooting”. The wind was 16 mph from the south west. The wind was blowing at 15 mph towards the TSBD.  This wind direction would have carried gun smoke from the grassy knoll towards the TSBD also, away from the motorcade. If I understand this correctly, the wind would have been going directly at and in line with the motorcade from the front.
McLaren mentioned that Howard Donohue went through the Warren Report and found eleven witnesses that put the AR15 in Agent Hickeys hand at the time of the third shot. Of the eleven witnesses, seven are Secret Service agents.
I believe that any cover up by the feds wasn’t to shield the assassins; it was to cover up what Hickey had done.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Did Hickey Fire the Fatal Shot - Originally Posted by Tom Dooley
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 06:04:31 PM »
I reply: Check out the video “JFK – The Smoking Gun” by Colin McLaren. In it he describes how Howard Donahue, a ballistic expert, determined that the shot came accidentally from Hickey.  The smoke from the gun carried back over the motorcade and many people in the following cars smelled gun smoke. The book "Mortal Error" by Bonar Menninger outlines Donahue's investigative work.
McLaren: “Ten witnesses smelled gun smoke at street level at the time of the shooting”. The wind was 16 mph from the south west. The wind was blowing at 15 mph towards the TSBD.  This wind direction would have carried gun smoke from the grassy knoll towards the TSBD also, away from the motorcade. If I understand this correctly, the wind would have been going directly at and in line with the motorcade from the front.
McLaren mentioned that Howard Donohue went through the Warren Report and found eleven witnesses that put the AR15 in Agent Hickeys hand at the time of the third shot. Of the eleven witnesses, seven are Secret Service agents.
I believe that any cover up by the feds wasn’t to shield the assassins; it was to cover up what Hickey had done.

According to a car dude online, gasoline can smell like gunpowder at times, adding that the heavy limo could have produced the smell by being suddenly gunned into a higher speed. I didn't pursue that because I couldn't find anything else online supporting that notion.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 06:07:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 06:35:47 PM »
I don’t disagree with car dude but what I found is a car can smell like rotten eggs or gunpowder if it is running too rich. The problem with that scenario is that they only smelled it after the shots were fired. If the car was running too rich it would have smelled of gunpowder from the git go and they didn’t. Also several people in the motorcade were very familiar with the smell of gunpowder and swore that they smelled gunpowder.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 06:35:47 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 06:50:46 PM »

You just posted in another thread that the mob did it!! Make up your mind for **** sake.

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 07:07:59 PM »
The mob did not fire the fatal head shot. The mob did the assassination of JFK, planned, organized, executed, etc,  but they did not fire the fatal round.
In the excitement, Hickey accidently squeezed off a round. I have read that he was standing up on the rear seat which would create an unstable situation. Now imagine him with the AR15 in his hand, the car accelerates or decelerates and he loses his balance. In that situation anyone would try to grab onto something. He grabbed the pistol grip thus squeezing off the fatal round.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 07:07:59 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 07:40:09 PM »
I don’t disagree with car dude but what I found is a car can smell like rotten eggs or gunpowder if it is running too rich. The problem with that scenario is that they only smelled it after the shots were fired. If the car was running too rich it would have smelled of gunpowder from the git go and they didn’t. Also several people in the motorcade were very familiar with the smell of gunpowder and swore that they smelled gunpowder.

Are you talking about people near the limo? If gasoline can smell like gunpowder then all bets are off, especially given the fact that emotions can enter the picture given the gunfire and shock.

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2019, 08:07:25 PM »
Are you talking about people near the limo? If gasoline can smell like gunpowder then all bets are off, especially given the fact that emotions can enter the picture given the gunfire and shock.

Hey Bill, aren't we jumping the gun a bit here? Shouldn't we first be asking who exactly these "Ten witnesses (who) smelled gun smoke at street level at the time of the shooting” actually are? Where are their statements and testimonies? Do Mike Carney's cited authors supply any actual proof these 'witnesses' even exist?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2019, 08:07:25 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 08:08:58 PM »
The mob did not fire the fatal head shot. The mob did the assassination of JFK, planned, organized, executed, etc,  but they did not fire the fatal round.
In the excitement, Hickey accidently squeezed off a round. I have read that he was standing up on the rear seat which would create an unstable situation. Now imagine him with the AR15 in his hand, the car accelerates or decelerates and he loses his balance. In that situation anyone would try to grab onto something. He grabbed the pistol grip thus squeezing off the fatal round.
Closeups of frames from the Charles Bronson film that were taken at the time of the fatal head shot apparently shows Hickey seated in the SS car/Queen Mary. Or at least with no rifle in his hands. It's not entirely clear (to me) that that's Hickey; I assume it's him (who else could it be?) since he was seated in the back left. However, it does show, again to me, pretty clearly no one in the back of the car with a raised rifle at the time of the head shot.

The below are from Dale Myers' site. The story/details can be found here: http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2013/08/drums-of-conspiracy.html

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:42:13 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »