Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 56243 times)

Offline Matthew Finch

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!
« Reply #264 on: September 06, 2019, 12:33:19 PM »
Advertisement
Could it possibly be that Arnold Rowland was mistaken and it was the 5th floor that he saw the 'balding negro'? I mean, there's one right there:

(Just throwing my 2p in there amongst the chicken bones and EF meltdown).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: September 06, 2019, 12:33:19 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2019, 01:41:02 PM »
Could it possibly be that Arnold Rowland was mistaken and it was the 5th floor that he saw the 'balding negro'? I mean, there's one right there:

(Just throwing my 2p in there amongst the chicken bones and EF meltdown).

Matthew, Jarman and Norman did not get to the fifth floor at the time Rowland claimed to see him.

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2019, 01:43:11 PM »
Thanks Colin - that chalks that one off. (Just like to make sure I cover the obvious ones first). Thanks again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2019, 01:43:11 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2019, 03:23:48 PM »
So, therefore, what you're really saying is that if a person (like, say, me) decides to base his conclusion on where all the evidence leads (i.e., straight into the lap of Lee H. Oswald), that conclusion is JUST as crazy as the Greer-did-it BS, right?

Ooooookay.

::)
Well Greer was driving the getaway car, Dave. And he left the scene after the last shots.

Oswald left the scene shortly afterwards too (when it was chaos and nobody knew what the hell happened); but he wanted to see a movie. Yes, he wasn't interested in what happened; he had to go see that darned movie.

If I my sarcasm was any heavier this post would have fallen through the floor to the center of the Earth.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2019, 04:42:03 PM »
The entirety of the evidence is from the Dallas Police,

That’s not true. A lot of the conflicting evidence comes from the Dallas County Sheriff deputies (of Mauser fame) who I believe were told to stand down in the investigation.

how can you tell when the Dallas Police were telling the truth and when were they lying?

How can you tell when anyone is telling the truth or lying? The preponderance of the testimony evidence is that a bag and bones were on a box next to the SN.

I saw what I thought was a man standing back about 15 feet from the windows and was holding in his arms what appeared to be a hi [sic] powered rifle because it looked like it had a scope on it. He appeared to be holding this at a parade rest sort of position. I mentioned this to my wife and merely made the remark that it must be the secret service [sic] men. This man appeared to be a white man and appeared to have a light colored shirt on, open at the neck. He appeared to be of slender build and appeared to have dark hair.

Not that observation. This one:

Mr. SPECTER - All right.
You have described seeing someone in another window hanging out. Would you draw a circle and put an "A" beside the window where you say you saw someone hanging out. That is on Exhibit No. 356.

(Witness marking.)

Mr. SPECTER - At about what time was it that you observed someone hanging out of the window that you have marked as window "A"?
Mr. ROWLAND - Again about 12:15 just before I noticed the other man.
Mr. SPECTER - You have marked the double window there. Would you draw the arrow in the red pencil indicating specifically which window it was.

(Witness marking.)

Mr. SPECTER - Will you describe with as much particularity as you can what that man looked like?
Mr. ROWLAND - It seemed to me an elderly Negro, that is about all. I didn't pay very much attention to him.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 04:46:52 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2019, 04:42:03 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2019, 10:11:20 PM »
Who tried to silence him? He silenced himself. You can have it both ways and he did. The whole idea was to get attention so why are you complaining? You're just fueling the nonsense. Freedom of speech is what he got but you can't accept that his attempts to hide behind it wore off. If he wanted to play games why is he in retreat? Answer: Because freedom of speech doesn't apply where you are employed but he got his attention and you fell for the excuse of police brutality when it really was attention he wanted for himself. If he believed what he suckered you into believing, then why didn't the fraud do it when he was in the Super bowl instead of when he was playing his own fantasy football? He is a dysfunctional headcase. And don't be screaming racism just because you have nothing intelligent to say. Plus you may well be projecting. On the other hand,  I am German and I hate everyone equally, therefore, I do not discriminate

It's obviously clear that you are not knowledgeable regarding the circumstances of this incident because there are several athletes who were partaking in peaceful protests expressing their freedom on speech that were intimidated and denied by a racist who had no business making false statements about. Go back and research this and understand the events before we can have a discussion about it.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2019, 11:36:55 PM »
That’s not true. A lot of the conflicting evidence comes from the Dallas County Sheriff deputies (of Mauser fame) who I believe were told to stand down in the investigation.

How can you tell when anyone is telling the truth or lying? The preponderance of the testimony evidence is that a bag and bones were on a box next to the SN.

That’s not true.

Yes you're right, I realized later on and was going to change my post to something like Dallas Lawmakers but now it doesn't matter.

A lot of the conflicting evidence comes from the Dallas County Sheriff deputies (of Mauser fame) who I believe were told to stand down in the investigation.

If they were told to stand down based on their competency like their totally inept rifle identification guess then that's probably a good thing.

How can you tell when anyone is telling the truth or lying?

Exactly, but some people like to pick and choose who they believe.

The preponderance of the testimony evidence is that a bag and bones were on a box next to the SN.

Sure, and the preponderance of the testimony evidence in addition to the physical evidence is that Oswald killed Tippit.
Btw I think that Williams stood near the seated Oswald in the Sniper's nest and that's why the scraps were on top of boxes, then after some time Williams was either spooked or more likely because Oswald was a boring miserable git, Williams made an excuse and left.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 12:02:46 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2019, 11:36:55 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #271 on: September 07, 2019, 12:29:14 AM »
If they were told to stand down based on their competency like their totally inept rifle identification guess then that's probably a good thing.

Or their identification was right on, but inconvenient for the narrative.

Exactly, but some people like to pick and choose who they believe.

Like you don’t? Please.

Sure, and the preponderance of the testimony evidence in addition to the physical evidence is that Oswald killed Tippit.

LOL

There’s no physical evidence that Oswald killed Tippit.

Btw I think that Williams stood near the seated Oswald in the Sniper's nest and that's why the scraps were on top of boxes, then after some time Williams was either spooked or more likely because Oswald was a boring miserable git, Williams made an excuse and left.