Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 56299 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2019, 11:44:47 PM »
Advertisement
Why do the vast majority of LN true believers (excluding JohnM here) have to religiously stick to the unlikely sequence of events trotted out by the WR?

Hi Colin, re Williams the WC's narrative was based on what Williams said in his testimony but personally I don't think that it makes sense for Williams not to go to the sniper's nest window to look for his friends because he managed to find his other friends at the corresponding windows on the floor below.

Also I reckon the WC had the same suspicions because at this point in the questioning, Ford "subtly" interjects and asks Williams about being in trouble with the law.

Mr. DULLES. How much of the room could you see as you finished your lunch there? Was your view obstructed by boxes of books, or could you see a good bit of the sixth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time I couldn't see too much of the sixth floor, because the books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing--as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building. But just one aisle, the aisle I was standing in I could see just about to the west side of the building. So far as seeing to the east and behind me, I could only see down the aisle behind me and the aisle to the west of me.
Representative FORD.Have you ever had any trouble with the law at all?
Mr. WILLIAMS. No, sir.
Representative FORD.No difficulty as far as the law is concerned?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I have never been inside of a courthouse before.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2019, 11:44:47 PM »

Offline Michael Clark

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!
« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2019, 03:13:22 AM »
John, I had a huge laugh over the change in the thread title. Thanks. For posterity, the title of this thread, right now, is ... “The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!”

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #258 on: September 06, 2019, 03:33:16 AM »
As opposed to the "CTer" way of solving the case, which would include:

Inventing conspiracy scenarios that make no sense (e.g., having FRONTAL gunmen shoot at Kennedy within a "LET'S FRAME ONLY OSWALD" plot)....

Pretending everybody's a liar (or pert-near everybody anyway)....

Pretending that Oswald's actions and movements on 11/21/63 and 11/22/63 weren't the slightest bit unusual or out of the ordinary....

Pretending Oswald never told any lies at all to the police....

Pretending that certain events just never happened at all (e.g., the Lunchroom Encounter....and Oswald carrying a large-ish brown package into the Book Depository Building on the morning of 11/22/63)....

Etc. (to CT infinity).
You should not stereotype, everyone has a theory, you just have a lazy one. At some point in time, you gave up, you changed your mind like a woman. Remember you are the one supporting the WC claim, an open-ended claim. The thing is you don't even believe it and that is the funny part. I'm sure you have heard many times the silly theory about Grear the limo driver taking a shot, right? I'm sure you would agree that the Grear idea is absurd but one thing I can tell you, it is no more absurd than the bs you're peddling.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: September 06, 2019, 03:33:16 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #259 on: September 06, 2019, 03:45:32 AM »
John, I had a huge laugh over the change in the thread title. Thanks. For posterity, the title of this thread, right now, is ... “The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!”

JohnM  Thumb1:

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2019, 04:12:12 AM »
I'm sure you would agree that the Grear [sic] idea is absurd[,] but one thing I can tell you, it is no more absurd than the bs you're peddling.

So, therefore, what you're really saying is that if a person (like, say, me) decides to base his conclusion on where all the evidence leads (i.e., straight into the lap of Lee H. Oswald), that conclusion is JUST as crazy as the Greer-did-it BS, right?

Ooooookay.

::)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 04:14:42 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2019, 04:12:12 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #261 on: September 06, 2019, 06:05:20 AM »
What the Warren Report claimed......

Though the fingerprints other than Oswald's on the boxes thus provide no indication of the presence of an accomplice at the window,  two Depository employees are known to have been present briefly on the sixth floor during the period between 11:45 a.m., when the floor-laying crew stopped for lunch, and the moment of the assassination. One of these was Charles Givens, a member of the floor-laying crew, who went down on the elevator with the others and then, returned to the sixth floor to get his jacket and cigarettes.49 He saw Oswald walking away from the southeast corner, but saw no one else on the sixth floor at that time. He then took one of the elevators back to the first floor at approximately 11:55 a.m.50

CC. The author of the Report forgot to mention Jack Dougherty who mentioned going back to work via the west elevator shortly before the shots, going to the 6th floor before getting out at the 5th. The dubious testimony of Givens is taken as gospel although mention of his significant sighting of Oswald during his cigarette trip occurs for the first time while testifying six months after the assassination, in Dallas and in the presence of David Belin only. His treatment is in stark contrast to that of Arnold Rowland, who claimed sighting an African-American in the SN prior to the shots.

“Rowland's failure to report his story despite several interviews until his appearance before the Commission, the lack of probative corroboration, and the serious doubts about his credibility, have led the Commission to reject the testimony that Rowland saw an elderly balding Negro man in the southeast corner window of the sixth floor of the Depository Building several minutes before the assassination.”

CC. Strangely the Commission only investigated the whereabouts of two “elderly” African-American TSBD employees just before the shooting, Eddie Piper and Troy West, to rebut Rowland’s claim. Apparently ignoring their own depiction of Rowland as an exaggerator they chose to ignore the younger Bonnie Ray Williams as a likely candidate even though they knew he was on the 6th floor around that time.

Bonnie Ray Williams, who was also working with the floor-laying crew, returned to the sixth floor at about noon to eat his lunch and watch the motorcade.51 He looked out on Elm Street from a position in the area of the third or fourth set of windows from the east wall.52 At this point he was approximately 20-30 feet away from the southeast corner window. He remained for about "5, 10, maybe 12 minutes" eating his lunch which consisted of chicken and a bottle of soda pop.53 Williams saw no one on the sixth floor during this period, although the stacks of books prevented his seeing the east side of the building.54 After finishing his lunch Williams took the elevator down because no one had joined him on the sixth floor to watch the motorcade.55 He stopped at the fifth floor where he joined Harold Norman and James Jarman, Jr., who watched the motorcade with him from a position on the fifth floor directly below the point from which the shots were fired. Williams left the remains of his lunch, including chicken bones and a bottle of soda, near the window where he was eating.56

CC. I have no doubt that the first and last sentences of this paragraph are true. Williams returned to the 6th floor to eat his lunch sometime after noon and left the remains of his lunch near the window where he was eating. Why the report claims confusion about the position (the third or fourth set of windows) is unclear as Studebaker clearly stated the third set of windows in his statement. We know that at least half a dozen officers who saw the SN initially, prior to the arrival of Capt. Fritz, all confirmed the lunch remnants were in the SN. Conveniently the Report suggest that Williams left the 6th floor prior to 12.15pm, the time when Rowland saw a man holding a rifle behind the SW window.
Logically for this to be true, Williams departure from the 6th floor can only be after the arrival of Jarman and Norman on the 5th floor in a position immediately below the SN. Careful analysis of their statements and testimonies reveals that they did not depart their position near the steps of the TSBD until about 12.20pm. Clearly Williams was on the 6th floor at the same time as the man with the rifle.  This was completely consistent with the timeline suggested by Rowland. This was obvious to Belin and Ball, who likely came to the same conclusion during their various re-enactments in Dallas in late March 1964. The report essentially rejects their efforts completely and simply relies on the various estimates provided before appearing before the WC on March 24th 1964. They suggest he was not necessarily there at the same time as the assassin and if he was the arrangement of books prevented him seeing the east side of the building ignoring the fact that Rowland saw a man holding a rifle on the west side.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #262 on: September 06, 2019, 06:47:02 AM »
The EdForum is having a total meltdown (and chicken for lunch)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 06:00:45 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: September 06, 2019, 06:47:02 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #263 on: September 06, 2019, 07:13:47 AM »
So, therefore, what you're really saying is that if a person (like, say, me) decides to base his conclusion on where all the evidence leads (i.e., straight into the lap of Lee H. Oswald), that conclusion is JUST as crazy as the Greer-did-it BS, right?

Ooooookay.

::)
See, we are getting along already!
You just said "ok" or "OooooKay" hmmm!
I put 5 o's, I think you put 1 Cap O + 5 o's= 6 o's.
Now David, should I worry about 5 or 6 o's, I mean, who's really counting anyway?   
Grant me a pass with the "JFK common sense rule"?
You know that rule where reasonable doubt can be dismissed by something like this