Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 55197 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2019, 01:35:04 PM »
Advertisement
This is the guy who had a hissy-fit when he thought he was being called a lemming.

Tell us how simply asking you to explain who 'you guys' are — and why you brought up lemmings in the first place — qualifies as a 'hissy fit'

Iacoletti, from above graphic*
"Not particularly interesting.You guys rely on faith rather than evidence, march in lock-step, and never deviate from your holy book. Since when is it a virtue to jump off the cliff with the other lemmings?"

-----------------------------------------
*@Lurkers: My bolding, for emphasis

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:43:07 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2019, 01:35:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #217 on: September 04, 2019, 02:01:13 PM »
I'd have to be a member of the Houston Astros or the Chicago Cubs to do that. (See if you can figure that one out.)

Maple? ;)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #218 on: September 04, 2019, 03:32:54 PM »
Tell us how simply asking you to explain who 'you guys' are — and why you brought up lemmings in the first place — qualifies as a 'hissy fit'

Who said it did?  This, however, is a hissy fit:

More worthless rhetoric from PaidToTrollHereJohnny, who tells us what witnesses saw or didn't see, LN posters what they meant or didn't mean, and that everyone who disagrees with him is a liar, lemming, and stupid.

From the same giant hypocrite who calls people who disagree with him offensive slurs like “OswaldAs I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'es” and “CTard” and then accuses them of saying things that they never said ("sheeple", anyone?).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: September 04, 2019, 03:32:54 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #219 on: September 04, 2019, 03:40:21 PM »
Good boy! Just pretend that each of the points I presented in my Part 193 are based on "zero evidence" whatsoever. After all, that's what CTers do best---ignore the actual verified evidence of Oswald's guilt. Why should Otto Beck be any different, right?

I'll provide the link below to Caprio's "crushing rebuttal" that Otto Beck seems to have a hard-on for. It's actually an embarrassingly flimsy "rebuttal", with Caprio (as usual) merely ignoring the evidence once more. Plus, Caprio even flat-out lies at one point in that "rebuttal" (re: the prints of Oswald that were found on Rifle C2766, with Caprio lying and insisting that no LHO prints were found on the gun at all)....

I'd have to be a member of the Houston Astros or the Chicago Cubs to do that. (See if you can figure that one out.)

Meltdown Madness !!  And it's not even March yet......  you go, Dave !  Stars in your Crown, Henry+

Offline John Agee

« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2019, 05:02:32 PM »
The LN list of liars and/or “mistaken” witnesses is way more extensive than that of any CT.

I don't think your claim is correct but pick any narrative and you have a long list of mistaken witnesses. Let's say you posit 3 shots fired. Then the 2 witnesses inside the TSBD who heard no shots are mistaken. As are witnesses who heard 2, 4, 5, 6, and 8 shots, They are all mistaken. Suppose you think 4 shots were fired. Same long list of mistaken witnesses.

Choose your narrative John. You will have a long list of mistaken witnesses.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2019, 05:02:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #221 on: September 04, 2019, 09:27:44 PM »
The above quote by Bonnie Ray Williams quite obviously indicates that the one place on the sixth floor where he definitely WAS NOT located was the Sniper's Nest (i.e., the far southeast corner).

So then how did his lunch bag get on top of a box by the "sniper's nest"?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #222 on: September 04, 2019, 09:35:18 PM »
Yes. And it's just exactly what many "CTers" do as well. I.E. --- the CTer will quote excerpts from somebody's posts [including mine] and put them on their own sites and then the CTer comments on those quoted excerpts.

Hi David.  Can you provide specific examples of websites that contain copies of posts that you have made?

Happens every day. And always will, of course. Such as at CTer Pat Speer's website.

Where?

http://www.patspeer.com/system/app/pages/search?scope=search-site&q=pein

I wish there were more sensible CTers like Pat Speer. Not that Pat doesn't have some really goofy notions about the JFK case at times too [he surely does]; but, overall, he's certainly one of the more reasonable and sensible "CTers" to occupy the planet. Such as when he said the following at the EF forum recently....

Uh, David.... did you notice this part of sensible Pat Speers' comment?

"But anyone who is not a public figure (i.e. the majority of those on this forum) is not fair game, and should only be quoted by name with permission, should they ask this to be the case."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: September 04, 2019, 09:35:18 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #223 on: September 04, 2019, 09:38:55 PM »
Btw, who decided that I am a CT? Or does one automatically become a CT when one doesn't agree with LNs and their highly questionable arguments?

Yes.  That way they can demand that you prove that a conspiracy occurred or their narrative wins by default.