Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 56239 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #200 on: September 04, 2019, 04:52:11 AM »
Advertisement
WOW, How ironic and you don't even realize, that's what this thread is all about, our right for free speech!

JohnM

Oh poor Johnny, since when did you become such a time waster?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: September 04, 2019, 04:52:11 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2019, 04:55:17 AM »
I was actually refering to the crap you post..... but you knew that, right   ;)

No, you were referring to your own posts on DVP's site. Btw have a another Brandivino on me!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2019, 05:03:25 AM »
Oh poor Johnny, since when did you become such a time waster?

It's my thread and I'll post if I want to, post if I want to, post if I want to, you would post too, if it happened to you!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2019, 05:03:25 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #203 on: September 04, 2019, 05:35:14 AM »
You apparently "don't get" my argument about how I think it's not right for the owner of a forum to be able to tell a forum member what they can and cannot say at ANOTHER Internet locality.

You think it's perfectly fair and proper for James R. Gordon to be able to dictate to me what I can say on Facebook (or any other website that is NOT OWNED by Jim Gordon)?

If you answer "Yes" to my last inquiry, maybe you should think about moving to a country where the term "Freedom Of Speech" means nothing at all.
Is that your argument "Gordon doesn't own the site" so than to you "it's not fair"? And on facebook too??? Are you serious? You sound like a 5th-grade girl. Internet Locality??? Sounds important
I think your problem has something to do with a lack of attention in your younger years, I am sure you would agree, reluctantly. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2019, 05:38:39 AM »
It's my thread and I'll post if I want to, post if I want to, post if I want to, you would post too, if it happened to you!

JohnM

It doesn't alter the fact that your are wasting everybody's time

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2019, 05:38:39 AM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #205 on: September 04, 2019, 05:39:28 AM »
WOW, How ironic and you don't even realize, that's what this thread is all about, our right for free speech!

JohnM
You should know first hand there are not parameters for your speech or even the silly demonstrations of those ridiculous backyard photos where you attempted to show it was the actual rifle. Then screaming that it was 100% proof because of some stupid GIF you used comparing the size from one picture to the other.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #206 on: September 04, 2019, 05:40:33 AM »
No, you were referring to your own posts on DVP's site. Btw have a another Brandivino on me!

JohnM

Since when can you determine what I was referring to?

And, what's a brandivino?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: September 04, 2019, 05:40:33 AM »

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #207 on: September 04, 2019, 05:51:18 AM »
Is that your argument "Gordon doesn't own the site" so than to you "it's not fair"? And on facebook too??? Are you serious? You sound like a 5th-grade girl. Internet Locality??? Sounds important. I think your problem has something to do with a lack of attention in your younger years, I am sure you would agree, reluctantly.

Oh good! Another CTer who has decided he's going to play dumb and pretend not to understand what I'm talking about when it comes to James R. Gordon's dictatorial and (very likely) unconstitutional EF forum rule.

Anything else you want to pretend not to "get"?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:56:53 AM by David Von Pein »