Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 55187 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2019, 01:13:08 AM »
Advertisement
when did I do that?  -  because a judge would laugh at you. I am serious, and my point is...
DVP , nor do you, or I, on this forum, has the right to say whatever he/she wants on a medium he/she doesn't own. That is not a valid violation free speech.

Peter Goth still doesn't "get it". Incredible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2019, 01:13:08 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #161 on: September 04, 2019, 01:34:31 AM »
As per Mr. Crow's recommendation I dropped by Von P's salvage yard and took a look at three random junk piles (use search function to pick specific number):

#193 is prompted by Rob Caprio asking VP to prove Oswald owned a 40.2 inch rifle before proving Oswald lied. The response is essentially a rant with no reference to any evidence to support the VP claims (straight out of the WC report). Link at bottom of pile shows that excerpt originated from a google group and that Caprio responded in detail to the rant; #193 on it's own is utter trash.

#809 starts out with a quote by a B. Lecloux (context unknown as Amazon link is dead) presumably related to Bugliosi on the Tippit murder. Standard rant about CTs claiming all evidence is faked which derails into more alleged CT assertions related to the Bethesda autopsy....WTF? Useless trash.

#1307 surprise, this pile contained a nugget: link to Ian Griggs' interview with Johnny Brewer. Deep pile related to Postal/Brewer interaction and their description of Oswald, context unknown as link to ED forum is dead. Somehow the discussion digresses into the Carcano/Mauser dispute! VP tries to attribute Postal quote "ruddy looking to me"  to Brewer as Postal didn't really see Oswald slip in to the TT. Doesn't really work as Brewer knew Oswald from selling him a pair of shoes and would know he didn't have a ruddy complexion. The Griggs link certainly outweighs the time otherwise wasted.

There are currently 1331 of these ASSORTED ARGUMENTS....good luck!

One man's "junk piles" and "useless trash" is another man's gold mine.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:41:21 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2019, 01:38:12 AM »
Peter Goth still doesn't "get it". Incredible.

please tell me. I've already asked twice.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2019, 01:38:12 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #163 on: September 04, 2019, 01:40:07 AM »
Quote from: Colin Crow
Perhaps you can point out how Bonnie Ray's testimony proves they were all mistaken.

Couldn't you just as easily say "of course Bonnie Ray was mistaken. The proof of that fact is in Mooney's testimony"?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/03/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-914.html#Bonnie-Ray-Williams

Excerpted from my page above:

TONY FRATINI SAID:

BONNIE RAY WILLIAMS -- "Well, at the time I couldn't see too much of the sixth floor, because the books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing--as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building. But just one aisle, the aisle I was standing in I could see just about to the west side of the building. So far as seeing to the east and behind me, I could only see down the aisle behind me and the aisle to the west of me."

Bingo - do you want me to draw you a schematic?

If he was at the two wheeler - he could see all the way to the SN, David.

He couldn't see anything to the EAST because he was at the SOUTHEAST corner.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

You actually think a person who is ALREADY AS FAR EAST AS HE COULD POSSIBLY BE on the sixth floor would say something like this?....

"I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building."

Hilarious!

The above quote by Bonnie Ray Williams quite obviously indicates that the one place on the sixth floor where he definitely WAS NOT located was the Sniper's Nest (i.e., the far southeast corner).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:42:27 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #164 on: September 04, 2019, 01:43:49 AM »
This is the guy who had a hissy-fit when he thought he was being called a lemming.

This is the guy who won't tell us who the 'you guys' he is referring to are, in his post charging these said 'you guys' with being lemmings.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:50:19 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: September 04, 2019, 01:43:49 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2019, 01:51:20 AM »
please tell me. I've already asked twice.

You apparently "don't get" my argument about how I think it's not right for the owner of a forum to be able to tell a forum member what they can and cannot say at ANOTHER Internet locality.

You think it's perfectly fair and proper for James R. Gordon to be able to dictate to me what I can say on Facebook (or any other website that is NOT OWNED by Jim Gordon)?

If you answer "Yes" to my last inquiry, maybe you should think about moving to a country where the term "Freedom Of Speech" means nothing at all.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 01:53:01 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2019, 01:55:23 AM »
You apparently "don't get" my argument about how I think it's not right for the owner of a forum to be able to tell a forum member what they can and cannot say at ANOTHER Internet locality.

You think it's perfectly fair and proper for James R. Gordon to be able to dictate to me what I can say on Facebook (or any other website that is NOT OWNED by Jim Gordon)?

If you answer "Yes" to my last inquiry, maybe you should think about moving to a country where the term "Freedom Of Speech" means nothing at all.

Not what I said.
You can say whatever you want, anywhere you want.
He has no requirement to allow you to remain as a consequence of that action.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2019, 01:55:23 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2019, 02:04:26 AM »
You can say whatever you want, anywhere you want.
He has no requirement to allow you to remain as a consequence of that action.

Sounds to me as though you still don't "get it".
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:05:44 AM by David Von Pein »