Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 55230 times)

Offline Michael Clark

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2019, 07:33:43 AM »
Advertisement
Tommy, why don’t you reveal, for the first time, while all of your followers are fluttering around, to an international audience......

..... drum roll.....

The offense for which you received the dreaded “two posts per day” fate?

What reason was given to you for your sentence?

Come on Thomas, inguiring minds want to know, Tell us what they said!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2019, 07:33:43 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2019, 07:38:58 AM »
Thrice said does not make it so....

I got screen shots, Mike.

Regardless, as far as my waning fan base is concerned, I guess you're right -- most of the 4,900 "views" my "Monster Plot" thread in the "Off Topic" section got over a period of about two weeks were probably people who were absolutely fascinated by your grossly over-enlarged cut-and-paste jobs from HSCA perjurer John L. Hart's report by kinda the same name.

But probably not by your rational, well-formulated rebuttals, because ... well, let's face it ... you didn't have any.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 07:46:11 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2019, 05:57:11 PM »
I got screen shots, Mike.

Screen shots of what?

You claim the there was a conspiracy to get you put on the “two posts” list. I say that that is nonsense. Why don’t you tell us the reason that you were given? Or, were you not given an explanation?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2019, 05:57:11 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2019, 07:12:37 PM »
Come on Thomas, inguiring minds want to know, Tell us what they said!

Honestly, Michael, it's OK...we really don't give a toss.

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2019, 07:36:16 PM »
Honestly, Michael, it's OK...we really don't give a toss.

I get that, but it is on-topic, and he is accusing me of conspiring with a moderator to get him “tossed”. I obviously can’t prove that I did not do something (it’s a law of logic), but he should be able to prove what he says I did. He should do it; instead of accusing me without providing proof. Part of the story is what he was told the reason was for his being “tossed”; but he won’t share that either. He’ll just go on making unfounded claims. I know that most members don’t care, but I want it on the record that his claims are BS and he had an opportunity to prove his claim and that he declined.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2019, 07:36:16 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2019, 09:03:05 PM »
Beware free VPNs and always check with sites like 'What's My IP?' before going to a particular site.
I personally wouldn't be caught dead w/o my encrypted tunnel.

Very true and good information. I used the free one as an example if he just wanted to view the forum.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2019, 09:06:31 PM »
Well, that's what I have always thought too.

But if what you just said is truly the case, then explain this....

if a person on a forum in conversation wrote the word "LOL", they wouldn't have a copyright on that. If they were presenting their own works that had a copyright, then yes, but not for a forum discussion.  If that was the case the nobody could use quotes or info on the net.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2019, 09:06:31 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2019, 09:18:02 PM »
Also, a hastily imposed after the fact forum "copyright rule" in order to deter a person from using information has no grounds for "copyright". Gordon added a ridiculous "copyright rule" at the last minute after people complained about it. That is not a valid copyright. A person who's confident in their research should have no problem with others copying their info as long as it isn't taken out of context.

As long as you are using your writings on the site that's in conversation with another member, there is no "copyright" on that because, you're engaging in a discussion. Your own words belong to you and you are free to use your own words.