Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 55944 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2019, 06:33:29 AM »
Advertisement

It sounds as though Michael thinks the EF should be a mutual xxxxxxxxxxxx society.

-- MWT   ::)

Their donations far outweigh this forum's

Just sayin'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2019, 06:33:29 AM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2019, 11:05:58 AM »
Copyright laws are quite confusing. For example what amount of content can be considered as fair use? Seems there is no consensus on that.

Fred

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2019, 01:35:28 PM »
Steve,

EDIT:

Seein' as how you're a big Trump supporter, maybe you should consider relocating to the so-called Education Forum so that James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio and "Robert Wheeler," et al., can convert you to some sort of Putin-and-Trump-benefiting CT.

--  MWT   ;)
Graves,
You don't know anything about me. Are you attempting to bait me? You already had posts removed by Duncan yesterday related your immature rantings. See, you were hanging out at those cesspits like the Jew hating Education Forum and that other dump, Deep Politics. You got the boot in the arse from those forums and now you've decided to set up shop here. Showing us just what an obnoxious little child you were on those sites and are now being here. This is the JFK Assassination Forum not the Graves hates Trump site. The Russians did it. We got your point. Do you have anything else ? You're boring, you're stranded on an island all by yourself, you're a stagnant puddle. Grow up.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 05:13:44 PM by Steve Logan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2019, 01:35:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2019, 04:09:53 PM »
Graves,
You don't know anything about me. Are you attempting to bait me?

Graves is a master baiter.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 04:10:45 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2019, 04:23:55 PM »
That he is.
Wicked smart too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2019, 04:23:55 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2019, 04:41:35 PM »

Yeah, probably whilst fantasising about the Russians.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2019, 05:07:58 PM »
Yeah, I think you're probably right. Both forums were just looking for an excuse to get rid of you. Truth is you simply weren't wanted. Now Duncan's closed down your precious thread on this forum...starting to get the hint yet?

No, he'll just turn every other thread into his personal whine-fest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2019, 05:07:58 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2019, 10:04:59 PM »
Graves,
You don't know anything about me. Are you attempting to bait me? You already had posts removed by Duncan yesterday related your immature rantings. See, you were hanging out at those cesspits like the Jew hating Education Forum and that other dump, Deep Politics. You got the boot in the arse from those forums and now you've decided to set up shop here. Showing us just what an obnoxious little child you were on those sites and are now being here. This is the JFK Assassination Forum not the Graves hates Trump site. The Russians did it. We got your point. Do you have anything else ? You're boring, you're stranded on an island all by yourself, you're a stagnant puddle. Grow up.

Steve,

We all evolve, or at least we should.

When I was still a member there (i.e., until May 2018, iirc), I didn't notice that the EF was particularly "Jew-hating," but wouldn't be surprised that it is.  Any particular members in mind?  Did I ever post anything there that smacked of "Jew-hating"?

I believe the reason I got banned from there was because James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio and his wanna-be proteges didn't like my pro-CIA, anti-KGB, anti-GRU "rants" and my informing them, among other things, that Duran's and Azcue's "Blond Oswald in Mexico City" must have been short, skinny, blond-haired, very thin-faced KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov, and ... gasp ... that an Oswald impersonator (probably Russian) who was volunteered the made-radioactive-by-KGB name "Kostikov" (over a sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA Soviet Embassy phone line on 10/02/63), was volunteered this radioactive gem by none other than Ivan Obyedkov (mis-transcribed as "Byetkov*?" in Angleton's 1975 Church Committee testimony), the Soviet Embassy security guard whom CIA believed was working for it, but who was, in fact, a triple-agent -- i.e., still loyal to the Kremlin -- etc.

Deep Politics Forum?  Ancient history.  Anecdote:  I recently sent Dawn a FB "message" in which I gently admonished her not for calling me an "idiot" there (which I undoubtedly am), but for claiming that I had (allegedly) claimed (at the EF, I suppose) that I was a lawyer, which I'm not -- having gone to law school for only one year (and proud to say that I didn't flunk out -- I could have stayed in "on probation" -- LOL) -- something I gently suggested to her was still free to read about in my fascinating EF "bio".

(Have you read it yet?  Wouldn't be surprised if you have, actually.)

So Dawn kinda apologized and reworded, post haste, her old offending post at DPF ... and, well ... that's that, I suppose.

Nope, I have no use for Deep Politics Forum, even though the man (P.D.S.) who coined the phrase (as far as I know) did, last year, tell John Newman in a youtube video that Tennent H. Bagley, via Newman, had convinced him that Nosenko was a false defector, sent to the U.S. to discredit (true defector) Golitsyn.

But I ramble ...

--  MWT   ;)

PS  So, you aren't a Donald "Useful Idiot" Trump supporter, after all, Steve? 

(If not, there might actually be hope for you, yet ...)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 10:25:36 PM by Thomas Graves »