Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!  (Read 12010 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!
« Reply #390 on: September 10, 2019, 01:44:34 PM »
Iacoletti ignores that there's no doubt Stanton was telling her relatives she had seen Oswald in a critical place at a critical time...

Fabricating a story and then claiming that thereís no doubt of it is not evidence of anything.

While pretending to be a strict demander of precise evidence he ignores that FBI quoted her as saying she never saw Oswald...

Thatís correct. That casts even more doubt on Rosa and Wandaís hearsay, even if they relayed it accurately. We already know that you do not relay things accurately.

Somebody is lying there yet our resident skeptic says not a word about this...

A word about what?

Are his protests really serious or are they being used for opportunistic t*******?...

My purpose is to expose a charlatanís falsehoods and fabrications for what they are.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: September 10, 2019, 01:44:34 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown and chicken bones!
« Reply #391 on: September 10, 2019, 04:54:10 PM »

Kamp is saying FBI Nat Pinkston was the source of the 2nd floor lunch room encounter as shown in a memorandum discovered by Malcolm Blunt...Pinkston transcribed the story of the encounter from Roy Truly on the 22nd...As has been the case lately Kamp's post received no response...I think the members of the Education Forum are starting to realize Kamp is full of it...

The correct explanation is more likely Truly was not under the control of Westbrook and the plotters back at the police station where Baker fudged the encounter in order to avoid Oswald's true location during the shots...Kamp is still lying and trying to alter the evidence towards there being no lunch room encounter so he can put Oswald in to Sarah Stanton's body out on the steps...

EF moderator James Gordon is doing his best to boot anyone who refutes the Prayer Man theory off the board while making sure the time-wasting bad evidence of Stancak and Kamp is given preferential fast-track access...Gordon goes even further and makes sure no mention of those who posted the correct evidence or their correct proof is allowed by site rule...This is against all known concepts of academic free speech, peer review, and evidence determination but the rest of the members don't seem to mind as long as they get posting space...The EF's bogus Prayer Man pet theory is going to have permanent protection on the EF if Gordon has to ban everyone on the internet to do it...

As to the two Oswald's: There was a post on the EF a few years ago that said a cop standing in the alley besides the steps to the Texas Theater balcony saw another cop shout out the window on those steps that they arrested Oswald up in the balcony and were bringing him down... So much for banned member proxy poster Jeremy Boyjzuck who is posting garbage for Greg Parker...

Online Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #392 on: September 11, 2019, 05:28:05 AM »
Thomas Graves:

Iacoletti ignores that there's no doubt Stanton was telling her relatives she had seen Oswald in a critical place at a critical time...While pretending to be a strict demander of precise evidence he ignores that FBI quoted her as saying she never saw Oswald...

Somebody is lying there yet our resident skeptic says not a word about this...Are his protests really serious or are they being used for opportunistic t*******?...
I think there are 4 maybe 5 Prayer people. I am thinking of odd numbers. So, I will say 5 or 3, not 2 or 4, definitely not one or zero.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: September 11, 2019, 05:28:05 AM »

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #393 on: September 11, 2019, 07:25:18 AM »

Anybody who canít see gunmen in the pergola windows is either lying, or is in serious need of (stronger?) corrective lenses.
Anybody who canít see George Bush on the Depository steps is either lying, or is in serious need of (stronger?) corrective lenses.
Anybody who canít see a gunman on the Daltex fire escape in Altgens is either lying, or is in serious need of (stronger?) corrective lenses.

Etc, ad nauseum

Your made up nonsense is thinking that your assumptions prove anything. Youíre not just assuming theyíre women ó you claim you know the precise identities of your Towner blobs.

Iacoletti,

I haven't said anything about the Pergola windows, George Bush, or the Dal Tex fire escape.

Why did you insinuate that I had?  Are you intellectually dishonest?

Regarding the three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film, why won't you even admit that they're women?

Because you're afraid it would inexorably lead to your having to admit that they're the same three women who were standing by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder -- "Uhh ...probably Carol Reed, definitely Gloria Calvert (sic), and me, Karen Westbrook!" ?

Why would that be such a traumatic thing for you to have to do?

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 07:46:23 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #394 on: September 11, 2019, 04:37:06 PM »
Anyone who doesn't admit the 3 Women in Towner, Darnell, and Zapruder are all the same Simmons, Holt, and Jacob shouldn't be taken seriously or given the dignity of a response...In my opinion a certain poster is just looking for attention through denial trolling and shouldn't be rewarded for his lack of site respect...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 09:22:34 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: September 11, 2019, 04:37:06 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #395 on: September 11, 2019, 06:18:02 PM »
I haven't said anything about the Pergola windows, George Bush, or the Dal Tex fire escape.

No, but you use the same arguments as the people who do.

"I think I see it and if you don't agree you must be blind" is not a compelling argument that what you think you see is true.

Regarding the three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film, why won't you even admit that they're women?

Because blurry photos taken at a long distance do not show chromosome karyotypes.

Because you're afraid it would inexorably lead to your having to admit that they're the same three women who were standing by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder -- "Uhh ...probably Carol Reed, definitely Gloria Calvert (sic), and me, Karen Westbrook!" ?

Even if your blobs are women, that tells you nothing about who is standing where in Zapruder or who the individuals are.  Not without a ton of completely unfounded assumptions.  So this is one giant Tommy red herring.

What I can't figure out is why you are so utterly obsessed with the Towner blobs to the exclusion of anything else in the case.  Same reason Doyle is so obsessed with prayer-person?  To the extent that you both present your made-up stories and wild guesses as facts in order to feed your obsessions.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #396 on: September 11, 2019, 06:21:27 PM »
Anyone who doesn't admit the 3 Women in both Towner, Darnell, and Zapruder are all the same Simmons, Holt, and Jacob shouldn't be taken seriously or given the dignity of a response...

Translation:  just "admit" that my unfounded, wild guess is true merely because I said so.

Anyone who makes up over 500 falsehoods and fabrications about the case shouldn't be taken seriously or given the privilege of posting on forums where people actually care about what's true.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: September 11, 2019, 06:21:27 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #397 on: September 12, 2019, 01:11:16 AM »
Barry was a citizen of Indonesia, so even if he did lie about his birth certificate it would have made him a dual citizen which  is another law Obama was given a pass on                       

Same old debunked right wing conspiracy b.s.

Benedict Donald receives a free pass on all his crimes. Now he's stealing money from the military to pay for his bogus wall when he said thousands of times that "Mexico would pay for it". He also got caught running a scam where he made he Air Force stay at his hotels and use fuel so he can line his pockets with money. Also has foreign officials and the GOP party pump money into his failing properties by staying there. Wanted to meet with the Taliban at Camp David and fired "milk mustache" Bolton for objecting. Total fraud and moron.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: The Ed Forum is having a total Meltdown!
« Reply #397 on: September 12, 2019, 01:11:16 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #398 on: September 12, 2019, 01:12:58 AM »
Dang, dude..... that's close to going postal !!!  Hope he doesn't go gunnin' after any of us !!  He should be reported to the authoritays !!!

That's Doyle?

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #399 on: September 12, 2019, 05:20:26 AM »
No, but you use the same arguments as the people who do.

"I think I see it and if you don't agree you must be blind" is not a compelling argument that what you think you see is true.

Because blurry photos taken at a long distance do not show chromosome karyotypes.

Even if your blobs are women, that tells you nothing about who is standing where in Zapruder or who the individuals are.  Not without a ton of completely unfounded assumptions.  So this is one giant Tommy red herring.

What I can't figure out is why you are so utterly obsessed with the Towner blobs to the exclusion of anything else in the case.  Same reason Doyle is so obsessed with prayer-person?  To the extent that you both present your made-up stories and wild guesses as facts in order to feed your obsessions.

Iacolletti,

Isn't "blurry photo taken at a distance" redundant?

Do you require redundancy to make your case?

Regardless, can't you see that those three "blobs" in the Towner film are human beings, that the lower legs of those human beings are bare, that one of the human beings is wearing a blue headscarf, and that the other two human beings have a lot of hair on their head, more than any two pre-Beatles era men did in conservative Dallas, Texas?

Do you think those three human beings (not "blobs") on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film were men wearing Bermuda shorts?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #399 on: September 12, 2019, 05:20:26 AM »

Mobile View