Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Book  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Book
« on: August 16, 2019, 09:37:58 AM »
Advertisement
Hello Forum members and visitors,
For quite some time I am developing the idea of writing a book but I am aware that cannot do it alone so decided to ask here if there would be interested co-writers?
The book would be a novel with around 80% known facts about events in Dallas and 20% fiction and the main topic would be that there was no assassination (blood cannons, remember).
Co-writer should be openminded for new ideas and ready to develop not so new theory and have reasonable experience in book publishing.
Relations between co-writers would be regulated by a collaboration agreement.
If you would be interested in this co-writing project, please feel free to write me a PM.
Thank you.
PJ

JFK Assassination Forum

Book
« on: August 16, 2019, 09:37:58 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Book
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 09:43:29 AM »
Hello Forum members and visitors,
For quite some time I am developing the idea of writing a book but I am aware that cannot do it alone so decided to ask here if there would be interested co-writers?
The book would be a novel with around 80% known facts about events in Dallas and 20% fiction and the main topic would be that there was no assassination (blood cannons, remember).
Co-writer should be openminded for new ideas and ready to develop not so new theory and have reasonable experience in book publishing.
Relations between co-writers would be regulated by a collaboration agreement.
If you would be interested in this co-writing project, please feel free to write me a PM.
Thank you.
PJ

*For quite some time I have been developing ...

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  ;)

PS  Sorry.  I couldn't resist.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 02:44:02 PM »
My first thought is: would anyone be interested in reading such a book? But then again, I spent good money on the purchase of Stephen King’s “11/22/63” fictional book.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 02:44:02 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 10:58:40 PM »
Sorry, that train has already left the station. As Mark O' would certainly agree, nobody could do it better (or more thoughtfully, thoroughly, or informatively) than......:

A 75 page thread, rebutting everyone from the WC to Ray Crump defense attorney, Dovey Roundtree !
http://letsrollforums.com//jfk-murder-staged-event-t23127.html
The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!
The events in Dealey Plaza were a Psy-Op

The 'shots' and JFK's 'headwound' were simulated, the purpose was to create an immense MYTH in plain sight.
- Culto
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 11:03:59 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 09:58:49 AM »
My first thought is: would anyone be interested in reading such a book? But then again, I spent good money on the purchase of Stephen King’s “11/22/63” fictional book.
The idea is to offer new theory with a lot of facts which would lead the readers to the new researching fields. What I am afraid of is being right in the conclusions and that the book would shake America good.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 09:58:49 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 10:02:28 AM »
Sorry, that train has already left the station. As Mark O' would certainly agree, nobody could do it better (or more thoughtfully, thoroughly, or informatively) than......:

A 75 page thread, rebutting everyone from the WC to Ray Crump defense attorney, Dovey Roundtree !
That thread was my starting point back in 2013. It has a lot of good conclusions and many wrong in my opinion.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 12:03:49 PM »
The idea is to offer new theory with a lot of facts which would lead the readers to the new researching fields. What I am afraid of is being right in the conclusions and that the book would shake America good.

If you are afraid of being right in the conclusion: “there was no assassination.” I don’t think that you have anything to worry about. I consider myself to be open minded. However, I haven’t seen any evidence that would support that conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 12:03:49 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2019, 01:59:03 PM »
If you are afraid of being right in the conclusion: “there was no assassination.” I don’t think that you have anything to worry about. I consider myself to be open minded. However, I haven’t seen any evidence that would support that conclusion.
The fact there are no evidences seen to support the conclusion does not mean evidences don't exist, right?
Still, this is not a topic about evidences but about searching for an open-minded co-author who will recognize the potential of publishing such a book.