Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Second Shot Reactions  (Read 9486 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Second Shot Reactions
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2019, 04:31:13 PM »
Advertisement
Now Gary, I'm sure you know the following devasting evidence exists yet I have never seen you post it, I wonder why?

A pointer that goes over the man's shoulder is "devastating evidence"?  Of what?

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2019, 04:31:13 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2019, 10:58:44 PM »
"and they're lined up with a solid trajectory right back to the sniper's nest window."

Name the Zapruder film frame number that JFK and JBC are hit by 399.

You go first

In any case, Well before* they reacted

*in supersonic terms
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 11:02:20 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 01:17:43 AM »
The wound in his back is lower than the wound in the front of his neck.

Wrong.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 01:17:43 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2019, 02:25:51 PM »
Here is a view of my 3D exercise from Croft's angle when the photo was taken at z161. From that angle the path of the bullet appears to exit from JFK's chest (similar to the line drawn on the photo that I posted earlier in this thread).

However this clip demonstrates what I said about angles being deceptive in photography. As the camera rotates towards the front it shows that the path is actually exiting out of the base of the throat.
Good work. Now can you show us the overhead view? I would like to see where the Governor Connally figure is in relation to the JFK figure and the angle of the shot to the direction of the car.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 02:26:17 PM by Andrew Mason »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2019, 03:09:58 PM »
Good work. Now can you show us the overhead view? I would like to see where the Governor Connally figure is in relation to the JFK figure and the angle of the shot to the direction of the car.

The first post in this thread shows various angles. Including this overhead view.

The angle of the initial bullet path is 10-degrees right to left and 17.5-degrees down. Both angles are relative to the limousine. The deflected bullet path (after it hit the rib) is 13-degrees to the right of the initial bullet path and 1-degree down from the initial bullet path. The angle of the camera is 41-degrees relative to the limousine. The first post also includes a screen shot showing the compass direction, which is meaningful to the sun position on 11/22/63 at 12:30 pm.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2019, 03:09:58 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2019, 07:37:10 AM »
Thumb1:

Exactly, you cannot change the laws of physics.

JohnM
And obviously, physics is not a strong point for you.  Do you mean to tell me that shirt was unbuttoned when JFK was shot? The shirt didn't take itself off of JFK, did it?

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2019, 04:11:58 PM »
The first post in this thread shows various angles. Including this overhead view.

The angle of the initial bullet path is 10-degrees right to left and 17.5-degrees down. Both angles are relative to the limousine. The deflected bullet path (after it hit the rib) is 13-degrees to the right of the initial bullet path and 1-degree down from the initial bullet path. The angle of the camera is 41-degrees relative to the limousine. The first post also includes a screen shot showing the compass direction, which is meaningful to the sun position on 11/22/63 at 12:30 pm.
You appear to have Gov. Connally's midline/spine about 12 inches left of JFK's midline/spine.  What is the evidence that he was that far left?   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2019, 04:11:58 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2019, 05:47:36 PM »
You appear to have Gov. Connally's midline/spine about 12 inches left of JFK's midline/spine.  What is the evidence that he was that far left?

A couple of items I have noticed:

1. In z223, the antennae on the left rear of the limo aligns with the outside of JBC's right shoulder from Zapruder's camera angle (~41 degrees).

A line drawn at ~41 degrees on this diagram of the limo puts the outside of JBC's right shoulder to the left of a line that intersects his seat back approximately 5.5" towards the middle, from the right edge of the seat. The diagram also shows an additional 2.5" from the right seat edge to the inside of the limo door. The rear seat, on which JFK was seated, on appears to extend another couple of inches to the inside of the right side of the limo.

In z223, The shadow of what I call the "roll bar" falls on JBC's left shoulder and across his torso at a place and an angle related to his position and angle of rotation.

I had to improvise by using a pen with revised dimensions for the "roll bar" in my 3D exercise. It is placed at a position in which it lines up with the images of it in both photos (z223 and Croft 161). The 3D program allows me to specify the date and time of day for the "photos" that it generates. I specified 11/22/1963 at 12:30 pm. I also oriented the limo to the compass that is part of the 3D program. As you can see, the "roll bar" shadow in my 3D image aligns reasonably close to the actual "roll bar" shadow in z223.