Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Second Shot Reactions  (Read 9833 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Second Shot Reactions
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2019, 04:53:17 AM »
Advertisement
Thumb1:

Exactly, you cannot change the laws of physics.

JohnM

If I'd ever read about that or seen those photos, I'd forgotten about it.

Slam dunk proof, imho, that the throat wound was an exit wound.

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:42:13 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2019, 04:53:17 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2019, 02:25:08 PM »
Thumb1:

Exactly, you cannot change the laws of physics.

~snip~

JohnM

"Exactly, you cannot change the laws of physics."

How does a bullet fired from 60 feet in the air, 6th floor SE corner TSBD, travel upward through JFK's neck?
The wound in his back is lower than the wound in the front of his neck.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2019, 02:38:25 PM »
That's 2 in the head.

Who says the particles were from a different bullet?

The ER doctors at Parkland described a 3mm clean cut entrance wound in the front of JFK's throat.

The shirt and tie both indicate that it was an exit wound.

"Who says the particles were from a different bullet?"

They're 4 inches+ above the EOP wound documented by the autopsy doctors.

How could they be from the same bullet?

"The shirt and tie both indicate that it was an exit wound."

The 3mm clean cut hole in the front of JFK's neck indicates an entrance wound.

The official narrative has a shock wave from the bullet causing the bruise to the top of JFK's right lung.

That same shock wave would have blown a larger than 3mm hole as the bullet exited the front of his neck.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 03:10:02 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2019, 02:38:25 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2019, 02:43:39 PM »
You're absolutely right, these are the Zapruder frames of when CE399 strikes both Kennedy and Connally, they both react simultaneously and they're lined up with a solid trajectory right back to the sniper's nest window.

The following gif shows a few more frames which translates to fraction of a second prior to the GIF posted by Craig above.

~snip~

JohnM

"and they're lined up with a solid trajectory right back to the sniper's nest window."

Name the Zapruder film frame number that JFK and JBC are hit by 399.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2019, 02:50:15 PM »
[I["Who says the particles were from a different bullet?"[/I]

They're 4 inches+ above the EOP wound documented by the autopsy doctors.

"The shirt and tie both indicate that it was an exit wound."

The 3mm clean cut hole in the front of JFK's neck indicates an entrance wound.

The official narrative has a shock wave from the bullet causing the bruise to the top of JFK's right lung.

That same shock wave would have blown a larger than 3mm hole as the bullet exited the front of his neck.

Pieces of that bullet apparently hit the inside of the windshield, with enough force to damage it in two places, after they exited the head. Fragments from that same bullet being scattered inside the head seems likely to me.

I get bruises plenty of times without breaking the skin.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2019, 02:50:15 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2019, 03:06:13 PM »
Here is a view of my 3D exercise from Croft's angle when the photo was taken at z161. From that angle the path of the bullet appears to exit from JFK's chest (similar to the line drawn on the photo that I posted earlier in this thread).

However this clip demonstrates what I said about angles being deceptive in photography. As the camera rotates towards the front it shows that the path is actually exiting out of the base of the throat.

Um84eO.mp4

Out of curiosity I looked to see how the positions of the characters in my 3D exercise aligned with the men in Croft's photo (from that same angle). Again the character's heads and arms and legs do not independently adjust, so the torsos' positions are what is being compared.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 03:10:37 PM by Charles Collins »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2019, 03:06:51 PM »

Pieces of that bullet apparently hit the inside of the windshield, with enough force to damage it in two places, after they exited the head. Fragments from that same bullet being scattered inside the head seems likely to me.

I get bruises plenty of times without breaking the skin.

"Pieces of that bullet apparently hit the inside of the windshield, with enough force to damage it in two places, after they exited the head. Fragments from that same bullet being scattered inside the head seems likely to me.'

Are you insinuating that the trail of metal particles in this x-ray are from a wound low in the back of JFK's skull? The EOP.  ???

"I get bruises plenty of times without breaking the skin."

I'm sorry to hear that but what does that have to do with a shock wave from a 6.5 Carcano round through the neck?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 03:19:18 PM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2019, 03:06:51 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2019, 03:29:59 PM »
"Pieces of that bullet apparently hit the inside of the windshield, with enough force to damage it in two places, after they exited the head. Fragments from that same bullet being scattered inside the head seems likely to me.'

Are you insinuating that the trail of metal particles in this x-ray are from a wound low in the back of JFK's skull? The EOP.  ???

"I get bruises plenty of times without breaking the skin."

I'm sorry to hear that but what does that have to do with a shock wave from a 6.5 Carcano round through the neck?

Yes

It demonstrates that the skin is elastic.