Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Second Shot Reactions  (Read 9848 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Second Shot Reactions
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2019, 01:08:24 AM »
Advertisement
KELLERMAN.President Kennedy had four wounds, two in the head and shoulder and the neck. Governor Connally, from our
reports, had three. There have got to be more than three shots.

He doesn’t identify or even differentiate the entrance wounds from the exit wounds. And he is inconsistent because he is apparently counting all four of JFK’s wounds but apparently ignoring the two exit wounds of Connally.

I said his information is false because it is incorrect. And it appears to me that he knew about the initial reports but didn’t know about the autopsy report results or the reports of the doctors that operated on JBC. Therefore, I believe that his information was outdated.

If JFK was hit twice in the head, in the throat from the front and in the back from the rear, that's 4 wounds.

Connally had 3 wounds.

Makes more sense than the SBT.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2019, 01:08:24 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2019, 01:19:30 AM »
They made a whole lot of photos while setting up CE903, here's another from the same opposite side and it's obvious they are simply looking to line up the appropriate angle.

Now Gary, I'm sure you know the following devasting evidence exists yet I have never seen you post it, I wonder why?

Btw in the following composite of the above photo as compared to Crofts photo just seconds before on Elm street and we can clearly see that Kennedy's jacket is bunched. Oops!

JohnM

"They made a whole lot of photos while setting up CE903, here's another from the same opposite side and it's obvious they are simply looking to line up the appropriate angle."

They came up with the SBT with a stick and 2 stand ins.  :D

"Now Gary, I'm sure you know the following devasting evidence exists yet I have never seen you post it, I wonder why?"

I've seen it many times. It shows how a bullet from the right rear could pass over JFK's right shoulder and hit JBC.

"Btw in the following composite of the above photo as compared to Crofts photo just seconds before on Elm street and we can clearly see that Kennedy's jacket is bunched. Oops!"

Bunched up or not the hole in JFK's back is still 4 inches below the top of his shoulder. Lower than the bullet hole in the front of his throat.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2019, 01:25:31 AM »
If JFK was hit twice in the head, in the throat from the front and in the back from the rear, that's 4 wounds.

Connally had 3 wounds.

The evidence doesn’t support that idea.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2019, 01:25:31 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2019, 01:36:38 AM »
So Kellerman apparently doesn’t consider the actual evidence. And he based his opinion that there was a “flurry” on his outdated and false information about the number and nature of the wounds. Nice!

Does the supersonic 'crack' after each muzzle blast have any traction here? And quite an echo zone downrange from the TSBD, I understand. And I'm thinking that this sudden & totally unexpected attempt on Kennedy (unless someone other than the shooter can be shown to have knowledge of same) would have an effect not unlike being suddenly awoken from deep sleep in a home-invasion scenario, where instant comprehension would be nigh impossible.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2019, 01:47:30 AM »

The evidence doesn’t support that idea.

The autopsy doctors found a bullet hole slightly above and slightly to the right of the EOP in the rear of JFK's skull.

The Clark Panel found a trail of metal particles across the top of his skull 4 inches above the EOP wound. They said it was from a bullet.

That's 2 in the head.

The ER doctors at Parkland described a 3mm clean cut entrance wound in the front of JFK's throat.

The autopsy doctors found a wound in JFK's back below his shoulders.

That's 4 total.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2019, 01:47:30 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2019, 02:17:34 AM »
The autopsy doctors found a bullet hole slightly above and slightly to the right of the EOP in the rear of JFK's skull.

The Clark Panel found a trail of metal particles across the top of his skull 4 inches above the EOP wound. They said it was from a bullet.

That's 2 in the head.

The ER doctors at Parkland described a 3mm clean cut entrance wound in the front of JFK's throat.

The autopsy doctors found a wound in JFK's back below his shoulders.

That's 4 total.

That's 2 in the head.

Who says the particles were from a different bullet?

The shirt and tie both indicate that it was an exit wound.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2019, 03:29:26 AM »
quote author=Martin Hinrichs

"What we see here is in my eyes clearly the impact-moment of the shot which hits Kennedy in his back.

"Credit Giuseppe Sabatino"

You're absolutely right, these are the Zapruder frames of when CE399 strikes both Kennedy and Connally, they both react simultaneously and they're lined up with a solid trajectory right back to the sniper's nest window.

The following gif shows a few more frames which translates to fraction of a second prior to the GIF posted by Craig above.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2019, 03:29:26 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2019, 03:45:56 AM »

The shirt and tie both indicate that it was an exit wound.

Thumb1:

Exactly, you cannot change the laws of physics.

JohnM