Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Second Shot Reactions  (Read 9808 times)

Online Charles Collins

Second Shot Reactions
« on: August 14, 2019, 03:43:54 PM »
Advertisement
Many believe that the shot that hit JFK and JBC occurred between z223 and z224. In Z223 Connally can be seen, however JFK is blocked from view by the sign.

In frame z224 the right lapel on JBC's jacket appears to sudden have flipped up. Many believe that the bullet passing through his jacket caused this to happen.

It is not until frame z225 that JFK can first be seen as he emerges from behind the sign. And both JFK and JBC are both apparently already reacting to being hit.

In a 3D SBT limo positions exercise that I have been working on (still in progress) it became apparent to me that the position of JBC's torso changes significantly between z223 and z225. Therefore my initial attempts to align a generic character with the position of JBC in z225 was not accurate as compared to the actual position of JBC when the bullet struck between z223 and z224. Here is an animated GIF showing the two different positions of JBC:

My idea to attempt to account for the different positions of JBC was to superimpose half of frame z223 onto frame z225 and position it so that the limo components, etc line up. Here is the resulting combined image that I will use to align the two men in my SBT exercise:

And here is an image showing the characters in my 3D application layered at 40% opacity over the combined image along with an animated GIF comparing the two:

I hope everyone follows the logic and understands what I am doing. The 3D application has limitations. I cannot independently adjust the heads, arms and legs of the characters. Therefore only the torsos of the two characters have been aligned with the two men in the combined zapruder frame.

Here is a screenshot of the 3D application showing the alignments of the characters, Zapruder's camera angle, and the compass heading.

And the various views based on the position of the sun on 11/22/1963 at 12:30 pm:

You will notice that the path of the bullet is deflected by the collision with JBC's rib. I show both the original path (if it had gone straight through JBC) and the deflected path.

As I said earlier, this is a work in progress. Given the limitations of my 3D application, etc, this is not considered by me to be 100% accurate. However, I do think it is close enough to demonstrate the SBT concept. Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

JFK Assassination Forum

Second Shot Reactions
« on: August 14, 2019, 03:43:54 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Second Shot Reactions
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 04:30:00 PM »
How does a bullet fired from 60 feet in the air, 6th floor SE corner TSBD, travel upward through JFK's neck?
The wound in his back is lower than the wound in the front of his neck.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 04:53:26 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 04:53:26 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 05:47:46 PM »
How does a bullet fired from 60 feet in the air, 6th floor SE corner TSBD, travel upward through JFK's neck?
The wound in his back is lower than the wound in the front of his neck.

The limo was traveling down a slope of 3 degrees at that point in time. And JFK was not sitting completely upright (against the back of the seat), plus his posture was not the same as they had him in on the autopsy table.

Online Charles Collins

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 05:51:39 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 07:55:43 PM »
???  This graphic shows the bullet would have come out in JFK's chest not his throat.  ???

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 08:12:39 PM »
???  This graphic shows the bullet would have come out in JFK's chest not his throat.  ???

No it doesn’t. Angles can be deceiving in photography. If the photo had been taken from a ninety degree angle from the direction of the limousine travel it would show the path of the bullet exiting just below the larynx.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 08:12:39 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 08:40:14 PM »

quote author=Martin Hinrichs

"What we see here is in my eyes clearly the impact-moment of the shot which hits Kennedy in his back.

"Credit Giuseppe Sabatino"