Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!  (Read 49641 times)

Offline Michael Clark

Re: The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!
« Reply #200 on: August 31, 2019, 03:14:41 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: August 31, 2019, 03:14:41 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #201 on: September 07, 2019, 01:33:43 AM »
Michael,

In my humble opinion, it's a pity you're so biased, so gullible, so pro-Nosenko, so anti-Golitsyn, so anti-Bagley, so anti-Angleton, so anti-Miler, so anti-Papich, et al.

In short, that you're such a... gasp ... wegular widdle firebwand!

FBI source NY 3653-S* (in the document you posted) was none other than Aleksey Kulak ("Fedora"), the KGB officer who implausibly walked into the FBI field office in New York City in broad daylight in March 1962 (three months after true defector KGB Major Anatoliy Golitsyn had defected to the U.S.) and "volunteered" to spy for the FBI, saying, "Don't worry, boys, the KGB didn't tail me here because all of my colleagues are meeting right now a couple of blocks away at the Soviet consulate, talking about a FBI traitor we call "Dick," thereby sending FBI off on a multi-year wild goose chase for "UNSUBDICK" (i.e., an unsubstantiated mole whom the Ruskies had allegedly given the code name "Dick").

Didn't you know that in 1980 the FBI finally realized that NY 3653-S* (Aleksey Kulak, aka "Fedora") had been a triple-agent, loyal to the Kremlin all along (for, like FIFTEEN YEARS)?

LOL

--  MWT  :)

PS  How's that letter to Newman and Scott coming along?  You are going to set them straight, aren't you?  (If it makes you feel any better, Tennent H. Bagley did not believe the Russians or Castro's Cubans killed JFK -- he was convinced that Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated him all by him widdle self!)

PPS  In 1961, GRU Colonel Dimitri Polyakov, already on his second two-year tour of duty at the U.N. in NYC, suddenly "volunteered" to spy for the FBI and the CIA, so when Hoover's boy Aleksey Kulak ("Fedora") walked in, he and Polyakov were really able to do a "job" on the gullible, overly territorial, flat-footed, wishful-thinking FBI. Those two Ruskie triple-agents formed a regular heavyweight tag-team that even ol' Mudd Wrassler Tommy would have had a hard time subduing!

PPPS To prove it to yourself that NY 3653-S* was Kulak/Fedora, just go to the Mary Ferrell website and plug that number into the "FBI Documents" search box.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 05:30:38 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #202 on: September 07, 2019, 03:27:17 AM »
Michael,

In my humble opinion, it's a pity you're so biased, so gullible, so pro-Nosenko, so anti-Golitsyn, so anti-Bagley, so anti-Angleton, so anti-Miler, so anti-Papich, et al.

Cheers!

Nosenko spills the beans on a boatload of KGB operatives:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=121991#relPageId=2&tab=page

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: September 07, 2019, 03:27:17 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #203 on: September 07, 2019, 03:36:48 AM »
Nosenko spills the beans on a boatload of KGB operatives:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=121991#relPageId=2&tab=page

Oh my God.

We've already been through this, Michael. Don't you remember?

And don't you remember the standing challenge I gave you several months ago? --

Name one person Nosenko "uncovered" for the FBI or the CIA who was:

1) not already suspected,

- OR -

2) was still working for the KGB or the GRU,

- OR -

3)  still had access to classified information.

Don't you remember how I so methodically shot down all of Richards J. Heuer's candidates?

(Or were they your boy, HSCA perjurer John L. Hart's?)

Cheers!

-- MWT  ;)

PS  How's that letter coming along, Michael?

I mean, I mean, I mean ... you are going to set them straight, aren't you?

(stifled laugh)

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 07:07:34 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #204 on: September 07, 2019, 08:03:39 AM »
Oh my God. We've already been through this, Michael. Don't you remember? And don't you remember the standing challenge I gave you several months ago? -- Name one person Nosenko "uncovered" for the FBI or the CIA who was:1) not already suspected,- OR -2) was still working for the KGB or the GRU,- OR - 3)  still had access to classified information.

Don't you remember how I so methodically shot down all of Richards J. Heuer's candidates?

Thomas, do you have recollections of anything that actually occurred, or just made-up stuff?

And Thomas, wasn’t one of your stipulations that the candidate be born on the third Thursday of a 30- day month and whose mother was left handed?

Thomas, Don’t you remember being told that you are full of beans?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: September 07, 2019, 08:03:39 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #205 on: September 07, 2019, 08:14:59 AM »

Thomas, do you have recollections of anything that actually occurred, or just made-up stuff?

Michael,

It's very, very sad to see you so desperate as to have to resort to using Iacoletti's "tactics" when you're ... gasp ... losing yet another debate.

What did I "make up" regarding whether or not your hero, Yuri Nosenko, actually "uncovered" for the FBI or CIA (or any of our allies' intelligence agencies) any active or previously unsuspected KGB/ GRU agents or moles, Michael?

Care to specify?

What, you can't ? ? ? ? ? ?

Tsk, tsk!

(How's that letter to Newman  and Scott coming along, btw? You're gonna set 'em straight for-once-and-for-all, right?)

Cheers!

-- MWT  ;)

EDIT (You're counting them, right?):
HEY, MIKE, WANNA PULL AN ALL-NIGHTER???

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 09:24:02 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #206 on: September 07, 2019, 09:35:13 AM »

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=182449&search=Nosenko#relPageId=108&tab=page

The Case against Nosenko is improbable and indeed impossible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: September 07, 2019, 09:35:13 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #207 on: September 07, 2019, 10:07:31 AM »

. . .

Michael, Michael, Michael ...

Army Sgt. Dayle W. Smith was referenced in the FBI document you posted a couple of posts ago, in which document he was correctly posited (thanks to oh-so-helpful but oh-so-coy Nosenko) as being "Andrey," ... gasp ... "the most important American Intelligence asset the KGB has ever recruited," according to what fake-defector Nosenko told Bagley in Geneva in 1962, and the ostensible reason "The Three Musketeers" (Kovshuk, Guk and Kislov) had journeyed to Washington D.C. in early 1957 -- to "reestablish contact" with this very, very, very, very important spy!

LOL

In reality, Sgt. Smith, aka "Andrey," was a former cipher machine mechanic who had never had access to secret codes, who wasn't even prosecuted when he was "uncovered," and whom the KGB, given the fact that it had to know that true-defector Anatoliy Golitsyn had already told CIA identifying and "connect-the-dots" clues about the Three Musketeers, conveniently used Poor Dayle to hide the real reason the three mysterious swashbucklers had come to D.C. and hung out around (and inside) movie houses for so many months, i.e., to reestablish contact with (or possibly re-recruit) "Popov's Mole," former CIA officer Edward Ellis Smith, and, very probably, to recruit someone in CIA's Soviet Russia Division he had turned KGB onto.

LOL

You really do need to read Bagley's Spy Wars and Ghosts of the Spy Wars, my fwiend.

Have you seen Bagley's "Twenty Questions About Nosenko" near the end of Ghosts of the Spy Wars?

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08850607.2014.962362

Can you answer any of them?

(I sincerely hope Spy Wars and Ghosts of  the Spy Wars aren't too complicated for you, Michael. All those Russian names, and the KGB's artful interweaving, since 1959, of traditional "Active Measures CI Ops" with newfangled Sun Tzu-like "Strategic Deception CI Ops," and everything.)

Cheers!

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 01:15:33 PM by Thomas Graves »