Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!  (Read 47187 times)

Offline Michael Clark

Re: The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2019, 05:11:05 AM »
Advertisement

If any of this thread's 37 current guests are wondering where in the heck this "gem" came from, it's from page 140 of "spiteful and under-endowed" John L. Hart's so-called "Monster Plot" report which Hart undoubtedly wrote a long, long time ago, but which didn't become available to the public until 2017. My nemesis on this forum, Michael Clark, posted the continuation (i.e., page 141) of Osborn's memo earlier in this thread.  LOL-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy   ;)

Another useless, inane post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2019, 05:11:05 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2019, 05:22:12 AM »
If any of this thread's 37 43 45 current guests are wondering where in the heck this "gem" came from, it's from page 140 of "spiteful and under-endowed" John L. Hart's so-called "Monster Plot" report which Hart undoubtedly wrote a long, long time ago, but which didn't become available to the public until 2017.

My nemesis on this forum, Michael Clark, posted the continuation (i.e., page 141) of Osborn's memo earlier in this thread, before he posted this one.  LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy   ;)

Another useless, inane post.

Michael,

Well, why don't you properly source and paginate these individual monstrosities so that guests and members who are interested in reading Hart's propaganda can find them in their proper place and context in his "Monster Report"?

Is every so-grossly-blown-up thing you're posting on this thread from Hart's (virtually KGB-approved) "Monster Plot," or are you throwing stuff in from other garbage sources, as well?

Having read his 186-page p.o.s., I recognize this junk, but why assume that our kind and obviously-interested guests do?

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 05:29:59 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2019, 05:31:35 AM »

Wowie Zowie!

The KGB/GRU Spies That (false defector) Yuri Nosenko (supposedly) Uncovered:

1)  U.S. Army sergeant Robert L. Johnson

2)  -- a buncha technical military stuff

3)  U.S. Sergeant Dayle W. Smith

4)  James A. Mintkenbaugh

5)  Some microphones in the American Embassy in Moscow

6)  William John Cristopher Vassall !

7)  And last but not least, about 200 unnamed spies in unnamed European countries, as "attested to" by three unnamed CIA officer who, in so many words, had  the wherewithal to know!

This is going to be so much fun, Michael!

You've got some more, right?  Please let me know if this pretty much covers it.

When I get the "go-ahead" from you, I'll start taking them one-by-one and point out how each of the humans was a burnt-out, throw-away "has-been" asset for the KGB because he was either 1) already suspected, 2) no longer actively working for the KGB/GRU, or 3) no longer had access to classified information.

And the microphones?  Well, I'll show you how that's a bit misleading, okay?

I hope you don't mind some more fairly long posts in my doing so.

Cheers!

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Shouldn't you try to convince John Newman and Peter Dale Scott that they made a really, really big mistake in concluding Nosenko was a false defector?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 05:59:14 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2019, 05:31:35 AM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2019, 05:34:28 AM »
If any of this thread's 37 43 45 current guests are wondering where in the heck this "gem" came from, it's from page 140 of "spiteful and under-endowed" John L. Hart's so-called "Monster Plot" report which Hart undoubtedly wrote a long, long time ago, but which didn't become available to the public until 2017. My nemesis on this forum, Michael Clark, posted the continuation (i.e., page 141) of Osborn's memo earlier in this thread, before he posted this one.  LOL-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy   ;) Michael, Well, why don't you properly source and paginate these individual monstrosities so that guests and members who are interested in reading Hart's propaganda can find them in their proper place and context in his "Monster Report"? Is every so-grossly-blown-up thing you're posting on this thread from Hart's (virtually KGB-approved) "Monster Plot," or are you throwing stuff in from other garbage sources, as well?
Having read his 186-page p.o.s., I recognize this junk, but why assume that our kind and obviously-interested guests do?--  MWT   ;)

More spam

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2019, 05:41:07 AM »

And now your just posting quotes of yourself to further spam the page. You should review the rules, unless you are trying to manipulate Duncan into just deleting this whole thing. You’ve quoted your post #62 here.

-Screen Shots.... check
-Personal message, Re: Rule #6; “.  Threads which descend into chaos, where the thread creator participates in the gradual development of the chaos, will be deleted.“ .... check

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 06:09:36 AM by Michael Clark »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2019, 05:41:07 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2019, 06:02:12 AM »
Wowie Zowie!  Thanks for posting this info from John L. Hart's propagandistic "The Monster Plot" report, Michael!

KGB Spies Uncovered by Nosenko (... uhh ... according to John L. Hart)

2)  -- (A buncha technical military stuff I'm not gonna research right now, but which I know was not Nosenko's "bailiwick".)

7)  And last but not least, about 200 unnamed spies in unnamed European countries, as "attested to" by three unnamed CIA officers who, in so many words, had  the wherewithal to know!

When I get the "go-ahead" from you, I'll start taking them one-by-one and point out how each of the humans was a burnt-out, throw-away "has-been" asset for the KGB because he was either 1) already suspected, 2) no longer actively working for the KGB/GRU, or 3) no longer had access to classified information.

Cheers!

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Shouldn't you try to convince John Newman and Peter Dale Scott that they made a really, really big mistake in concluding Nosenko was a false defector?

PPS  Ready when you are, Michael!

Can you think of any more spies Nosenko "uncovered" before I get started?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 11:21:08 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2019, 06:14:12 AM »
Wowie Zowie!  Thanks for posting this info from "The Monster Plot," Michael!

The KGB/GRU Spies That (false defector) Yuri Nosenko (supposedly) Uncovered:

2)  -- (a buncha technical military stuff)

7)  And last but not least, about 200 unnamed spies in unnamed European countries, as "attested to" by three unnamed CIA officers who, in so many words, had  the wherewithal to know!

Cheers!

--  MWT   ;)

PPS  Ready when you are, Michael!

Can you think of any more spies Nosenko "uncovered" before I get started?

Spam away, Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2019, 06:14:12 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2019, 06:29:31 AM »
Michael,

Well, not hearing from you as to whether or not that list of spies allegedly uncovered by Nosenko that I drew up is comprehensive, and seein' as how you replied to my post with some difficult-to-read stuff about two of my heroes (Anatoliy Golitsyn and Pyotr Popov) in a discolored and grossly over-enlarged page from Hart's "Monster Plot," instead, I guess I'll just go ahead and start with Number 1 on the list -- U.S. Army Sergeant Robert L. Johnson, okay?

Let's see what another of my heroes, Tennent H. Bagley, has to say about him, whaddaya say?

Robert L. Johnson

From page 179 of Bagley's 2007 book Spy Wars:

The spy in the Orly (Paris airport) courier center, Sergeant Robert Lee Johnson, had been very important indeed -- when active. But by the time Nosenko told us about him, Johnson had lost his access to the courier center, and his mentally unhinged wife was broadcasting her knowledge that he was a Soviet spy. The case was stone-cold dead, and the KGB knew it before Nosenko handed it to us.

--  MWT   ;)

NEXT UP --  Sergeant Dayle W. Smith !

Dayle W. Smith

From Bagley's book Spy Master (with former KGB General Sergei Kondrashev):

Sergeant Dayle W. Smith (KGB's "Andrey") confessed to having been recruited while in Moscow during 1953-1955. But the American authorities saw no reason to prosecute him because he had had no access to sensitive information and never passed any to the Soviets. For the KGB, he was a free “give-away.”

And this from page 179 of Spy Wars:

The most important (according to Nosenko) suspect, (KGB's) "Andrey” the sergeant-mechanic of cipher machines, left service six months before Nosenko fingered him and had never had access to cipher secrets even while active.

-- MWT   ;)

NEXT UP:  James A. Mintenbaugh !  (... Who??)

James A. Mintkenbaugh

From the Wikipedia article on Robert Lee Johnson (see above):

(Johnson) also recruited a former Army friend, James Mintkenbaugh. Johnson worked for the KGB between 1953 and 1964, and passed on information while stationed at various sites in Europe and the U.S. ... In 1964, Johnson was turned in by his wife and, like Mintkenbaugh, received a 25-year prison sentence in 1965.

Note: Bagley doesn't seem to talk about Mintkenbaugh in his books or in his PDF Ghosts of the Spy Wars, but I think it's reasonable to assume that since Robert Lee Johnson was already "toast" when Nosenko "uncovered" him, that Mintkenbaugh was "throw away" material, as well.

--  MWT   ;)

NEXT UP:  Some Microphones in the U.S. Embassy in Moscow!

Microphones in the U.S. Embassy in Moscow

From page 179 of Spy Wars:

Microphones in the American Embassy? Everyone from the ambassador to the janitor knew they existed -- as they do in every embassy the Politburo might be interested in. Golitsyn had confirmed that well-known fact.

Note: Bagley goes into this in some detail in his HSCA testimony.  He starts talking about them at the bottom of this page:
https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol12/html/HSCA_Vol12_0299b.htm

--  MWT   ;)

NEXT UP:  William John Cristopher Vassall !!!

William John Cristopher Vassall

For background on this dude, here's the Wikipedia article on him.  I don't know how accurate the article is because I haven't read it yet.  (I'll read it later today and let you know if there's anything egregiously wrong in it ...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Vassall

And here's something on him in Bagley's Spy Wars, page 179:

By the time Nosenko walked into CIA in Geneva (in May 1962) and pinpointed the British naval source William Vassall, the KGB already knew Vassall to be compromised by Golitsyns defection (in December of 1961). They even played a game to build up Nosenko in Western eyes: after Golitsyn’s defection, against all logic, they restored their contact with Vassall, which they had suspended while the British investigated an Admiralty lead from an earlier source.(fn 1)

And this, also from Spy Wars, page 260:

Nosenko’s defenders cite his uncovering of John Vassall, the British Admiralty employee, as a great contribution although they knew that Golitsyn had previously exposed Vassall. To explain that away, they went further in inventiveness: the British weren’t really on Vassall's track at all, they said. Had it not been for Nosenko’s information the British might have mistaken Golitsyn’s lead to Vassall for a totally different Admiralty source, the Houghton-Gee-Lonsdale network earlier un- covered by Goleniewski.(fn 18)  In fact, no such confusion was even remotely possible.

(There's more, but it's getting late, even here in Paradise-on-Earth known as La Jolla, California ...)

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 09:53:54 AM by Thomas Graves »