Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!  (Read 47100 times)

Offline Michael Clark

Re: The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2019, 12:05:40 AM »
Advertisement
Michael,.....

--  MWT  ;)

PS  ..... I'll wait until I'm sure you're good-and-finished (like after two or three days of no "action" from you on this thread), and then I'll print out all 186 pages of Hart's report and highlight all of the sections that you've posted here, and I'll proceed to "rip you a new one," metaphorically speaking, point-by-point-by-point, by quoting to you pertinent rebuttals from Bagley's different writings and testimonies, okay?

Why would you wait? The game is on, now!  Unless of course the goal is to bury my posts under a 187 page wall of text, Gaalifed, with gobs of nonsense that you copy and paste from your years of pushing you paranoid false theory that was abandoned before I was even born, to the extent that any gentle reader will just keep walking on by...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2019, 12:05:40 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2019, 12:23:02 AM »
Why would you wait? The game is on, now!  Unless of course the goal is to bury my posts under a 187 page wall of text, Gaalifed, with gobs of nonsense that you copy and paste from your years of pushing you paranoid false theory that was abandoned before I was even born, to the extent that any gentle reader will just keep walking on by...

No, Michael.

(Please don't get paranoiac and nasty, again.)

I'll do it in relatively short posts (hopefully), and point-by-point-by-point, with one post for each point (hopefully), okay?

Feel better now?

(This is gonna be fun!)

-- MWT   Walk:

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 01:54:28 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2019, 02:56:40 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2019, 02:56:40 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2019, 04:01:57 AM »

LOL

This is going to be so much fun!

You've got some more, right?

I'll wait until you've gotten them all up, Michael, and then take them on one-by-one and point out how each one of them was a burnt-out, throw-away "has-been" asset for the KGB because he was either 1) already suspected, 2) no longer actively working for the KGB/GRU, or 3) no longer had access to classified information.

I hope you don't mind some more fairly long posts in my doing so.

Cheers!

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Shouldn't you try to convince John Newman and Peter Dale Scott that they made a really, really big mistake in concluding Nosenko was a false defector?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 04:22:07 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2019, 04:40:32 AM »

LOL This is going to be so much fun! You've got some more, right? I'll wait until you've gotten them all up, Michael, and then take them on one-by-one and point out how each one of them was a burnt-out, throw-away "has-been" asset for the KGB because he was either 1) already suspected, 2) no longer actively working for the KGB/GRU, or 3) no longer had access to classified information. I hope you don't mind some more fairly long posts in my doing so.Cheers!--  MWT   ;) PS  Shouldn't you try to convince John Newman and Peter Dale Scott that they made a really, really big mistake in concluding Nosenko was a false defector?

Why don’t you stop spamming the thread until you have something relevant to say? Quit asking the same stupid questions over and over again. I am not going to answer them.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 05:03:02 AM by Michael Clark »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2019, 04:40:32 AM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2019, 04:59:41 AM »

Professional opinions about Nosenko rendered without sufficient information.
For background, see p. 142

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10534-10205.pdf

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 05:00:52 AM by Michael Clark »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2019, 05:07:17 AM »
Editing
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 05:09:09 AM by Michael Clark »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2019, 05:07:17 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2019, 05:08:50 AM »
More from CIA Director of Security, Howard Osborne:

If any of this thread's 43 current guests are wondering where in the heck this "gem" came from, it's from page 140 of "spiteful and under-endowed" John L. Hart's so-called "Monster Plot" report which Hart undoubtedly wrote a long, long time ago, but which didn't become available to the public until 2017.

My nemesis on this forum, Michael Clark, posted the continuation (i.e., page 141) of Howard Osborn's (no "e") memo earlier in this thread, before he posted this one.  LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy   ;)

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 05:13:14 AM by Thomas Graves »