Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!  (Read 47091 times)

Offline Michael Clark

Re: The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »
Advertisement
Wait for it... edit, Thomas did it again, he couldn’t wait for me to fix my links.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 08:26:22 PM by Michael Clark »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2019, 08:20:27 PM »
Wait for it...

Michael,

Why should I wait for anything from you in our little "debate"?  Especially since I know that you haven't had enough time to read my just-finished previous post?

By the way, is that a new "covering" ploy ... Just post, "Wait for it?"

LOL

-- MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 08:23:30 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2019, 08:28:16 PM »
FBI, as early as February of 64, was clear that Nosenko was bona fide.

But Angleton (Chief, SI) and Bagely (Chief, SR) already had their plan set. It was going to be quick and clean, three weeks.

With backslapping press conferences to celebrate:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2019, 08:28:16 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2019, 08:41:44 PM »
FBI, as early as February of 64, was clear that Nosenko was bona fide.

But Angleton (Chief, SI) and Bagely (Chief, SR) already had their plan set. It was going to be quick and clean, three weeks.

With backslapping press conferences to celebrate:

Well, it looks as though you're not interested in engaging me in a rational debate about the shennagins of the new-as-of-May-1959 "Department 14" of the Second Chief Directorate (today's FSB) as they were interwoven with traditional "active measures counterintelligence operations" to form what your boy John L. Hart derisively calls "The Monster Plot", but rather to post old, grotesquely over-enlarged KGB-approved CIA documents which appear (but ... gasp ... only to the ignorant and/or ill-informed) to absolutely destroy that sadistic incompetent, Tennent H. Bagley, and his like-thinking colleagues in CIA.

So I'll just wait and see if Duncan responds to the PM I just sent him about an hour ago regarding your actions on this thread.

If not, it's "all yours," Michael ... and ... uhh ... "knock yourself out"?

Although I do reserve the right to "jump in" and "cover" a post or two of yours on this thread at some point in the future. "Turnabout is fair play; What Goes Around Comes Around" eh, Mike?

Cheers!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 09:05:45 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2019, 09:37:03 PM »
Note: the title of this thread is still: “The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!”. Meaning Thomas Graves has not changed it on us, yet.

..............So I'll just wait and see if Duncan responds to the PM I just sent him about an hour ago regarding your actions on this thread. If not, it's "all yours," Michael ... and ... uhh ... "knock yourself out"? Although I do reserve the right to "jump in" and "cover" a post or two of yours on this thread at some point in the future. "Turnabout is fair play; What Goes Around Comes Around" eh, Mike? Cheers!

This thread is about the “Monster Plot”, which was released by the US Archives in 2017. You continue to post the same old Bagely stuff that you have for years, with nary a mention of Hart (except to call him a traitor) his report, or the “Master” or “Monster” Plot. I have no copy of Hart’s work from which I can copy and paste. So it has to be screenshots. I have had to also stitch them together through page breaks and I am pleased with the results. Good luck with your complaint to Duncan.

And as regards your complaint about “covering” your posts... it’s the silliest, most childlike thing I’ve ever heard. Perhaps you should warn people that you require some specific time for your posts to fester, er, I mean, age, before someone can post without you whining about it. And, lastly, do take note that you are the one who posts walls full of Bagely text. Do you really expect anyone to read it?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 05:05:50 AM by Michael Clark »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2019, 09:37:03 PM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2019, 10:30:36 PM »
And; after 2 years of confinement, Nosenko is given a short quiz:

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 10:31:10 PM by Michael Clark »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2019, 11:32:36 PM »
Note: the title of this thread is still: “The Monster Plot, by CIA's Very Own KGB Apologist John L. Hart!”. Meaning Thomas Graves has not changed it on us, yet.

This thread is about the “Monster Plot”, which was released by the US Archives in 2017. You continue to post the same old Bagely stuff that you have for years, with nary a mention of Hart (except to call him a traitor) his report, or the “Master” or “Monster” Plot. I have no copy of Hart’s work from which I can copy and paste. So it has to be screenshots. I have had to also stitch them together through page breaks and I am pleased with the results. Good luck with your complaint to Duncan.

And as regards your complaint about “covering” your posts... it’s the silliest, most childlike thing I’ve ever heard. Perhaps you should warn people that you require some specific time for your posts to fester, er, I mean, age, before someone can post without you whining about it. And, lastly, do take note that you are the one who posts walls full of Bagley text. Do you really expect anyone to read it?

Michael,

As (former Chief of CIA's Soviet Russia Division's Counterintelligence Section and handler/interrogator of Yuri Nosenko) Tennent H. Bagley and like-thinking people like myself see it, the core subject matter of Hart's 186-page so-called "Monster Plot" report is how the KGB, in 1959, started combining its traditional "active measures counterintelligence operations" with Sun Tzu-like "strategic deception counterintelligence operations" (aka "operational deception counterintelligence operations") with the goal of taking de facto control of the CIA after placing it in a veritable "wilderness of mirrors".

Thanks to your pretty obvious heroes -- (probable mole) Richard Kovich, Leonard McCoy, John L. Hart, and Bruce Solie, et al., the KGB succeeded beyond it's wildest dreams when, in 1968, CIA leadership not only deemed Nosenko a true defector, but hired him so that he might "consult" CIA and "teach" its new officers about counterintelligence (how ironic!).

Ergo, never-uncovered Edward Ellis Smith at the Hoover Institution (and someone in SR Division HE helped KGB to recruit), the never-uncovered cipher clerk "Jack" (who, among other things, unwittingly started the Korean War), et al., and Aldrich Ames, Robert Hanssen, Oliver "Useful Idiot?" Stone and the oodles and gobs of tinfoil hat conspiracies he and paid-by-CPUSA Mark Lane engendered, Anna Chapman and the Eleven Dwarfs, Marina Butina, et al., and last-but-not-least ... Donald "I Like Putin/I'm a Useful Idiot" Trump!

--  MWT  ;)

PS  I see that you're still "posting" (or at least that's what your profile says you're doing), so I'll wait until I'm sure you're good-and-finished (like after two or three days of no "action" from you on this thread), and then I'll print out all 186 pages of Hart's report and highlight all of the sections you've posted so elegantly here, and I'll proceed (at 3 or 4 am Albany time when you're "out of commission") to ... uhh ... "rip you a new one," metaphorically speaking, point-by-point-by-point, by quoting to you pertinent rebuttals from Bagley's different writings and testimonies, okay?

Cheers!

PPS  Bye-bye, for now.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 06:35:34 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2019, 11:32:36 PM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2019, 11:55:25 PM »

Last ditch effort by Bagely is received with a belly laugh from Nosenko: