Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Court rules no collusion between Trump, Russia and Wikileaks  (Read 13087 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Court rules no collusion between Trump, Russia and Wikileaks
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 02:37:34 AM »
Advertisement
You keep saying "Administration".

Shouldn't you be saying "Campaign," instead?

If Politico framed it correctly, then it seems to me that Trump's saying during a debate (or whatever), "Russia, if you're listening..." would qualify, as would Roger Stone's yet-to-be-fully-uncovered shenanigans, and Paul Manafort's dealings with GRU officer Konstantin Kilimnik.

https://beta-washingtonpost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-manaforts-2016-meeting-with-a-russian-employee-at-new-york-cigar-club-goes-to-the-heart-of-muellers-probe/2019/02/12/655f84dc-2d67-11e9-8ad3-9a5b113ecd3c_story.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQEKAFwAQ%3D%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

The hack began before Trumps supposed directive, not to mention HRC servers had already been confiscated. The yet to be stories should be falling on deaf ears. Are you claiming the Trump administration, including Stone, knew Wikileaks had received the emails from Russia? Or any information that links Wikileaks with receiving the emails from Russia?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 02:47:38 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 02:37:34 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 03:14:10 AM »
The hack began before Trumps supposed directive, not to mention HRC servers had already been confiscated. The yet to be stories should be falling on deaf ears. Are you claiming thie Trump administration, including Stone, knew Wikileaks had received the emails from Russia? Or any information that links Wikileaks with receiving the emails from Russia?

Regarding Stone, I guess we'll have wait until November to start finding out for sure, won't we.

Regarding whether or not Wikileaks received the hacked emails from Russia, can you think of a more likely source?

You realize, don't you, that William Binney, upon learning about the shenanigans of Tim Leonard aka "Adam Carter" in Darlington, England, retracted his accusation that the hack was an "inside job"?

Once again -- "Administration," or "Campaign"? There is a difference, you know.

Regardless, what did the Mueller Report have to say about Wikileaks' relationship, if any, with DCLeaks and/or Guccifer 2.0?

Didn't Mueller indict, or have indicted, 17 or so GRU officers, claiming that they'd done the hacking?

Now for a personal quetion:

Do you believe Robert Mueller is part of "The Deep State"?

If so, is that what drew you to this forum? The (well-founded) hope that you might "rub elbows" with kindred flaming spirits here?

(If so, then there's no sense in my trying to enlighten you, because in my book ... you're a goner.)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:47:53 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 03:31:05 AM »
Regarding Stone, I guess we'll have wait until November to start finding out for sure, won't we.

It is interesting that in Mueller's indictment there is no indication that the charges against Stone indicate he knew the Wikileaks documents came from the Russians. We have no rumor, link, allusion or any information that such a thing happened. It is not even clear in the indictment that such a thing would be necessary for Stone to be found guilty.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 03:58:09 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 03:31:05 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 03:54:46 AM »

It is interesting that in Mueller's indictment there is no indication the charges against Stone include the idea that he knew the Wikileaks documents came from the Russians. We have no rumor, link, allusion or any information that such a thing happened. It is not even clear in the indictment that such a thing would be necessary for Stone to be found guilty.

Has anyone seen the fully un-redacted version of the Mueller Report, yet?

Was Stone in communication, either directly or via a "cut out," with Guccifer 2.0 or DCLeaks?

For Stone "to be found guilty" of what?

Regardless, do you disagree with anything in this November 28, 2018 article? --

https://www.justsecurity.org/45435/timeline-roger-stone-russias-guccifer-2-0-wikileaks/

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 06:19:39 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 02:39:47 PM »

Was Stone in communication, either directly or via a "cut out," with Guccifer 2.0 or DCLeaks?

For Stone "to be found guilty" of what?

Regardless, do you disagree with anything in this November 28, 2018 article? --

Firstly, Stone may be guilty of things, my singular focus is whether he knew the Russians were responsible for the Wikileaks DNC/Podesta emails

Your article states

Stone’s confidant told the Washington Post that Stone said he learned from Assange that Wikileaks had obtained emails that would torment senior Democrats such as John Podesta. The conversation occurred before any public reports that hackers had obtained emails of the Democratic National Committee, let alone Podesta.

So I am not  sure if you are suggesting that sometime later he becomes aware the Russians are involved?

I am not even sure why I need to answer whether I believe Stone was in contact with cut outs working with Guicifer or not I don't, but isn't it up to you to show something that gives creedence to the claims? Yes the fact he lied about being in contact with Russians gives the loosest kind of suspicion, but if that is as good as it gets it aint much

Same type of answer in regard to what Mueller is charging him with. You tell me what in those charges insinuates he knew the Russians were responsible for the Wiki emails?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 02:39:47 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2019, 08:13:56 PM »
Firstly, Stone may be guilty of things, my singular focus is whether he knew the Russians were responsible for the Wikileaks DNC/Podesta emails

Your article states

Stone’s confidant told the Washington Post that Stone said he learned from Assange that Wikileaks had obtained emails that would torment senior Democrats such as John Podesta. The conversation occurred before any public reports that hackers had obtained emails of the Democratic National Committee, let alone Podesta.

So I am not  sure if you are suggesting that sometime later he becomes aware the Russians are involved?

I am not even sure why I need to answer whether I believe Stone was in contact with cut outs working with Guicifer or not. I don't, but isn't it up to you to show something that gives credence to the claims? Yes, the fact he lied about being in contact with Russians gives the loosest kind of suspicion, but if that is as good as it gets it ain't much

Same type of answer in regard to what Mueller is charging him with. You tell me what in those charges insinuates he knew the Russians were responsible for the Wiki emails?

Whether or not Roger Stone was in contact with people communicating with Guccifer 2.0 about the distribution of the hacked emails will hopefully be resolved in Stone's upcoming trial.

--  MWT   ;)

Question:  Do you agree with Mueller's finding that the Russians were, in so many words, engaged in systematic and pervasive long-term efforts to not only see Clinton defeated, but your boy Trump elected?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 10:44:06 PM »
Whether or not Roger Stone was in contact with people communicating with Guccifer 2.0 about the distribution of the hacked emails will hopefully be resolved in Stone's upcoming trial.

--  MWT   ;)

Question:  Do you agree with Mueller's finding that the Russians were, in so many words, engaged in systematic and pervasive long-term efforts to not only see Clinton defeated, but your boy Trump elected?

Since there is no indication that that Muller made in effort to check or corroborate Crowd Strikes finding, nor did he apparently even consider the Veteran Intelligence Professionals and William Binney's findings, I have little confidence in the Guicifer 2.0 finding. The Facebook story has no connection to Russian intelligence from what I have seen is a few tens of thousands of dollars worth of effort. It is a world wide web by the way. I have never voted fro Republican in my life and certainly did not vote for Trump. So I do not consider him my boy

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 10:44:06 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2019, 12:43:23 AM »
Since there is no indication that that Muller made in effort to check or corroborate Crowd Strikes finding, nor did he apparently even consider the Veteran Intelligence Professionals and William Binney's findings, I have little confidence in the Guicifer 2.0 finding.

Maybe you can enlighten yourself a little by reading this article:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20180802/07182740351/as-dnc-hacked-itself-conspiracy-theory-collapses-key-backer-claim-exposed-as-uk-troll.shtml

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 01:30:19 AM by Thomas Graves »