Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: First shot reactions  (Read 39127 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: First shot reactions
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2019, 12:14:32 AM »
Advertisement
     Very detailed description of what we are seeing. But by Golly somehow You Forgot to mention that even though Connally had his Radius Bone Busted along with the Tendon Severed that controls his thumb, he Still somehow managed to maintain his Grip and Hold Onto that stetson hat of his. Strange how You Forgot to include this in your narrative.

BFD

I'd expect someone to tighten up rather than relax after taking a bullet. He clutched/clenched the f'n Stetson, Royell.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 04:43:47 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2019, 12:14:32 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2019, 12:36:18 AM »
     Very detailed description of what we are seeing. But by Golly somehow You Forgot to mention that even though Connally had his Radius Bone Busted along with the Tendon Severed that controls his thumb, he Still somehow managed to maintain his Grip and Hold Onto that stetson hat of his. Strange how You Forgot to include this in your narrative.

Repeating what you read/see on the internet isn't evidence and as Jerry points out, you don't have a clue.
What happened Royell, you were so much better than this?

But anyway Connally's wrist wound can tell us a lot. Firstly the amount of lead in the wrist is tiny and as Lattimer shows us, the approx equivalent amount of missing lead from CE399 is enough to make many tiny lead fragments.

And next we see the WC results of a full on bullet strike on a human wrist and we see massive damage whereas Connally's light fracture indicates a bullet that has been dramatically slowed.

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2019, 01:59:57 AM »
Please cite. What book or website did you get this gem from?

Connally's radial nerve was damaged (it supplies sensation to the back of the hand). Undamaged was the median nerve which allows the thumb and fingers to oppose each other, and the forearm to rise up. The sensation of the bullet through the wrist could have stimulated the median nerve and caused the forearm to spring up, like they've been showing you.

So you want a book or website yet You provide None yourself? Pot meet kettle. Plus, now you are playing the Should/Woulda game with relation to a Possible? forearm "spring up". More Pot meet Kettle. And then, what about the metal fragments remaining in the thigh area? Another convenient Omission that serves your purpose.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 02:05:23 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2019, 01:59:57 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2019, 02:12:52 AM »
     So you want a book or website yet You provide None yourself?

LOL! You're some "researcher". If you want the very common and readily-available Sam Holland quotes, just search for Sam Holland and tack on a few words from the quote.

Pot meet kettle. Plus, now you are playing the Should/Woulda game with relation to a possible forearm "spring up". More Pot meet Kettle.

You think I'm going to provide a citation for what the median nerve does?

Be a whole lot quicker for you to provide the sole source in the world for Connally's "Tendon Severed that controls his thumb".

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2019, 03:31:25 AM »
LOL! You're some "researcher". If you want the very common and readily-available Sam Holland quotes, just search for Sam Holland and tack on a few words from the quote.

You think I'm going to provide a citation for what the median nerve does?

Be a whole lot quicker for you to provide the sole source in the world for Connally's "Tendon Severed that controls his thumb".

Non Responsive. Including your Omitting the bullet fragments in the thigh of Connally. Even Humes was on-the-record as Not buying into the SBT. Of course, he was well aware of the fragments in the thigh.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2019, 03:31:25 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2019, 01:08:42 PM »
     Non Responsive. Including your Omitting the bullet fragments in the thigh of Connally. Even Humes was on-the-record as Not buying into the SBT. Of course, he was well aware of the fragments in the thigh.

Hold on. You just made the discussion change direction in mid-air.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2019, 04:54:17 PM »
The view on the left is taken in my Sketchup model viewed from close to the car on Zapruder's sightline, so the front of the car appears closer to the viewer than the rear of the car.    Zapruder was using a zoom lens from about 120 feet away so the difference in distance from the viewer to the front and to the rear is not as much. So the perspective and angles appear different. You better than anyone should understand that.

Here is the view from Zapruder's position:

Shouldn't the upright lines on the walls by the reflecting pool be more true to vertical?

And doesn't the Stemmons sign lean the opposite way and should it be bigger? Maybe it doesn't matter if only camera-left post-top is relevant to line-of-sight.

Here is a view along the same sightline from up close - a few feet away from the front bumper.

It is the same drawing with the same trajectory angle. Nothing has changed except the position of the viewer along the sightline from Zapruder.

Shouldn't there be some space (relative to Zapruder's view) between Kennedy and Connally? In your model they overlap, whether in the near-view or far-view. I model Z193 because it's clearer than other frames in the mid-Z190s and there were no major changes in position during that time. In my model: right-to-left: about 13 degrees; slope: about 22 degrees.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2019, 04:54:17 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2019, 10:22:28 PM »

Shouldn't the upright lines on the walls by the reflecting pool be more true to vertical?
Yes. You are right.  I have corrected the model here:

And doesn't the Stemmons sign lean the opposite way and should it be bigger? Maybe it doesn't matter if only camera-left post-top is relevant to line-of-sight.
I don't have the exact dimensions of the Stemmons sign. I have made the Stemmons sign 5 ft wide.

Shouldn't there be some space (relative to Zapruder's view) between Kennedy and Connally? In your model they overlap, whether in the near-view or far-view. I model Z193 because it's clearer than other frames in the mid-Z190s and there were no major changes in position during that time. In my model: right-to-left: about 13 degrees; slope: about 22 degrees.
My JFK model is a bit too large and inflexible.  I could use a better JFK model.  The separation depends on the angle and it is difficult to compare the poor resolution shot from a distance, which approximates Zapruder's viewpoint.