Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: First shot reactions  (Read 39118 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: First shot reactions
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2019, 03:19:42 PM »
Advertisement
Shaw must have seen your 3D work. :D

So you believe the CT cartoons? No surprise there.

Incapable of refuting a visual aid with Facts, You therefore are forced to slap it with the label of "Cartoon".  Basically, you are raising a White Flag. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2019, 03:19:42 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2019, 03:28:25 PM »
You lot are the ones with the smoke & mirrors. Keep dodging, Royelle.

Yes, lurkers & lurkettes, focus your attention on the the fact that the head-shot missile was travelling at supersonic speed and struck the back of the head nose-first, while the twofer (CE399) lost most of its momentum while passing through-and-through both victims by the time it hit the wrist. Nose-first or not, it lacked the impact force to explode.

Still waiting for you to post the butt-end view of CE399 and explain why you insist on calling it 'pristine'

C'mon Royelle, walk the walk...

EVERY single time one of these JFK Specials attempts to duplicate the path of CE399 the bullet ends up penetrating the back seat and/or smashing into the dash board of the JFK Limo. The end result being a spent bullet that is bent up 10 Ways To Sunday. One time, the bullet even bounced off the dash board and fell well outside of the Limo. It took them 30 minutes to find the darn thing. The attempted Physical Replication of the alleged flight path of CE399 Always FAILS without exception. Always

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2019, 08:46:53 PM »
focus your attention on the the fact that the head-shot missile was travelling at supersonic speed and struck the back of the head nose-first

Wait, what?  How do you know that the head-shot missile struck the back of the head nose-first?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2019, 08:46:53 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2019, 09:23:06 PM »
Wait, what?  How do you know that the head-shot missile struck the back of the head nose-first?
Easy...Just go beyond hypothetical theory, conjecture, or mere assumption--- and simply declare it a fact.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2019, 09:56:07 PM »

Rather than thinking up subterfuges you deem me capable of, how about you try to depict the "correct" trajectory using 3D figures and elements that match more closely those seen in the Zapruder film?

If you ever position the two men correctly, you might find out. But everything has gotten shoehorned to fit your pet theory.
It is you who is thinking up subterfuges, not me.  That you might be deliberately trying to fabricate something never occurred to me.   

I know that my trajectory line is at the correct downward and horizontal angle.  Your trajectory line is at a different angle. That is obvious.  I assumed you had made an innocent error and I was just interested in knowing where you went wrong so I could point it out to you.   I have given you my entire Sketchup file so you could check it.  You haven't even shown us the overhead views of your trajectory and, apparently, you are reluctant to do that. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2019, 09:56:07 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2019, 10:17:04 PM »

... And you think it bears some resemblance to reality?
The view on the left is taken in my Sketchup model viewed from close to the car on Zapruder's sightline, so the front of the car appears closer to the viewer than the rear of the car.    Zapruder was using a zoom lens from about 120 feet away so the difference in distance from the viewer to the front and to the rear is not as much. So the perspective and angles appear different. You better than anyone should understand that.

Here is the view from Zapruder's position:

Here is a view along the same sightline from up close - a few feet away from the front bumper.

It is the same drawing with the same trajectory angle. Nothing has changed except the position of the viewer along the sightline from Zapruder.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2019, 10:51:46 PM »
    EVERY single time one of these JFK Specials attempts to duplicate the path of CE399 the bullet ends up penetrating the back seat and/or smashing into the dash board of the JFK Limo. The end result being a spent bullet that is bent up 10 Ways To Sunday. One time, the bullet even bounced off the dash board and fell well outside of the Limo. It took them 30 minutes to find the darn thing. The attempted Physical Replication of the alleged flight path of CE399 Always FAILS without exception. Always

Are you going to cite these specials, complete with the results you claim, or are we to just take your opinions as facts and be on our merry way?

By the way, you still haven't addressed my specific request to post the CT terminally-ignored-butt-end view of CE399, along with an explanation as to why the entire conspiracy-monger community insists on calling CE399 'pristine'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2019, 10:51:46 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2019, 11:44:00 PM »
Are you going to cite these specials, complete with the results you claim, or are we to just take your opinions as facts and be on our merry way?

By the way, you still haven't addressed my specific request to post the CT terminally-ignored-butt-end view of CE399, along with an explanation as to why the entire conspiracy-monger community insists on calling CE399 'pristine'
You should not cry about the bullet when the chain of possession consisted of 7 people - of which the first 3 people could not identify it, the 4th was never asked, and the 5th person could not identify it. But you cry that is a fact