Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: First shot reactions  (Read 39878 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: First shot reactions
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2019, 05:59:49 AM »
Advertisement
He is hit in the back later - likely at z271-272 in my view - just before Greer turns around and just before he falls back onto Nellie, just as JBC and Nellie stated.

Given the position of JBC’s torso at that point in time, how do you propose that a bullet fired from the SE corner window of the sixth floor of the TSBD was able to enter his back near the right armpit and exit his chest just below his right nipple?
The bullet, essentially, went around most of the chest cavity and exited below the right nipple without passing through the right lung.  Because Gov. Connally was twisted around, his armpit, fifth rib and right nipple were roughly on a line that did not pass through the lung.  At z272, the car was moving almost directly away from Oswald so the shot was from almost directly behind.

The bullet struck the fifth rib and pushed it in (causing a fracture of the rib near the spine) and kept pushing it in farther as it travelled along the rib until it penetrated the rib destroying the last 10 cm of the rib and driving fragments into the lower lobe of the right lung.  It may be that he had to be twisted right in order for the bullet to travel between the right armpit entry point and exit below the right nipple without going through the right lung.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 06:01:57 AM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2019, 05:59:49 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2019, 07:31:20 AM »
Zapruder reacts with a violent reaction at about Z154, as Rosemary Willis slows, and Connally turns quickly to his right. And it could be argued that Kennedy was also reacting by a sudden turn to his right.

Governor CONNALLY. We had--we had gone, I guess, 150 feet, maybe 200 feet, I don't recall how far it was, heading down to get on the freeway, the Stemmons Freeway, to go out to the hall where we were going to have lunch and, as I say, the crowds had begun to thin, and we could--I was anticipating that we were going to be at the hall in approximately 5 minutes from the time we turned on Elm Street.
We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my rightshoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder...

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/conn_j.htm

Here a few seconds later they are both again violently simultaneously react to something and Connally's wrist with the bullet wound is the one reacting at the same time and as expected the wrist's initial position apears to be in about the right place to be struck by a bullet emerging from just below Connally's right niple.

And guess what there's more, here's Connally's jacket showing a massive reaction. What are the chances that all these "random" reactions happen within this fraction of a second?

Btw the two sbf gifs come from DVP's site and it's worth a visit.
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 08:01:55 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2019, 08:35:53 AM »
Zapruder reacts with a violent reaction at about Z154, as Rosemary Willis slows, and Connally turns quickly to his right. And it could be argued that Kennedy was also reacting by a sudden turn to his right.

Governor CONNALLY. We had--we had gone, I guess, 150 feet, maybe 200 feet, I don't recall how far it was, heading down to get on the freeway, the Stemmons Freeway, to go out to the hall where we were going to have lunch and, as I say, the crowds had begun to thin, and we could--I was anticipating that we were going to be at the hall in approximately 5 minutes from the time we turned on Elm Street.
We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my rightshoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder...

Here a few seconds later they are both again violently simultaneously react to something and Connally's wrist with the bullet wound is the one reacting at the same time and as expected the wrist's initial position apears to be in about the right place to be struck by a bullet emerging from just below Connally's right niple.

And guess what there's more, here's Connally's jacket showing a massive reaction. What are the chances that all these "random" reactions happen within this fraction of a second?

JohnM
Back to interpreting, are you?

"massive reaction"   like he went a hundred feet up, hell, he could have gone back a hundred feet too & bounced off something like, I don't know, Golden Aches. Is there a McDonald's around there? And finally landed right back in the jumpseat after such a massive reaction. John you see things that no one else sees

Willis is not in your lame versions of Mr. Z film Who are you trying to fool?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2019, 08:35:53 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2019, 03:02:04 PM »
Back to interpreting, are you?

"massive reaction"   like he went a hundred feet up, hell, he could have gone back a hundred feet too & bounced off something like, I don't know, Golden Aches. Is there a McDonald's around there? And finally landed right back in the jumpseat after such a massive reaction. John you see things that no one else sees

Willis is not in your lame versions of Mr. Z film Who are you trying to fool?

Q: "Did you think that the President had been hit by the first shot?"
A: "I didn’t really know, sir."

" In slide No. 4 he was looking pretty much toward--straight ahead, and she was looking more to the left, which would be my side of the street. Then when the first shot was fired, she turned to the right toward him"
     -- Phil Willis ('64)

Slide #5 shows Mrs. Kennedy after she has turned to her right.
Things aren't always as advertised.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2019, 08:07:14 PM »
The common misconception of what you see in the Z film is shots were fired there. They were not. Kennedy is simply fluffing his hair, looking around, bringing his arm down and then getting ready to wave to the women to the right of him because they yelled out.

Go to film and photos of the parade and you see this movement of him throughout. I could post here a hair fluffing photo, a sequence where he does the same, he's waving then leaning on the car, and so on. But I won't - look it up. It's not hard to find.

We have to give the conspirators a little bit of credit. They knew the oak tree was in the line of fire early on Elm. They knew that if they started firing away too early, it would have blown everything. The kill zone is pretty much exactly where you see it in the Z film - right as he reappears from the sign. This video goes into detail about it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Hr9Lrku-Cxa3NqTEpScWNQZnc

I simply have never understood why people think there's shots fired earlier, sparks flying from the curb and other nonsense. It's pretty straightforward - the vast majority of ear witnesses said they heard 2 close together shots and then the head shot. The Z film backs this up.

'Night John Boy. 'Night Mary Ellen.

Giving serious consideration to "ear" witnesses is foolish. Motorcycle cycles backfiring from numerous angles, sound echoing off buildings, and then there is the constant Echo Chamber of WC supporters before, during, and after the release of the WC Report as to 3 shots being fired = "ear" witness accounts as being close to worthless.  This is also why the WC Attorney's almost Never inquire as to the hearing ability of the "ear" witness in front of them. Many, many, many, of the males giving "Ear" witness testimony were WW 2 Vets and those guys had to of had hearing disabilities to some degree. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 08:18:27 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2019, 08:07:14 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2019, 08:17:31 PM »

JohnM

Very detailed description of what we are seeing. But by Golly somehow You Forgot to mention that even though Connally had his Radius Bone Busted along with the Tendon Severed that controls his thumb, he Still somehow managed to maintain his Grip and Hold Onto that stetson hat of his. Strange how You Forgot to include this in your narrative.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2019, 11:12:08 PM »
     Very detailed description of what we are seeing. But by Golly somehow You Forgot to mention that even though Connally had his Radius Bone Busted along with the Tendon Severed that controls his thumb, he Still somehow managed to maintain his Grip and Hold Onto that stetson hat of his. Strange how You Forgot to include this in your narrative.

Please cite. What book or website did you get this gem from?

Connally's radial nerve was damaged (it supplies sensation to the back of the hand). Undamaged was the median nerve which allows the thumb and fingers to oppose each other, and the forearm to rise up. The sensation of the bullet through the wrist could have stimulated the median nerve and caused the forearm to spring up, like they've been showing you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2019, 11:12:08 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2019, 11:24:11 PM »
    Giving serious consideration to "ear" witnesses is foolish. Motorcycle cycles backfiring from numerous angles, sound echoing off buildings, and then there is the constant Echo Chamber of WC supporters before, during, and after the release of the WC Report as to 3 shots being fired = "ear" witness accounts as being close to worthless.  This is also why the WC Attorney's almost Never inquire as to the hearing ability of the "ear" witness in front of them. Many, many, many, of the males giving "Ear" witness testimony were WW 2 Vets and those guys had to of had hearing disabilities to some degree.

Inattentional Deafness: Visual Load Leads to Time-Specific Suppression of Auditory Evoked Responses
https://www.jneurosci.org/content/35/49/16046

Why focusing on a visual task will make us deaf to our surroundings: Concentrating attention on a visual task can render you momentarily 'deaf' to sounds at normal levels
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/12/151208184335.htm
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 11:44:24 PM by Bill Chapman »