Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: First shot reactions  (Read 39131 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: First shot reactions
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2019, 01:33:05 AM »
Advertisement
It is you who is thinking up subterfuges, not me.  That you might be deliberately trying to fabricate something never occurred to me.   

Silly me. Misunderstanding all these coded "inferences." Reminds me of the man in the White House.

I know that my trajectory line is at the correct downward and horizontal angle. 

You wrote:

"So - without moving the men - let's see the views from above and
     from the side so we can check the angles.  There is no way that the
     line you have drawn goes from right to left at about 9 degrees and
     intersects JBC's right armpit."

No point in me posting any overhead view until this is sorted. Where are you getting 9 degrees?

The HSCA for Z190 has a right-to-left trajectory of about 13 degrees; it doesn't back-project to the SN but nearly so. I'm modelling Z193 because it's the clearest Z-frame in that area. You're modelling, I guess, Z195.

Your trajectory line is at a different angle. That is obvious.  I assumed you had made an innocent error and I was just interested in knowing where you went wrong so I could point it out to you.   

More of that coded insult stuff.

I don't see how our lines are that different. Similar line-of-sights and the trajectory similarly goes right-to-left and downward.

I have given you my entire Sketchup file so you could check it. 

I have not seen such a file. Only frame-grabs posted here. Don't bother sending the file because I won't open it.

You haven't even shown us the overhead views of your trajectory and, apparently, you are reluctant to do that.

Not so much reluctant as I need to do more work for an overhead view. Some limousine details, Connally's torso twist and maybe Kennedy's shoulder line raised. The limo details are essentially done but the rest is major. On my system, it takes about a minute for each move, rotate or scale. I had enough in place a while ago for Zapruder line-of-sight views.

There are other 3D items I work on as well, such as the Holland Theory, the Sniper's Nest precision build, Kennedy head/torso with bone structure, BYP recreation, Z171 recreation, Hickey's semi-standing position and so-on.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2019, 01:33:05 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2019, 02:23:16 AM »
Silly me. Misunderstanding all these coded "inferences." Reminds me of the man in the White House.

You wrote:

"So - without moving the men - let's see the views from above and
     from the side so we can check the angles.  There is no way that the
     line you have drawn goes from right to left at about 9 degrees and
     intersects JBC's right armpit."

No point in me posting any overhead view until this is sorted. Where are you getting 9 degrees?

The HSCA for Z190 has a right-to-left trajectory of about 13 degrees; it doesn't back-project to the SN but nearly so. I'm modelling Z193 because it's the clearest Z-frame in that area. You're modelling, I guess, Z195.

More of that coded insult stuff.

I don't see how our lines are that different. Similar line-of-sights and the trajectory similarly goes right-to-left and downward.

I have not seen such a file. Only frame-grabs posted here. Don't bother sending the file because I won't open it.

Not so much reluctant as I need to do more work for an overhead view. Some limousine details, Connally's torso twist and maybe Kennedy's shoulder line raised. The limo details are essentially done but the rest is major. On my system, it takes about a minute for each move, rotate or scale. I had enough in place a while ago for Zapruder line-of-sight views.

There are other 3D items I work on as well, such as the Holland Theory, the Sniper's Nest precision build, Kennedy head/torso with bone structure, BYP recreation, Z171 recreation, Hickey's semi-standing position and so-on.

STOP with the "coded"  BS:.  It makes you sound Batty and we know that is not the case.   

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2019, 03:43:00 AM »
      STOP with the "coded"  BS: .  It makes you sound Batty and we know that is not the case.

Thanks. Another brilliant contribution. We couldn't keep this topic going without you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2019, 03:43:00 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2019, 09:18:02 AM »
You should not cry about the bullet when the chain of possession consisted of 7 people - of which the first 3 people could not identify it, the 4th was never asked, and the 5th person could not identify it. But you cry that is a fact

Define 'pristine'

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2019, 11:34:05 AM »
Define 'pristine'

Let's see your chain of possession.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2019, 11:34:05 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2019, 01:03:52 PM »
Thanks. Another brilliant contribution. We couldn't keep this topic going without you.

And that would be "code" for what? Walk:

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2019, 02:34:11 PM »
    And that would be "code" for what? Walk:

So you're Batty and all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2019, 02:34:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2019, 04:23:41 PM »
What's the point of modeling Z-193 or Z-195 unless you think that's when the magic bullet transited?