Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: About coincidences  (Read 5263 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: About coincidences
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2019, 01:23:21 AM »
Advertisement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey_A._Rockefeller

Godfrey Anderson Rockefeller, Sr. (1924 – 22 January 2010) was the eldest son of Godfrey Stillman Rockefeller and Helen Rockefeller née Gratz.

Like his father Godfrey Stillman, Godfrey Anderson Rockefeller was born in New York City and grew up to attend Yale University, at the same time as family friend George H. W. Bush,[1] this after first attending Phillips Academy Andover. Joining the United States Marine Corp, he served in both World War II and the Korean War, achieving the rank of Major Aviator Pilot.[2]

Godfrey then spent twenty five years in the commercial helicopter industry, working for Bell Helicopters and being hired as Chief Pilot, with Peter Wright, Sr. recalling him once landing a 32 foot Bell 47 on a 40 foot wide tennis court "because he did not want to ruin the lawn!"[2] He was President and Chairman of the Helicopter Association of America, now known as the Helicopter Association International, in 1968, and also belonged to the American Helicopter Society, being a member since 1952 and belonging to its Gold Circle Club.[2]....

Widow musta had ice water in her veins.... she married widower Sheshunoff (aka Korth son in law) later in the same year this happened.:
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/28768853/the_gazette/

I make the effort to support what I post. You make the effort to obscure the all too rare well supported content posted in the threads on this forum. I am not informed by your inadequately supported opinions. Is anyone, or are you performing the service of confirming the bias of other posters who elect to drive but never look under the hood?

IOW, have you persuaded yourself you are immune from the predictable effect of learning?

https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipNvQrAYKaaSrNYRSedv-78tlgCfFeJ6RCwuYs-X
Belief in Jesus Christ as Savior: absolutely necessary Diploma students: 100%  1st yr. Masters of Divinity: 85%  Final year Masters of Divinity: 60% PhD/Th.M: 59%

Something 'substantive' about a shooter aiming elsewhere needs to accompany such a ridiculous suggestion.

And your conformation confirmation bias is in full flower every time you open your lap... calling everything you disagree with 'excuses' or 'explanations'.

In a thread on the topic of coincidences, now you resort to projecting....

Puppet? I'm no puppet....no puppet. You're the puppet!

https://genebrooks.blogspot.com/2010/06/controversy.html
..... The professors’ approval of this thesis did tremendous harm to liberal control of the convention. The research showed Southern Baptists that they were paying to have professors destroy the faith of those who attended their seminaries. A revolt by the conservative majority would soon be afoot.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 02:59:15 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2019, 01:23:21 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2019, 05:10:14 AM »
Something 'substantive' about a shooter aiming elsewhere needs to accompany such a ridiculous suggestion.

Your mindreading skills never fail to impress.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2019, 08:00:03 PM »
Oswald goes to a foreign embassy in Mexico City.  The CIA photographs a man it claims is LHO.  It is not LHO and 55 years later they still cannot produce a photo of LHO in Mexico City.
While [coincidentally] on  the very same day, visited the home of Silvia Odio in Dallas with two anti-Castro Cubans.
But then I just hate to muddle up the thread with cold hard facts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2019, 08:00:03 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2019, 08:50:45 PM »
RE: Oswald goes to a foreign embassy in Mexico City.  The CIA photographs a man it claims is LHO.  It is not LHO and 55 years later they still cannot produce a photo of LHO in Mexico City.

While [coincidentally] on  the very same day, visited the home of Silvia Odio in Dallas with two anti-Castro Cubans.

That is a lie.

The Odio visit was Sept. 26 or 27, 1963.

The photo taken in front of the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City was on October 1.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2019, 09:41:58 PM »
That is a lie. 
  Sez U. Harshly put there--Have I ever dissed you?

The photo taken in front of the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City was on October 1.
...But then, the 'photo' of who was taken on Oct 1? Lee Harvey Oswald?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2019, 09:41:58 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2019, 09:54:18 PM »
  Sez U. Harshly put there--Have I ever dissed you?
  ...But then, the 'photo' of who was taken on Oct 1? Lee Harvey Oswald?

I don't know. Somebody once mistakenly thought to be Oswald or (per Marguerite) Ruby? If they were wrong about Hussein's WMDs, they could be wrong about a nondescript person in front of the Embassy.

So this is no longer a "cold, hard fact"? ...

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 01:26:28 AM »
While [OSWALD coincidentally] during the very same time period, visited the home of Silvia Odio in Dallas with two anti-Castro Cubans.
There...I fixed it.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 01:37:43 AM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 01:26:28 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 01:43:11 AM »
The Odio visit was Sept. 26 or 27, 1963. The photo taken in front of the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City was on October 1.
Interesting that [according to the official story] the timing of the Odio visit is taken as a gospel fact but that regarding the actual participants of the visit ...well, she was in error about that >:(