Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick  (Read 34514 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2019, 12:52:10 AM »
Advertisement
I wasn't in Irving that day (or any other day).

And the purpose of asking him questions already answered would be?

Tongue-in-cheek

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2019, 12:52:10 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2019, 08:41:10 PM »
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 08:42:08 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #210 on: October 15, 2019, 09:38:45 PM »
Does your version of 'real' research include the fact that fingerprints are easily smudged/removed by a simple wipe with a cloth?

BS. Make that one of your experiments then get back to us.

And by the way, did they find the screwdriver that Oswald must have thrown in the bag so he could re-assemble the rifle? Or did he use a dime?

And did they find the gloves he must have worn to not get any prints on the stock, bolt, barrel, scope, clip, shells and strap as he was re-assembling the rifle? Or did he take a few minutes to wipe down ALL his prints, except for his post-mortem palm print?

And how many prints did the Keystone Cops DPD leave on everything from bare-handling all the evidence, such as Fritz's prints on the 3 hulls in the SN?

"..fingerprints are easily smudged/removed by a simple wipe with a cloth" my arse. Show us or get off the pot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: October 15, 2019, 09:38:45 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #211 on: October 15, 2019, 10:07:01 PM »
BS. Make that one of your experiments then get back to us.

And by the way, did they find the screwdriver that Oswald must have thrown in the bag so he could re-assemble the rifle? Or did he use a dime?

And did they find the gloves he must have worn to not get any prints on the stock, bolt, barrel, scope, clip, shells and strap as he was re-assembling the rifle? Or did he take a few minutes to wipe down ALL his prints, except for his post-mortem palm print?

And how many prints did the Keystone Cops DPD leave on everything from bare-handling all the evidence, such as Fritz's prints on the 3 hulls in the SN?

"..fingerprints are easily smudged/removed by a simple wipe with a cloth" my arse. Show us or get off the pot.

You clearly need help

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2019, 10:22:43 PM »
You clearly need help

I know you are but what am I?  Check & mate!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 06:04:06 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2019, 10:22:43 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #213 on: April 03, 2020, 04:01:07 PM »
With so many "sweltering in place" indefinitely, it seems past due the time to revisit this subject "matter".  Time is likely not the only thing participants in this once busy thread now have on their hands.

"Wiping the weapon down quickly" attracted 23 pages of impressively informative chatter, in the last "go round".

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 04:03:51 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2020, 01:55:46 PM »
There is still the matter of no fingerprints produced on the spent cartridges.. On the clip.. On any live rounds in the clip..From shells supposedly recovered at the Tippit scene..and even prints on any bullets from this .38 revolver supposedly taken from the Texas Theater & no prints were processed from Tippit's squad car.
Did the Invisible Man wipe everything down?

I wonder if some peoples fingers are oilier than others and so Oswald might not have been someone that easily left finger prints.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2020, 01:55:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2020, 04:02:56 PM »
I wonder if some peoples fingers are oilier than others and so Oswald might not have been someone that easily left finger prints.

no prints were processed from Tippit's squad car.

I believe that Pete Barnes lifted prints from the cowl and right front fender of Tippit's squad car.....(There are photos of Barnes working that area of Tippit's car.

The prints he found were purported to be good clear prints.    We can safely assume that the prints were NOT Lee Oswald's prints because it they had been they would have been enlarged to cover the the cover of LIFE magazine, just as they did with the BY photo.