Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick  (Read 33296 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2019, 01:58:19 PM »
Advertisement
Colin, I spoke to my friend and he is going to see what it takes to scan all the papers and place them on a PDF file or files so they can either be downloaded or with Duncan's permission they can be placed on the Forum's website. I guess the problem will be having a decent enough scanner to do a good job copying them. It maybe I take them to a local copy business and have them do it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2019, 01:58:19 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2019, 03:10:08 PM »
Colin, I spoke to my friend and he is going to see what it takes to scan all the papers and place them on a PDF file or files so they can either be downloaded or with Duncan's permission they can be placed on the Forum's website. I guess the problem will be having a decent enough scanner to do a good job copying them. It maybe I take them to a local copy business and have them do it.

Thanks Jack.  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 03:10:41 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2019, 05:43:55 PM »
Multiple witnesses saw a rifle in the SN window.

As usual, "Richard" misrepresents the evidence.  Name the "multiple witnesses" who identified that specific window, and said "rifle" rather than projection or pipe thing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2019, 05:43:55 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2019, 07:22:12 PM »
Hahahaha! Brennan's "testimony" is a mess.

He said he saw 75-80% of the gun but doesn't remember seeing a scope. Hahaha!
He said the guys on the 5th floor were standing yet had their elbows on the sill. When the windows had a clearance of 18 inches from the floor. Hahahah!
He said the shooter was 160-170 pounds when we all know LHO was 145 pounds soaking wet.  Hahahah.

Any decent defense attorney would have spun this guy around with a good redirect.

Do you really expect us to believe that this guy, who was "just there" to see the president that day, had the wherewithal to see all he claims in the few seconds the shooting sequence took place?

75-80% of the gun but it didn't have a scope. Indeed.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2019, 01:52:50 PM »
I finally had the Ball/Belin report scanned and Duncan has placed the file on the Forum's website. This is the February 25th report. I can scan the June part later but the June part was mainly the writing of the WC report and the changes being made.

It has been awhile since I had read it but it is interesting the same discussions and questions that are discussed on the forum were taking place with the WC investigators. Obviously they did not answer all the questions to everyone's satisfaction.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/Ball-Belin%20Report.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2019, 01:52:50 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2019, 03:24:04 PM »
I finally had the Ball/Belin report scanned and Duncan has placed the file on the Forum's website. This is the February 25th report. I can scan the June part later but the June part was mainly the writing of the WC report and the changes being made.

It has been awhile since I had read it but it is interesting the same discussions and questions that are discussed on the forum were taking place with the WC investigators. Obviously they did not answer all the questions to everyone's satisfaction.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/Ball-Belin%20Report.pdf

Thank you Jack. You are a champ. And thanks to Duncan too, your efforts are truly appreciated.  Thumb1:

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2019, 06:19:05 PM »
Face it, LHO was not a lone nut assassin. You have to be lost in the weeds to think otherwise. He may have been heavily involved, but not a lone nut. The LN narrative is a house of cards that only requires 1 breach of logic to topple it and it's far more likely that the JFK assassination was part of a carefully planned conspiracy than an ex-military/singleton agent/commie happened to get a job at the TSBD 3 weeks before the re-routed presidential motorcade made a sharp turn onto Elm and served up JFK on a silver platter.

You could ask Oswald's doppelganger, Thomas Arthur Vallee the same question a year before in Chicago. https://riversong.wordpress.com/jfk-assassination-plan-a/

Face it, this was most likely a conspiracy, in which case LHO's best defense against being a LN is that he was a patsy. This conspiracy needed a patsy and LHO was the Vallee of Dallas. Sure, there was a shooter(s) up on the 6th floor but they certainly weren't relying on Oswald firing a mannlicher carcano to do the job. The MC had already been planted by that point and maybe someone took some token shots with a Mauser because shots must be heard coming from the 6th floor to set up the patsy. But Oswald himself never took any shots because he never fired the MC before, otherwise, he would have sighted in the scope and his prints would have been all over the MC like stink on a monkey.

He did not have the time to wipe down the rifle. Check and mate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2019, 06:19:05 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2019, 08:42:57 PM »
Face it, LHO was not a lone nut assassin. You have to be lost in the weeds to think otherwise. He may have been heavily involved, but not a lone nut. The LN narrative is a house of cards that only requires 1 breach of logic to topple it and it's far more likely that the JFK assassination was part of a carefully planned conspiracy than an ex-military/singleton agent/commie happened to get a job at the TSBD 3 weeks before the re-routed presidential motorcade made a sharp turn onto Elm and served up JFK on a silver platter.

You could ask Oswald's doppelganger, Thomas Arthur Vallee the same question a year before in Chicago. https://riversong.wordpress.com/jfk-assassination-plan-a/

Face it, this was most likely a conspiracy, in which case LHO's best defense against being a LN is that he was a patsy. This conspiracy needed a patsy and LHO was the Vallee of Dallas. Sure, there was a shooter(s) up on the 6th floor but they certainly weren't relying on Oswald firing a mannlicher carcano to do the job. The MC had already been planted by that point and maybe someone took some token shots with a Mauser because shots must be heard coming from the 6th floor to set up the patsy. But Oswald himself never took any shots because he never fired the MC before, otherwise, he would have sighted in the scope and his prints would have been all over the MC like stink on a monkey.

He did not have the time to wipe down the rifle. Check and mate.

A quick wipe is all it takes to at least smear a print so as to render it unrecoverable
It would take only a few seconds

You can look it up