Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick  (Read 33273 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2019, 10:52:32 PM »
Advertisement
How did he know the person he saw later with the rifle was the same person he saw earlier on the window sill.

Why wouldn't Brennan know that the same person was the same person? LOLOL!!!

And how did the person even sit on the window sill with the window only open 14 inches or so?

I didn't know the window was nailed in that exact position, do you have any evidence?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2019, 10:52:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2019, 11:28:32 PM »
Why wouldn't Brennan know that the same person was the same person? LOLOL!!!

Because a person crouched down behind boxes is crouched down behind boxes?

I didn't know the window was nailed in that exact position, do you have any evidence?

Did Brennan or anybody else mention anything about that window opening or closing?  Maybe super-ears Norman?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2019, 12:37:15 AM »
Thumb1:

Oh, one more thing:  is this the same J Edgar who said that the thing he was concerned about "is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin"?

Just checking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2019, 12:37:15 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2019, 01:39:54 AM »

Did Brennan or anybody else mention anything about that window opening or closing?  Maybe super-ears Norman?

Yawn, not this schtick again. You are not the eyewitness, Brennan who was there said it was the same man as was holding the rifle.

"Mr. BELIN. Was the man that you saw in the window firing the rifle the same man that you had seen earlier in the window, you said at least a couple of times, first stepping up and then going back?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir."

Did Brennan or anybody else mention anything about that window opening or closing?

Up until 12:30, the sniper's nest window was just like any other and there would be no reason to pay any attention to this window 6 stories up.

Maybe super-ears Norman?

All seven commissioners went to Dallas and while on the 5th floor of the TSBD, all heard a shell fall on the floor above.

"And at one point, all seven commissioners traveled to Dallas and, among other things, stood on the fifth floor of the Book Depository Building where the three young black men were at the time of the assassination, and conducted a test wherein a cartridge shell was dropped to the floor directly above them and “all the commissioners heard a sound which they…concluded…was the sound of a shell which had fallen to the floor."
RHVB

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 01:48:31 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2019, 02:05:44 AM »
Oh, one more thing:  is this the same J Edgar who said that the thing he was concerned about "is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin"?

Just checking.

What is wrong with that?
ALL the evidence leads to only Lee Harvey Oswald.
After their President was brutally gunned down on a city street in broad daylight, the public deserved to know that the murderer with the overwhelming evidence was captured and that they are all safe, Hoover was just doing his job.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2019, 02:05:44 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2019, 08:42:50 AM »
Yawn, not this schtick again. You are not the eyewitness, Brennan who was there said it was the same man as was holding the rifle.

"Mr. BELIN. Was the man that you saw in the window firing the rifle the same man that you had seen earlier in the window, you said at least a couple of times, first stepping up and then going back?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir."

Up until 12:30, the sniper's nest window was just like any other and there would be no reason to pay any attention to this window 6 stories up.

All seven commissioners went to Dallas and while on the 5th floor of the TSBD, all heard a shell fall on the floor above.

"And at one point, all seven commissioners traveled to Dallas and, among other things, stood on the fifth floor of the Book Depository Building where the three young black men were at the time of the assassination, and conducted a test wherein a cartridge shell was dropped to the floor directly above them and “all the commissioners heard a sound which they…concluded…was the sound of a shell which had fallen to the floor."
RHVB

JohnM

Not only that, Norman said that the test day was a lot noisier outside than the day of the actual event.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2019, 11:30:16 AM »
Quote from: Bill Chapman on Today at 08:42:50 AM
"Not only that, Norman said that the test day was a lot noisier outside than the day of the actual event"

I assume that excludes the 3 loud noises on the day of the actual event.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2019, 11:30:16 AM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2019, 02:18:18 PM »
Not only that, Norman said that the test day was a lot noisier outside than the day of the actual event.

Too bad Norman could not tell the same story twice. First statement on 11/26, no mention of the sound of the bolt or shells. The big question is did he stick his head out of the window between the shots or didn't he?  Apparently he even heard the bolt and shells when his head was outside of the window. I bet the WC members did not try that. Did the dust fall into his eyes from the ceiling or when he was looking up outside of the building?

FBI 11/26: "He stated that about the time the car in which the President was riding turned on to Elm Street, he heard a shot. He said he thought the shot had been fired from the floor directly above him. He further stated at that time he stuck his head from the window and looked upward toward the roof but could see nothing because small particles of dirt were falling from above him. He stated two additional shots were fired after he had puled his head back in from the window."

Secret Service 12/4:  Now he adds the bolt and shells but not his head outside of the window. "I knew that the shots had come from directly above me, and I could hear the expended cartridges fall to the floor. I could also hear the bolt action of the rifle. I also saw some dust fall from the ceiling of the fifth floor and I felt sure that whoever had fired the shots was directly above me.