Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick  (Read 34637 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2019, 10:49:51 PM »
Advertisement
Jarman and Norman exited the TSBD and Brennan IDed them and also was able to distinguish between them and BRW. Jarman and Norman were taken back into the building by police officers after IDing Brennan by referencing his hard hat and also stating the shots came from the 6th floor. According to the Ball/Belin report, Norman was interviewed by the FBI twice on 11/22 but apparently no record of it. Later the Ball/Belin report refers to the first FBI interview of Norman as 11/26, so I am not sure. It would be hard to believe the police were well aware of them being below the SN, taking them back into the TSBD, and not talking to them in depth.

We do see Williams on the steps of the TSBD watching a colleague being ushered back inside. Williams does not appear to be under the same instruction. This supports your statement somewhat. I had a memory that one of them did not go outside immediately and for some reason believed that to be Norman. Will look back at his WC testimony as the likely source.

Certainly at the WC Brennan could not identify who was up there when the three were in the same room with him.

Do you have a link to the Ball/Belin report? I may have seen it but would appreciate the opportunity to read.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2019, 10:49:51 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2019, 05:29:41 AM »
We do see Williams on the steps of the TSBD watching a colleague being ushered back inside. Williams does not appear to be under the same instruction. This supports your statement somewhat. I had a memory that one of them did not go outside immediately and for some reason believed that to be Norman. Will look back at his WC testimony as the likely source.

Certainly at the WC Brennan could not identify who was up there when the three were in the same room with him.

Do you have a link to the Ball/Belin report? I may have seen it but would appreciate the opportunity to read.

The WC statements do not necessarily reflect what was stated in the report which was dated 2/25/1964.

I would think with your interest in the 6th floor aspect of the case it would be an interesting read. I am unaware of it being online anywhere. I found it by contacting the Gerald Ford Pres Library in Ann Arbor, Michigan and having them copy it and mail it to me.

David Belin had donated his papers to Ford's Presidential library along with a lot of other papers concerning the assassination.  I think what I had the library copy in total is more than 800 pages with a certain amount of duplication.  I will see if I can have the witness portion copied and placed on a Zip Drive and see if I can then download it to the internet or just send it to you. I have a basic lack of computer skills so bear with me. The initial report dated 2/25/1964  gives an idea of what it was they were interested in investigating and their thoughts on the witnesses. 

This is a link to the files from which I chose the files that I received. I mainly chose files from Boxes 4 and 5 but you can see there is a great deal more to be viewed.
https://www.fordlibrarymuseum.gov/library/guides/findingaid/belinpapers.asp#warrenftl

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2019, 07:06:34 AM »
The WC statements do not necessarily reflect what was stated in the report which was dated 2/25/1964.

I would think with your interest in the 6th floor aspect of the case it would be an interesting read. I am unaware of it being online anywhere. I found it by contacting the Gerald Ford Pres Library in Ann Arbor, Michigan and having them copy it and mail it to me.

David Belin had donated his papers to Ford's Presidential library along with a lot of other papers concerning the assassination.  I think what I had the library copy in total is more than 800 pages with a certain amount of duplication.  I will see if I can have the witness portion copied and placed on a Zip Drive and see if I can then download it to the internet or just send it to you. I have a basic lack of computer skills so bear with me. The initial report dated 2/25/1964  gives an idea of what it was they were interested in investigating and their thoughts on the witnesses. 

This is a link to the files from which I chose the files that I received. I mainly chose files from Boxes 4 and 5 but you can see there is a great deal more to be viewed.
https://www.fordlibrarymuseum.gov/library/guides/findingaid/belinpapers.asp#warrenftl

Much appreciated Jack......even large docs can be emailed these days. I certainly would be interested in reading.

PS....just realised they might be in scanned image format and quite large if so.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 08:52:33 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2019, 07:06:34 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2019, 02:00:42 PM »
Jack, I just checked the testimonies. Both Jarman and Norman recall Brennan when they went outside. I found this from Williams...

Mr. BALL. When you got to the first floor, what did you see?
Mr. WILLIAMS. When we arrived to the first floor, the first thing I noticed was that the policemen had rushed in. I think some firemen came in with a water hose. And then the next thing that happened, these detectives, or maybe FBI--anyway, they stopped us all and they said, "Do you work here?" And we told them yes. And they took our name, address, and they searched everybody. And then the other fellow--I think one fellow asked whether we had been working upstairs. I think we told him yes. They got out all the fellows I think that was working on the sixth floor at the time, and they took us all down to the courthouse, I think, and we had to fill out some affidavits and things.
Mr. BALL. You made out an affidavit there?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you go out of the building shortly after you came downstairs?
Mr. WILLIAMS. They wouldn't let anybody out of the building.

Two points, firstly Williams recollection of Senkel asking for all those who had been on the 6th floor that morning. Recall that both Norman and Frazier fell into that category but somehow avoided going to City Hall.

Secondly Williams claiming they weren’t allowed out but he was filmed on the steps and did make it outside. I believe it was this statement that led me to believe only two went outside, it appears I was mistaken.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2019, 02:06:09 PM »
Much appreciated Jack......even large docs can be emailed these days. I certainly would be interested in reading.

PS....just realised they might be in scanned image format and quite large if so.

I have a friend I will see next Tuesday. He will know how to do it. They aren't earth shattering but they give an idea of the their opinion of it all. I also think they were talking with the agents doing the interviews.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2019, 02:06:09 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2019, 02:26:53 PM »
I have a friend I will see next Tuesday. He will know how to do it. They aren't earth shattering but they give an idea of the their opinion of it all. I also think they were talking with the agents doing the interviews.

Many thanks Jack. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2019, 04:07:21 AM »
Multiple witnesses saw a rifle in the SN window.  Let me guess - they are all liars or in on IT.  The physical evidence supports that conclusion (i.e. fired bullet casings found by that window and a rifle on the 6th floor).  Just saying it isn't so does not rebut the actual evidence which is overwhelming.  The rest is just ridiculous and false.  What Norman confirms without any ambiguity is that the shots came from above his head.  And the only window open above his head is the SN.  The place where other witnesses confirm that they saw a rifle and where bullet casings from Oswald's rifle were found.  It's a slam dunk.  Absent a time machine it's hard to understand how there could be any more evidence of the fact that shots were fired from that window.
Of course witnesses saw a rifle. Some of them actually describe a character holding it...not matching Oswald's appearance. Keep repeating to yourself-- "Oswald's rifle". And keep on chasing your tail ...you are good at it :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2019, 04:07:21 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2019, 12:40:22 PM »

Bravo to you, Jack !!  Action, not just Thought !!  Smell that fresh air ?????  Thanks+