Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick  (Read 34577 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2019, 01:07:12 PM »
Advertisement
He never photographed it there but it did not leave the building until 3pm. Things were moved and replaced then photographed but not the wrapper.

The evidence suggests that Oswald did not place it in the "Studebaker position".

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2004.40.html

Colin, they replaced the empty shells and some boxes to photograph them in their original position, but forgot  :D to replace the paper bag.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2019, 01:07:12 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2019, 01:38:22 PM »
I have never seen a statement. I always thought that was incredible to wait for four days given his location. The same with Jarman waiting two days. You would think they had to be talking to someone.

Williams provided a statement the afternoon of the assassination because Fritz instructed Senkel to round up all those who had been on the 6th floor that morning. Interestingly Norman and Frazier, who had both been on that floor, somehow avoided that trip to City Hall.

I believe Williams was interviewed again on the Saturday, Jarman also provided a brief statement on that day also. Williams was relatively new to the TSBD, having been transferred to the building just a few weeks previously. Jarman and Norman did not even know his full name. Williams had no phone at home and from memory neither did Norman. In the weekend following the assassination it is doubtful that the three men might have communicated. The likely time they compared stories before the Monday was in the hour or so between the shots and the time Williams was taken to City Hall. Jarman and Williams left the TSBD before he returned.

As some will know by now, until they testified before the WC, Jarman and Norman consistently claimed that Williams accompanied them up in the elevator to the 5th floor. However by the Saturday, Williams had already began modifying his story to accomodate a trip to the sixth floor before joining them.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2019, 02:06:58 PM »
The three shot scenario is a failed storyline for obvious reasons and simply quoting a witness who has a personal variation of it and demanding everyone believe it is why after 50+ years the debate continues. No one needs Norman's tortured tale to believe the shots were fired from directly above him. When he changed his statement to enhance this story the rest of his statement became questionable. What was needed from him was a description of the shots not an embellishment and alteration of his existing statement. He changes his statement and on doing so then described three evenly spaced shots which is a direct contradiction to what BRW and Jarman described.

Multiple witnesses saw a rifle in the SN window.  Let me guess - they are all liars or in on IT.  The physical evidence supports that conclusion (i.e. fired bullet casings found by that window and a rifle on the 6th floor).  Just saying it isn't so does not rebut the actual evidence which is overwhelming.  The rest is just ridiculous and false.  What Norman confirms without any ambiguity is that the shots came from above his head.  And the only window open above his head is the SN.  The place where other witnesses confirm that they saw a rifle and where bullet casings from Oswald's rifle were found.  It's a slam dunk.  Absent a time machine it's hard to understand how there could be any more evidence of the fact that shots were fired from that window.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2019, 02:06:58 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2019, 02:51:23 PM »
Williams provided a statement the afternoon of the assassination because Fritz instructed Senkel to round up all those who had been on the 6th floor that morning. Interestingly Norman and Frazier, who had both been on that floor, somehow avoided that trip to City Hall.

I believe Williams was interviewed again on the Saturday, Jarman also provided a brief statement on that day also. Williams was relatively new to the TSBD, having been transferred to the building just a few weeks previously. Jarman and Norman did not even know his full name. Williams had no phone at home and from memory neither did Norman. In the weekend following the assassination it is doubtful that the three men might have communicated. The likely time they compared stories before the Monday was in the hour or so between the shots and the time Williams was taken to City Hall. Jarman and Williams left the TSBD before he returned.

As some will know by now, until they testified before the WC, Jarman and Norman consistently claimed that Williams accompanied them up in the elevator to the 5th floor. However by the Saturday, Williams had already began modifying his story to accomodate a trip to the sixth floor before joining them.

Immediately after the assassination Brennan identified them as the guys hanging out of the window and they identified Brennan as the guy wearing the hard hat, but I cannot remember what came of that. They were obviously talking with the police at that time. I think the Ball Belin report talked about the identifications of each being made. Must not be much there or I would think I would remember it, but I will look this evening.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2019, 02:53:21 PM »
Multiple witnesses saw a rifle in the SN window.  Let me guess - they are all liars or in on IT.  The physical evidence supports that conclusion (i.e. fired bullet casings found by that window and a rifle on the 6th floor).  Just saying it isn't so does not rebut the actual evidence which is overwhelming.  The rest is just ridiculous and false.  What Norman confirms without any ambiguity is that the shots came from above his head.  And the only window open above his head is the SN.  The place where other witnesses confirm that they saw a rifle and where bullet casings from Oswald's rifle were found.  It's a slam dunk.  Absent a time machine it's hard to understand how there could be any more evidence of the fact that shots were fired from that window.

The physical evidence supports it, Brennan, BRW, Jarman and whoever support it. Norman's made up story about hearing the shells and bolt action is a different issue and should not be quoted as if it were a fact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2019, 02:53:21 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2019, 03:16:41 PM »
The physical evidence supports it, Brennan, BRW, Jarman and whoever support it. Norman's made up story about hearing the shells and bolt action is a different issue and should not be quoted as if it were a fact.

A distinction that seemingly makes little difference in this context.  If you accept that Norman's testimony along with that of others demonstrates that someone was shooting from the SN window, then it makes little difference whether Norman heard the shells/bolt action.  The only issue that matters in regard to Norman's testimony is that it supports a shooter in the SN window.  Regardless, I don't see how you completely discount Norman's account about hearing the bolt/shells as "made up" simply because he omitted certain details in his original statement that are included a few days later in his Dec. 4 affidavit.  Although I agree that witnesses can embellish or come to believe things that are not true over time, it doesn't necessarily mean that he is making this up.  And, as noted above, if you accept that he heard a shooter above his head in the SN it doesn't really matter whether he also heard the rifle being operated and shells hitting the floor.  That would just be a cherry on Oswald's sundae of guilt.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2019, 03:25:02 PM »
Immediately after the assassination Brennan identified them as the guys hanging out of the window and they identified Brennan as the guy wearing the hard hat, but I cannot remember what came of that. They were obviously talking with the police at that time. I think the Ball Belin report talked about the identifications of each being made. Must not be much there or I would think I would remember it, but I will look this evening.

Brennan saw two of them on the fifth floor. Likely Jarman and Norman before Williams arrived. From memory Williams and Jarman exited the TSBD and Brennan pointed them out. From memory Norman did not try to exit with them...hence the confusion by Brennan in identifying them. A humorous effort by him in a joint session with them at the WC.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2019, 03:25:02 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2019, 04:37:01 AM »
Brennan saw two of them on the fifth floor. Likely Jarman and Norman before Williams arrived. From memory Williams and Jarman exited the TSBD and Brennan pointed them out. From memory Norman did not try to exit with them...hence the confusion by Brennan in identifying them. A humorous effort by him in a joint session with them at the WC.

Jarman and Norman exited the TSBD and Brennan IDed them and also was able to distinguish between them and BRW. Jarman and Norman were taken back into the building by police officers after IDing Brennan by referencing his hard hat and also stating the shots came from the 6th floor. According to the Ball/Belin report, Norman was interviewed by the FBI twice on 11/22 but apparently no record of it. Later the Ball/Belin report refers to the first FBI interview of Norman as 11/26, so I am not sure. It would be hard to believe the police were well aware of them being below the SN, taking them back into the TSBD, and not talking to them in depth.