Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick  (Read 33292 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: How to wipe down your weapon of choice real quick
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2019, 07:45:08 PM »
Advertisement

'How is that an insult?  it's a simple request.  That's a mighty big chip on your shoulder'.
>>> Bullcrap. He was being sarcastic. And every conspiracy monger on the planet is born with chips on their shoulders.

'Because what you "reckon" is that the shooter both wanted to and didn't want to leave evidence behind.'
 >>> He wanted to escape but obviously didn't want to be carrying the evidence with him, Sherlock.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:46:15 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2019, 07:45:08 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2019, 07:57:36 PM »
Lame jokes to go along with your lame excuses now?

Typical CTer cop-out; just call everything 'excuses'

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:59:21 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2019, 08:12:19 PM »
>>> Bullcrap. He was being sarcastic.

And you know this how?

And every conspiracy monger on the planet is born with chips on their shoulders.

Project much?

>>> He wanted to escape but obviously didn't want to be carrying the evidence with him, Sherlock.

So this mythological creature of yours bothers to hide the rifle, but leaves shells right out in the open?  Apparently just so a guy with a chip on his shoulder can make a lame excuse about it 56 years later?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 08:14:02 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2019, 08:12:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2019, 08:13:19 PM »
Typical CTer cop-out; just call everything 'excuses'

No, just things that are excuses.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,100.0.html

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2019, 09:02:10 PM »

"And you know this how?"
>>> 'It's not hard to do. Can you do it, Bill?'
Coming from the typically hostile CTer, that's sarcasm.
Double jeopardy since he's the one with the tech issue, not me

"Project much?"
>>> Ah, yet another cop-out Lord Haughty Jr. non-response

"So this mythological creature of yours bothers to hide the rifle, but leaves shells right out in the open?  Apparently just so a guy with a chip on his shoulder can make a lame excuse about it 56 years later?"
>>> LOL. Now THAT is a lame remark! Oswald could have killed two birds with one stone by quickly wiping the shells down and just tossing them aside, thus avoiding having to hide them or carry them on his person. And tell us where Oswald has ever shown concern about leaving spent shells strewn about the scene of the crimes he was spotted at  ;)

Oh, regarding your lame 'lame excuse' list are you calling Brennan a liar by any chance?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 09:33:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2019, 09:02:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2019, 09:33:54 PM »
Coming from the typically hostile CTer, that's sarcasm.

The only one being hostile here is you, pardner.

Double jeopardy since he's the one with the tech issue, not me

It's not a "tech issue", ace.  The video is blocked in the United States on copyright grounds.  Not that I care, because you never post anything relevant anyway.

>>> LOL. Now THAT is a lame remark! And tell us where Oswald has ever shown concern about leaving spent shells strewn about the scene of the crimes he was spotted at  ;)

LOL, indeed.  You wouldn't be begging the question now, would you?

Oh, regarding your lame 'lame excuse' list are you calling Brennan a liar by any chance?

Perish the thought.  I am wondering how he sees a supposed shooter taking aim for the head shot "from the belt up" though, and can somehow estimate his height.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2019, 10:16:44 PM »
Perish the thought.  I am wondering how he sees a supposed shooter taking aim for the head shot "from the belt up" though, and can somehow estimate his height.

Mr. BELIN. At the time you saw this man on the sixth floor, how much of the man could you see?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I could see at one time he came to the window and he sat sideways on the window sill. That was previous to President Kennedy getting there. And I could see practically his whole body, from his hips up. But at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2019, 10:16:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2019, 10:38:14 PM »
Mr. BELIN. At the time you saw this man on the sixth floor, how much of the man could you see?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I could see at one time he came to the window and he sat sideways on the window sill.

How did he know the person he saw later with the rifle was the same person he saw earlier on the window sill.  And how did the person even sit on the window sill with the window only open 14 inches or so?

That was previous to President Kennedy getting there. And I could see practically his whole body, from his hips up. But at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up. [/b]

Brennan's first day affidavit:

"I could see all of the barrel of the gun. I do not know if it had a scope on it or not. I was looking at the man in this windows at the time of the last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his side and stepped down out of sight. He did not seem to be in any hurry. I could see this man from about his belt up."