Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: POLL. Is John Iacoletti right to separate the coupon from the envelope in CE773?  (Read 11204 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
Of course he is.

Iacoletti's always right.

Just like Karen Westbrook Scranton.  Fifty-four years after-the-fact, and from behind.

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 11:10:24 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Of course he is.

Just like Karen Westbrook Scranton.

Let it go, Captain Obsession.  You're the one who thinks he has some special intuitive ability to identify people standing along Elm street in the Zapruder film from the back of their heads with nothing other than "because I said so" arguments.  Maybe you should try falling on the floor and kicking your feet.

Offline Thomas Graves

Of course he is.

Just like Karen Westbrook Scranton.  Fifty-four years after-the-fact, and from behind.

-- MWT   ;)

Edited and bumped for Iacoletti.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Edited and bumped for Iacoletti.

...and you're identifying people fifty-six years after-the-fact, and from behind.  The difference is, she was actually there.

Now please stop hijacking every thread for your pet obsession.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 11:33:25 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Thomas Graves

...and you're identifying people fifty-six years after-the-fact, and from behind.  The difference is, she was actually there.

Now please stop hijacking every thread for your pet obsession.

(Deleted and moved to my Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney thread.)

-- MWT   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

Thanks.

JohnM
You told me to prove the microfilm DOES NOT exist and I answered "I can't prove it does exist and neither can you" So if I could prove it DOES exist, then you could say thanks. Or if you could prove it DOES exist, then you tell me I was wrong. You made the claim of there being microfilm yet you can't produce it because there is none. You are Welcome to apologize for being wrong twice. Try to focus

Online Richard Smith

How exactly would the microfilm be in Klein's possession to turn over to the FBI if it were not "authentic"?

Who ever said that the microfilm Klein's handed to the FBI was not authentic?

Are you suggesting fantasy conspirators somehow gained access to Klein's records and inserted the microfilm then asked Klein's to turn them over?

No, that's just you making up another strawman argument.

Check with Roger Collins.  Maybe he wrote this:

who is left alive to verify that the microfilm actually came from Kleins

Indeed.... so whatever was on that microfilm, they used Waldmann to "authenticate" it and it's content

In other words, whatever they showed Waldmann, it was merely his opinion that the copies of the documents were authentic, when the man had not been involved in the transaction and/or making of the microfilm. That's some authentication......

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

So, who ever said that the microfilm Klein's handed to the FBI was not authentic?