Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Did Nosenko Say KGB Didn't Interview LHO?  (Read 4517 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Why Did Nosenko Say KGB Didn't Interview LHO?
« on: August 28, 2019, 08:54:45 AM »
Advertisement
Why did false-defector Yuri Nosenko say KGB didn't even interview Marine Corps radar operator Oswald? (John Newman believes they interviewed him at least twice.)

Probably because Nosenko wanted to get on CIA's and FBI's "good side" so he could more effectively contradict what true-defector Anatoliy Golitsyn was telling them about KGB/GRU penetrations of U.S., Canadian, and our European allies' intelligence services, and, of course, about "The Monster Plot," in general.

It may also have been because Oswald was recruited by the KGB, either before or while he was in the USSR, for a completely different reason, and KGB intuited (correctly, thanks to the actions of Leonard McCoy and John L. Hart, et al.) that after CIA and FBI had breathed a collective sigh of relief regarding any Soviet involvement in the assassination, neither of those agencies would want to risk opening any potential "can of worms" involving Oswald, period.

This interpretation might help to explain why Nosenko didn't say, "Well, yes, we did interview him once or twice, but we decided he was of no value to us," but instead "went over the top" and said, "Nope, he was so crazy and 'loose cannon'-looking that not only did we not interview him, heck, we didn't even monitor him during the two and one-half years he lived with us."

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 04:24:35 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Why Did Nosenko Say KGB Didn't Interview LHO?
« on: August 28, 2019, 08:54:45 AM »

Offline Michael Clark

...the many inquisitive "guests" (52 at the moment) who invariably show up on this thread whenever I've been posting on it for several minutes.

--  MWT  ;)

And....

To all of my faithful followers --

--  MWT   ;)

Lol! 2 days later and this apparently less interesting thread has, wait for it................ 8........... views! (And 4 of them are mine)

Offline Thomas Graves

And ... Lol! Two days later and this apparently less interesting thread has, wait for it ... 8 views! (And 4 of them are mine)

Michael,

How's that letter to John Newman and Peter Dale Scott coming along?

You're going to "set 'em straight," right?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Why do you keep checking on this thread?

Still trying to figure out how to "rebut" what I've posted on it?

LOL
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:52:10 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Michael Clark

Re: Why Did Nosenko Say KGB Didn't Interview LHO?
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 12:03:16 AM »
Interesting

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 01:04:43 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 01:04:43 AM »