Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Was Oswald Killed?  (Read 33492 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Why Was Oswald Killed?
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2019, 02:36:50 AM »
Advertisement
??? Yeah? Knoll shooter? What did he look like?

Jean Hill, for one, changed her opinion, years later, about actually 'seeing' a shooter... in effect 'disappearing' the 'shooter' she initially claimed was standing beside a tree.

IIRC ;)

Euins also described a 'white spot' along with a 'bald spot'... both versions incapable of hair growth, as it turns out.
Oswald had such areas on his head, especially near the front.. a 2.5" loss of follicle coverage, apparently.

Just sayin'.. but hey now*, it's a start, huh?

*Cite: 'Hank' on The Larry Sanders Show
 (RIP Rip Torn)

Euins also described a 'white spot' along with a 'bald spot'... both versions incapable of hair growth, as it turns out.
Oswald had such areas on his head, especially near the front.. a 2.5" loss of follicle coverage, apparently.

The CT argument here doesn't make sense, Oswald was 6 floor up and it's obvious that Euins could not have seen a classic bald spot but he would have seen a very common frontal bald spot and poor Oswald with the sun overhead bearing down on his lack of hair follicles makes the problem 10 times worse, just ask anyone with a combover! Early Baldness may have been another reason that Oswald lost the plot, it seems in my experience that a lot of bald people are just really hostile and lash out aggressively for some reason?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2019, 02:36:50 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2019, 02:52:28 AM »
Mr. UNDERWOOD. Yes; and I ran down there and I think I took some pictures of some men--yes, I know I did, going in and out of the building. By that time there was one police officer there and he was a three-wheeled motorcycle officer and a little colored boy whose last name I remember as Eunice.
Mr. BALL. Euins?
Mr. UNDERWOOD. It may have been Euins. It was difficult to understand when he said his name. He was telling the motorcycle officer he had seen a colored man lean out of the window upstairs and he had a rifle.

Why do you feel the need to post other people's recollections who say "It may have been Euins" which by CT standards makes him completely unreliable, when we have Euins first day affidavit which says it was a white man and later after Euins thinks more about it, he says in his testimony that he simply wasn't sure. Imo Euins was only a young boy who just looked at everyone equally unlike the racism and female bashing that goes on here.

Mr. SPECTER. Of what race was he, Amos?
Mr. EUINS. I couldn't tell, because these boxes were throwing a reflection, shaded.
Mr. SPECTER. Could you tell whether he was a Negro gentleman or a white man?
Mr. EUINS. No, sir.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2019, 03:17:48 AM »
The CT argument here doesn't make sense, Oswald was 6 floor up and it's obvious that Euins could not have seen a classic bald spot but he would have seen a very common frontal bald spot and poor Oswald with the sun overhead bearing down on his lack of hair follicles makes the problem 10 times worse, just ask anyone with a combover! Early Baldness may have been another reason that Oswald lost the plot, it seems in my experience that a lot of bald people are just really hostile and lash out aggressively for some reason?

JohnM

Oswald was 6 floor up

There is no credible evidence of Oswald being on the 6th floor at the time of the killing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2019, 03:17:48 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2019, 03:26:17 AM »
There is no credible evidence of Oswald being on the 6th floor at the time of the killing.

Where was he?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2019, 03:50:10 AM »
Where was he?

JohnM

I don't know, you claimed he was on the 6th floor of the TSBD..... so, back up that claim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2019, 03:50:10 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2019, 03:57:14 AM »
I don't know....

Exactly, Oswald had no alibi.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2019, 04:58:05 AM »
Exactly, Oswald had no alibi.

JohnM

This is LN "logic", right?

You say Oswald had no alibi, so he must have been on the 6th floor?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2019, 04:58:05 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2019, 05:38:10 AM »
This is LN "logic", right?

You say Oswald had no alibi, so he must have been on the 6th floor?

It's just more evidence, like the following;

Oswald has no alibi.
Oswald's rifle was on the 6th floor.
Oswald's rifle is exclusively linked to the shells in the sniper's nest.
Oswald's rifle is exclusively linked to CE399 and two fragments found in the Limo.
Oswald's rifle has matching fibers to Oswald's arrest shirt.
Oswald's prints were on the barrel and according to experienced fingerprint expert Scalice, on the trigger guard.
Oswald's fresh(within days) prints on the Rolling reader box, was moved over 40 feet and angled down Elm street as were Oswald's prints.
Brennan's description of the man he saw on the 6th floor is a close match to Oswald.
Other eyewitnesses report a rifle or a pipe like object in the window
Oswald is seen moving around getting a coke about 90 seconds later while just outside is total pandemonium, almost everyone in the building heard shots I wonder if Oswald did?

So as I said it's all about the evidence and without a bogeyman all you got is a lot of non focused nonsense and unconnected wild accusations.

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 05:45:35 AM by John Mytton »