Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Was Oswald Killed?  (Read 34120 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Why Was Oswald Killed?
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 05:59:44 PM »
Advertisement
Thanks, your eyewitnesses(Jean Hill, Rosemary Willis, Gordon Arnold, Ed Hoffman) saw someone, does their evidence corroborate?

Not any better or worse than the two 6th floor shooter witnesses.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 05:59:44 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2019, 07:09:57 PM »
What, no echoes? Recruit your list to tell soldiers in urban firefight settings how to pinpoint gunfire locations... 
Recruit your list yadda blah blah ... I object to Chapman once again cruising completely off topic and wasting web space as usual and contributing nothing new.
It is obvious that Ruby gunned down Oswald to silence him because Oswald still remains silent. Probably, orders were to make sure that Oswald did not arrive at Parkland Hospital alive.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 07:14:59 PM by Jerry Freeman »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2019, 02:47:11 PM »
Nice, some corroboration and a probable solution. Congrats!

What did the Knoll assassin look like?
Were they tall or short?
What was he wearing?
Where was he standing exactly?
Was there 2 people or only one?
Which direction did they go?

JohnM

Where is the proof that the Knoll assassin owned a gun (remember order forms in his handwriting, photos, prints, confirmation of his wife etc don't cut it)
Who saw him pull the trigger?
Where did he buy his ammo?
What type of underwear was he wearing?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2019, 02:47:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2019, 04:03:27 PM »
Where is the proof that the Knoll assassin owned a gun (remember order forms in his handwriting, photos, prints, confirmation of his wife etc don't cut it)

Ask yourself the same questions about Oswald and perhaps you'll see why they are not helpful.

Offline John Agee

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2019, 08:42:22 PM »
how about an exact timeline, LOL, showing the knoll assassin's movements prior to arriving at the knoll, and leaving the scene (remember, descending 4 flights of stairs inside a building unnoticed in 90-120 seconds doesn't cut it)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2019, 08:42:22 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2019, 11:13:09 PM »
False.  Jean Hill, Rosemary Willis, Gordon Arnold, Ed Hoffman all reported a knoll shooter.

Yes, Howard "from the belt up" Brennan and Amos "bald spot" Euins.

??? Yeah? Knoll shooter? What did he look like?

Jean Hill, for one, changed her opinion, years later, about actually 'seeing' a shooter... in effect 'disappearing' the 'shooter' she initially claimed was standing beside a tree.

IIRC ;)

Euins also described a 'white spot' along with a 'bald spot'... both versions incapable of hair growth, as it turns out.
Oswald had such areas on his head, especially near the front.. a 2.5" loss of follicle coverage, apparently.

Just sayin'.. but hey now*, it's a start, huh?

*Cite: 'Hank' on The Larry Sanders Show
 (RIP Rip Torn)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 11:19:56 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2019, 11:22:09 PM »
??? Yeah? Knoll shooter? What did he look like?

Depends on who you ask.  Just like the TSBD shooter.

Jean Hill, for one, changed her opinion, years later, about actually 'seeing' a shooter... in effect 'disappearing' the 'shooter' she initially claimed was standing beside a tree.

Yes she did.  And both Howard Brennan and Amos Euins changed their stories multiple times after the assassination.

Euins also described a 'white spot' along with a 'bald spot'... both incapable of hair growth.
Oswald had such areas on his head, especially near the front.. a 2.5" loss of follicle coverage, apparently.
Just sayin'.. but hey now*, it's a start, huh?

No, not really.  Just a transparent attempt to jam a square peg into a round hole.

Mr. UNDERWOOD. Yes; and I ran down there and I think I took some pictures of some men--yes, I know I did, going in and out of the building. By that time there was one police officer there and he was a three-wheeled motorcycle officer and a little colored boy whose last name I remember as Eunice.
Mr. BALL. Euins?
Mr. UNDERWOOD. It may have been Euins. It was difficult to understand when he said his name. He was telling the motorcycle officer he had seen a colored man lean out of the window upstairs and he had a rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2019, 11:22:09 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2019, 12:18:21 AM »
Depends on who you ask.  Just like the TSBD shooter.

Yes she did.  And both Howard Brennan and Amos Euins changed their stories multiple times after the assassination.

No, not really.  Just a transparent attempt to jam a square peg into a round hole.

Mr. UNDERWOOD. Yes; and I ran down there and I think I took some pictures of some men--yes, I know I did, going in and out of the building. By that time there was one police officer there and he was a three-wheeled motorcycle officer and a little colored boy whose last name I remember as Eunice.
Mr. BALL. Euins?
Mr. UNDERWOOD. It may have been Euins. It was difficult to understand when he said his name. He was telling the motorcycle officer he had seen a colored man lean out of the window upstairs and he had a rifle.

Bottom line: Euins and Brennan saw the shooter whether you like it or not. Euins description of the hairline matches Oswald's hairline whether you like it or not.