Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Was Oswald Killed?  (Read 33499 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Why Was Oswald Killed?
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 12:26:52 AM »
Advertisement

Michael Clark partially quoted me by posting this:

--  MWT   ;)

Btw, last week you posted a memo by your hero at CIA, Harold J. Osborn, in which he claimed that another hero of yours, (false) defector Yuri Nosenko, had greatly helped the CIA.

At that time, I challenged you to post the name of anyone whom Nosenko had helped the CIA or FBI to "uncover" who: 1) wasn't already suspected, or 2) was still actively working for the KGB/GRU, or 3) still had access to classified material.

Thought of anyone, yet?

LOL

Dear Michael,

Why did you delete the part of my post that directly related to the topic of this thread in your reply?  You know, where you replaced my "And what conclusion does that lead you to, Michael? That the evil, evil, evil CIA killed JFK?" with ".........." above my "signature"?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 12:45:49 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 12:26:52 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 12:35:26 AM »

If Ruby killed Oswald for the mob, he did it for Castro-agent Santo Trafficante.

I think it's more likely, though, that he felt he was just doing his patriotic duty.

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 12:41:03 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 01:14:43 AM »
If Ruby killed Oswald for the mob, he did it for Castro-agent Santo Trafficante.

I think it's more likely, though, that he felt he was just doing his patriotic duty.

-- MWT   ;)

Thomas, can you share some evidence that Trafficante was Castro agent?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 01:14:43 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2019, 01:20:10 AM »
Thomas, can you share some evidence that Trafficante was Castro agent?

Dear Michael,

Yes, most definitely, but not for you, and especially not until you attempt to answer my challenge to you, above (and elsewhere on this forum).

Shall I start a special thread for you on that?

-- MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 01:27:03 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2019, 01:32:07 AM »
Dear Michael,

Yes, most definitely, but not for you, and especially not until you attempt to answer my challenge to you, above (and elsewhere on this forum).

Shall I start a special thread for you on that?

-- MWT   ;)

Dear Thomas, I didn’t think so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2019, 01:32:07 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2019, 01:48:25 AM »
Dear Thomas, I didn’t think so.

Dear Michael,

Just as I intuit that you won't even try to meet that challenge.

Aren't you going to look up what Tommy Mangold, or Jefferson "Intellectually Dishonest" Morley have to say on the subject?

Or, or, or ... John L. Hart, author of "The Monster Plot"?

--  MWT   ;)

PS  You do know that Trafficante was the first mobster Castro let out of prison, and that Hemming claimed that Trafficante was Castro's conduit for running narcotics into the U.S., don't you?

« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 01:50:03 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2019, 07:14:38 PM »
1) He was the most hated man in America (if not the world)
2) He had the misfortune to encounter a nut job with a gun (ironic under the circumstances)
3) In an effort to be as transparent as possible, the DPD inadvertently put Oswald's safety at risk by allowing the press to make a circus in the hallways and basement of the building (again ironic)
4) Bad Luck.  If Ruby is minutes or even a few more seconds later running his errands that morning, then Oswald's transfer goes as planned.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2019, 07:14:38 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 08:38:30 PM »
What are your thoughts regarding this?

Fred

Why Was Oswald Killed?

To shut him up and stop the investigation of the JFK and Tippit murders from going any farther.

--------------------------------------------

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=39609&imageO...

HSCA Report, Volume XI
Current Section: Creation of the Warren Commission

"...On November 23,1963, J. Edgar Hoover forwarded the results of the FBI's preliminary investigation to him.(LBJ) This
report detailed the evidence that indicated LHO's guilt.
On November 24, 1963, Hoover telephoned President Johnson aide Walter Jenkins and stated:"The thing I am concerned about,
and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin..."

------------------------

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=622&relPageId=5

ARRB MD 41 - White House Transcript of Dallas Press Conference

-snip-

Q. Where was the entrance wound?

Dr.Perry: There was an entrance wound in the neck, in regards the one on the
head, I cannot say.

Q. Which way was the bullet coming on the neck wound? At him?

Dr.Perry: It appeared to be coming at him.

-snip-

Q. Doctor, describe the entrance wound. You think from the front in the throat?

Dr.Perry: The wound appeared to be an entrance wound in the front of the throat; yes,
that is correct.

-snip-

-----------------------

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=40392&relPageId=44

Mary Ferrell Chronologies, Volume 4 - November 22, 1963
Current Section: Testimony of Eye-Witnesses Who Thought Shots Came From Other Than TSBD

1.  Danny Garcia Arces - Shots came from railroad track yards.
2.  Mrs. Donald Sam Baker - Shots came from railroad yards;not possible to come from the TSBD.
3.  Mrs. A. G.(Jane)Berry- Thought shots came from west of her position.
4.  O. V. Campbell - Thought shots came from railroad yard to west of the TSBD.
5.  Mrs. Charles Thomas (Avery) Davis - Thought shots came from triple underpass.
6.  Mrs. John T. (Elsie) Dorman) - She was on the 4th floor of TSBD and thought shots came from Records Building.
7.  Mr. and Mrs. Jack Franzen - Thought shots came from area adjacent to TSBD.
8.  Buell Wesley Frazier - Thought shots came from railroad overpass.
9.  Dorthy Ann Garner - Thought shots came from west of TSBD (she was on 4th floor or TSBD)
10. Bobby W. Hargis - Believes shot came from right front (grassy knoll area) - from overpass
11. Mrs. John Hawkins - Thought shots came from railroad yards adjacent to TSBD.
12. Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill - Thought shots were coming from the knoll, just west of the TSBD.
13. Postal Inspector Harry D. Holmes - Thought shots came from crowd.
14. Mrs. Yola D. Hopson - Did not think the sound (of the shots) came from the TSBD.
15. Emmet Joseph Hudson - Shots came from behind and above him; from rear, high. (He was on steps leading up knoll)
16. Mrs. George Andrew Kounas - Thought shots came from the west.
17. Secret Service Agent Paul E. Landis Jr. - 1st shot came from behind and over right shoulder; 2nd shot came from right   front and hit President's head.
18. Billy Nolan Lovelady - Thought shots came from the knoll of from across the street.
19. Judith L. McCully - From right side of arcade building.
20. Austin Lawerence Miller - Shots came from his left (he was standing on the triple underpass).
21. A. J. Millican - Shots came from the pergola.
22. Joe R. Molina - Shots came from west side (he was on steps of TSBD.
23. Thomas J. Murphy - Shots came from spot just west of TSBD.
24. Mrs. P. E. Newman - Shots came from her right (west). She was halfway from TSBD to Stemmons Freeway sign.
25. William E Newman, Jr. - Shots came from "garden" directly behind Newman (he was standing at east end of pergola)
26. Mrs. William V. Parker - First shot came from pergola.
27. J. C. Price - Assumed shots from Triple Underpass.
28. Frank E. Reilly - Shots came from trees at west end of pergola on north side of Elm. (He was standing on                  Triple Underpass). 
29. Mrs. A. L. Rowland - Shots came from railroad yard.
30. W. H. (Bill) Shelly - Shots came from west (he was on TSBD steps)
31. Police Officer Edgar Leon Smith, Jr. - Shots came from railroad yard or grassy knoll area.
32. Officer Joe Marshall Smith - Thought shots came from Elm St.extension, bushes of the overpass.
33. Secret Service Agent Forrest Sorrels - Shots came from knoll;'top of terrace to my right.
34. James Thomas Tague - Shots came from bushes at pergola.
35. Roy S. Truly - Shots came from west of TSBD.
36. Deputy Sheriff Harry Weatherford - Shots came from railroad yard.
37. County Surveyor Robert M. West - Shots came from northeast quadrant of Dealy Plaza.
38. Lupe Whitaker - Shots came from west of TSBD.
39. Otis Neville Williams - Came from direction of Triple Underpass.
40. Steven F. Wilson - Shots came from west end of building or pergola; not above.
    (He was on 3rd floor of TSBD)

41. Mary Elizabeth Woodward - Possibly came from overpass.
42. Abraham Zapruder - Shots came from in back of him.
43. Deputy Sheriff Harold Elkins