Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Was Oswald Killed?  (Read 33501 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Why Was Oswald Killed?
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2020, 07:18:26 PM »
Advertisement
What are your thoughts regarding this?

Fred

Here is what his wife Marina wrote about this:

It was a great sorrow for me to be left with two little babies, not knowing English, and without any money. Bit I thought that if my husband actually did this deed, God judged correctly.

CE 994

I tend to agree with her about this subject.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2020, 07:18:26 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2020, 11:31:35 PM »

It was a great sorrow for me to be left with two little babies, not knowing English, and without any money. Bit I thought that if my husband actually did this deed, God judged correctly.

CE 994

I’m not sure what this means.

That God arranged to have Oswald shot?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2020, 12:11:01 AM »

CE 994

I had trouble accepting that narrative as completely genuine.
One thing...at the bottom of part -17- [page 612] --"We named our daughter June in honor of the month of June, the month in which the life of one more human being in our family began."
 http://aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/pdf/WH18_CE_994.pdf
June Oswald was born February 15 1962 according to the timeline on record--
http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/chrono.htm
Which...if in fact-- would make her 58th birthday tomorrow at the time of this post.
I wouldn't think Marina would forget her own daughter's birthday.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2020, 12:11:01 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2020, 12:45:04 AM »
I had trouble accepting that narrative as completely genuine.
One thing...at the bottom of part -17- [page 612] --"We named our daughter June in honor of the month of June, the month in which the life of one more human being in our family began."
 http://aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/pdf/WH18_CE_994.pdf
June Oswald was born February 15 1962 according to the timeline on record--
http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/chrono.htm
Which...if in fact-- would make her 58th birthday tomorrow at the time of this post.
I wouldn't think Marina would forget her own daughter's birthday.

Apparently they believed that she was conceived in the month of June and that a her life began at conception.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2020, 03:19:08 AM »

Apparently they believed that she was conceived in the month of June and that a her life began at conception.
I would say remotely possible [rather than apparent] The life at conception concept was not so prevalent back then...
Especially in an atheistic society. [Oswald was expressly atheist] So I would say coincidence. Nice try though.

...just ask anyone with a combover! Early Baldness may have been another reason that Oswald lost the plot, it seems in my experience that a lot of bald people are just really hostile and lash out aggressively for some reason?
I just now caught this one. He shot Kennedy was because Oswald was going bald --a resentment no doubt at the Adonis commander in cheif with his full head of fleece!
Oh brother :D
And has absolutely nothing to do with why OSWALD was killed. [unless Ruby just didn't like bald guys]
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 03:16:45 PM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2020, 03:19:08 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #205 on: February 15, 2020, 04:06:51 AM »
Ruby seems to have been following Oswald as early as just minutes after JFK is shot as per some Dealey plaza witness who claim they think they saw Ruby outside the TSBD

Ruby was at the midnight Patsy conference in the audience and claims he was intending to shoot Oswald then but decided it was too risky and he might accidentally hit some reporters in the way

Ruby can also be seen next day in DPD hallway as Oswald is moved and when Oswald shouted “I categorically deny these charges”

Sure does seem like Those “people in high places” wanted Ruby to take the shot ASAP and while in midst of reporters and cameras

No evidence bullet was laced with poison
One shot only even though a revolver can fire 3 shots very rapidly
AIM was at stomach not the head
Shooter is well known individual with
“Mob” friends
Shooter performs in midst of motion cameras and scene illuminated with extra bright lights

sure does seem like a Live Action Role Playing event meant to be witnessed by public in real time

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #206 on: February 15, 2020, 12:07:45 PM »
  I would say remotely possible [rather than apparent] The life at conception concept was not so prevalent back then...
Especially in an atheistic society. [Oswald was expressly atheist] So I would say coincidence. Nice try though.

I was 9 years old in 1962. And probably not yet taught much about the birds and bees. But when I was exposed to the subject just a few years later, even though I did go to church every week, it was mostly from a scientific perspective. And the information in this article agrees with what I remember being taught. So I don’t think that the Oswald’s view on the subject would have necessarily been based on religious beliefs.

https://lozierinstitute.org/a-scientific-view-of-when-life-begins/

Excerpt:

The conclusion that human life begins at sperm-egg fusion is uncontested, objective, based on the universally accepted scientific method of distinguishing different cell types from each other and on ample scientific evidence (thousands of independent, peer-reviewed publications). Moreover, it is entirely independent of any specific ethical, moral, political, or religious view of human life or of human embryos. Indeed, this definition does not directly address the central ethical question surrounding the embryo: What value ought society place on human life at the earliest stages of development?  A neutral examination of the evidence merely establishes the onset of a new human life at a scientifically well-defined “moment of conception,” a conclusion that unequivocally indicates that human embryos from the one-cell stage forward are indeed living individuals of the human species; i.e., human beings.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 12:09:37 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: February 15, 2020, 12:07:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #207 on: February 15, 2020, 06:05:49 PM »