Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Was Oswald Killed?  (Read 34157 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Why Was Oswald Killed?
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2019, 03:24:21 AM »
Advertisement
Ruby was probably directed to shoot LHO in the heart.
  Ruby was going for a heart shot [if he couldn't get him between the eyes] I think Oswald glimpsed the pistol and flinched quickly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2019, 03:24:21 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2019, 09:43:44 AM »
  Ruby was going for a heart shot [if he couldn't get him between the eyes] I think Oswald glimpsed the pistol and flinched quickly.

Why didnt Ruby shoot him in the head on Friday night at Oswalds "press conference"? Or the multiple times he was walked from the cell to the interrogation room. Easily done.

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM »
Ruby was probably directed to shoot LHO in the heart. But I am thinking someone else was supposed to take out LHO earlier probably something to do with Tippit, and Ruby was Marcello's last resort.

Mike, you're completely missing the point. Had the Mafia instructed Ruby to assassinate Oswald, as you insist, then they would have furnished him with a more appropriate weapon, a handgun that was powerful enough to guarantee Oswald's death no matter where he was shot in the torso.
I'm sure you're right in that had there of been a conspiracy Oswald would indeed have been 'taking out' by "someone else" but that would have been long before Tippit. Oswald would never have made it out of the TSBD alive! A corrupt Dallas police officer would have been already stationed inside the TSBD ready to "take out" Oswald immediately after the assassination. No doubt the officer would have been filled with remorse and tears because he hadn't been quite quick enough, probably have been presented with a medal anyway and within a few months gunned down in the 'line of duty'. WOW!! I'd never realised how much fun it is, dreaming up ingenious imaginary scenarios...I just might convert to CT! LOL
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 12:33:21 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2019, 12:24:10 PM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2019, 01:10:43 PM »
Mike, you're completely missing the point. Had the Mafia instructed Ruby to assassinate Oswald, as you insist, then they would have furnished him with a more appropriate weapon, a handgun that was powerful enough to guarantee Oswald's death no matter where he was shot in the torso.
I'm sure you're right in that had there of been a conspiracy Oswald would indeed have been 'taking out' by "someone else" but that would have been long before Tippit. Oswald would never have made it out of the TSBD alive! A corrupt Dallas police officer would have been already stationed inside the TSBD ready to "take out" Oswald immediately after the assassination. No doubt the officer would have been filled with remorse and tears because he hadn't been quite quick enough, probably have been presented with a medal anyway and within a few months gunned down in the 'line of duty'. WOW!! I'd never realised how much fun it is, dreaming up ingenious imaginary scenarios...I just might convert to CT! LOL

Always amused me how people believe that this conspiracy involving up to hundreds of people, that went back months and years, allowed the shooter, the man who could expose all of this, to run freely around Dallas for a couple of hours, on buses, in taxis, shooting cops, ducking into shoe stores and into cinemas.

I mean, if they wanted to kill him, why not in the TSBD. He took a couple of minutes to leave. Why not when he got out of the cab? Or before he got to Tippet.

As for the "Tippet was there to kill him" thing - same question from me. They send one single uniformed cop? Nah.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:18:41 PM by Ted Shields »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2019, 07:25:01 PM »
Always amused me how people believe that this conspiracy involving up to hundreds of people, that went back months and years, allowed the shooter, the man who could expose all of this, to run freely around Dallas for a couple of hours, on buses, in taxis, shooting cops, ducking into shoe stores and into cinemas.

I mean, if they wanted to kill him, why not in the TSBD. He took a couple of minutes to leave. Why not when he got out of the cab? Or before he got to Tippet.

As for the "Tippet was there to kill him" thing - same question from me. They send one single uniformed cop? Nah.

Careful Ted, trying to programme solid logic has been known to have caused many a CTs head to explode.  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2019, 07:25:01 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2019, 08:42:23 PM »
I don't know if it is known when Ruby was given the order to take out Ruby'
Let's try that one again.

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2019, 09:05:55 PM »
Denis, maybe if Ruby had a more sophisticated weapon it might throw suspicion on the whole thing, who knows what they were thinking. Why did Ruby say what he said about taking what information he had to his grave.  That in itself says he knows a lot more than he saying. Ruby had no love for JFK, the mob hated RFK and JFK. Again, Ruby’s club was owned by Dallas mob which was under the thumb of Marcello.
I agree with you there should have been someone else to take out Oswald earlier, like your idea, a corrupt cop. I can’t explain why they didn’t.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2019, 09:05:55 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2019, 09:33:28 PM »
Ted, I am not claiming that hundreds of people knew of the plot, only the mob and some that were connected to the mob. Also there is no way that either Oswald or Ruby would expose Marcello, that would mean certain death.  But why someone didn’t take out Oswald in the TSBD, I don’t know. Maybe because at that point in time no one knew Oswald did it or could have known. Maybe they wanted the rifle to get discovered which would point to Oswald but that would take some time. Certainly no one had any evidence of who did it at that until they captured Oswald and that was for Tippit’s killed, not JFK.
What I do know is of all the instances where Marcello and Trafficante admit do doing it and why they did it.