Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Post why Tague-SBT coincidences weightier vs OSS-Webster-Priscilla-CIA-Freeport  (Read 3180 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Advertisement
Was Tague's wound that serious? Could he have not felt anything for a few seconds?
He said he felt it.  Small cuts are usually felt.   It is not like a bullet wound that destroys the surrounding nerves so rapidly that the nerves do not send any pain signal.  Bullet wounds are often not felt as pain but as loss of function.
Greer said he heard the "concussion" (post-shot reverberation) "by turning around". Nothing to do with impacts on the windshield and frame prior to him turning around.
He may have used the word incorrectly, but usually concussion means some kind of an impact.  So I don't know how a 'concussion' could be sensed from anything other than the impact of the shot.  He said:

"but I kind of got, by turning around, I don't know whether I got a little concussion of it, maybe when it hit something or not, I may have gotten a little concussion that made me think there was something different to it." 

It is not very clear exactly what he was really saying but it does seem that he thought he sensed some kind of an impact.  His reference to turning around, which he said he did immediately after that second shot, may indicate that it took half a second to fully register.
The President's brains were blowing out all over the jump seat and front seat compartments. Greer's supposed to notice or hear the windshield being cracked and the frame being struck by small metal fragments? Maybe you're watching too many spaghetti westerns where they add a ricochet sound effect to shots.
Except that he said he sensed the concussion on the second shot and Tague said he was hit on the second shot.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

He said he felt it.  Small cuts are usually felt.   It is not like a bullet wound that destroys the surrounding nerves so rapidly that the nerves do not send any pain signal.  Bullet wounds are often not felt as pain but as loss of function.

Why you might not feel pain until you notice a cut ( Link )

He may have used the word incorrectly, but usually concussion means some kind of an impact. 

When it impacts a body. That person has a "concussion".

So I don't know how a 'concussion' could be sensed from anything other than the impact of the shot.

Post-event ...

Merriam-Webster
      2: agitation, shaking
          The concussion from the explosion was felt 12 miles away.

Collins
      2: any violent shaking; jarring

He said:
"but I kind of got, by turning around, I don't know whether I got a little concussion of it, maybe when it hit something or not, I may have gotten a little concussion that made me think there was something different to it."

He's being asked about the specifics of the sound: "Describe as best you can the types of sound of the second report, as distinguished from the first noise which you said was similar to a motorcycle backfire?"

Because, after hearing the second shot, he had turned his head (ie: it was oriented differently than it was with respect to the other shots) he thought the position of his head might be why he thought the reverberation of the second shot sounded different. He also offered that the difference may have been from the shot having hit something. Either way, it seems to me that Greer is taking about the sound properties of the reverberation.

It is not very clear exactly what he was really saying but it does seem that he thought he sensed some kind of an impact.

That might explain why he thought the repercussion of the second shot was different. He also said it could have been because he turned his head around and was hearing the repercussion.

His reference to turning around, which he said he did immediately after that second shot, may indicate that it took half a second to fully register.

Except that he said he sensed the concussion on the second shot and Tague said he was hit on the second shot.

One's a description of the reverberation and the other's a perception of when the pain of a minor nick was perceived. If you think those things somehow solidly connect to the strikes to the windshield and frame, well OK.

Offline Tom Scully

Post-event ...

Merriam-Webster
      2: agitation, shaking
          The concussion from the explosion was felt 12 miles away.

Collins
      2: any violent shaking; jarring

He's being asked about the specifics of the sound: "Describe as best you can the types of sound of the second report, as distinguished from the first noise which you said was similar to a motorcycle backfire?"

Because, after hearing the second shot, he had turned his head (ie: it was oriented differently than it was with respect to the other shots) he thought the position of his head might be why he thought the reverberation of the second shot sounded different. He also offered that the difference may have been from the shot having hit something. Either way, it seems to me that Greer is taking about the sound properties of the reverberation.

That might explain why he thought the repercussion of the second shot was different. He also said it could have been because he turned his head around and was hearing the repercussion.

One's a description of the reverberation and the other's a perception of when the pain of a minor nick was perceived. If you think those things somehow solidly connect to the strikes to the windshield and frame, well OK.

Jerry, I started this thread to confirm no one wants to go near the proof I posted that Priscilla was an official, covert face presented to the Soviet
defectors such as LHO, his wife, and Stalin's daughter and her assignments indicate US gov indifference whether the surveillance subjects were coming to or going from the USSR. Her side gig was pumping, manipulating, and bottling Marina, summer 1964 until 1978.

My experience in these forums is posters claim they are truth seekers but run from actually appraising it when it is presented to them.
Confirmation bias is not fact finding. Tague was irrelevant in June, 1964 because he offered more salesman than substance. He objected with, "hey! look at me!" Didn't he?

Clark Clifford, a Major Adviser To Four Presidents, Is Dead at 91 - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/1998/10/11/us/clark-clifford-a-major-adviser-to-four-presidents-is-dead-at-91.html
Oct 11, 1998 - Clark M Clifford, major adviser to four Presidents, dies at age 91; photos (L) ... died yesterday morning at the age of 91 at his home in Bethesda, Md. .... and that awesome fact continued to preoccupy him long after he left ... for a grocery store and, in the summertime, was a night delivery boy for a drugstore.

...President Johnson was hardly in office 24 hours when he called for Mr. Clifford. Faced with the sudden and enormous task of running the country after Kennedy's assassination, Johnson talked with Mr. Clifford for two hours, then three, then four. It was late in the evening, Mr. Clifford remembered, when Lady Bird Johnson entered the Oval Office and reminded her husband, ''Just because you're President now doesn't mean you don't have to eat dinner.''...

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Except that (as far as I am aware) Tague did not have diabetic neurosis.  Or leprosy.  '

However, he makes a point that may help explain why Gov. Connally never felt the thigh wound which appears to me to have been made by a different bullet than the wrist wound (based on wound characteristics and trajectory):

"When a person gets injured, the immediate feeling should be that of pain. However, there are times when, for instance you sustain a cut, but you do not feel pain until you see the actual spot of the injury."

It is entirely possible that one of the fragments found in the front seat area struck the windshield or windshield frame and bounced back and struck him somewhere giving him a sensation of an impact.  That may be what he was referring to. Unfortunately, his evidence on that was never clarified.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Except that (as far as I am aware) Tague did not have diabetic neurosis.  Or leprosy.  '

However, he makes a point that may help explain why Gov. Connally never felt the thigh wound which appears to me to have been made by a different bullet than the wrist wound (based on wound characteristics and trajectory):

"When a person gets injured, the immediate feeling should be that of pain. However, there are times when, for instance you sustain a cut, but you do not feel pain until you see the actual spot of the injury."
It is entirely possible that one of the fragments found in the front seat area struck the windshield or windshield frame and bounced back and struck him somewhere giving him a sensation of an impact.  That may be what he was referring to. Unfortunately, his evidence on that was never clarified.

Goggins' article re: Tague at McAdams' (sic?) site gives it a try, oui?

JFK Assassination Forum