Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 32808 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2019, 03:53:42 AM »
Advertisement

Seriously, Iacoletti, have you always had as hard a time telling women from men as you're having with those three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film?

--  MWT   ;)

Can you post the pictures again

Thanks

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2019, 03:53:42 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2019, 05:00:16 AM »
Can you post the pictures again

Thanks

Bill,

Which "pictures" are you referring to?

Iacoletti and I have argued about several people in a lot of photos, frames, and films.

Big, tall Gloria Calvery (and her three headscarf-wearing colleagues -- Karan Hicks, Carol Reed and Karen Westbrook -- to her immediate left in Zapruder) ?

Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder (Iacolett's and Westbrook's "... uh ... probably Carol Reed, definitely Gloria Calvery, and definitely me, Karen Westbrook!") ?

The three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film?  (Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Holt and Sharon Simmons, aka Iacoletti's "blobs" or "men wearing Bermuda shorts") ?

-- MWT  ;)

PS  He and I haven't argued about Jane Berry, Betty Thornton, and Peggy Burney (the original subjects of this thread) for the simple reason that I haven't been able to identify them yet!

One thing's for sure, though, they certainly aren't the women Robin Unger or Don Roberdeau mislabled several years ago (Hicks, Reed and Westbrook).  LOL

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 06:00:07 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2019, 05:52:27 AM »
Go to page 21 to see the photo he posted of some male models wearing Bermuda shorts.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1780.200.html

And scroll down the first page of this thread to see the three people on the Pergola Patio he thinks might be  dudes wearing Bermuda shorts:

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1303.0.html

--  MWT   :D :D :D

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 06:15:21 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2019, 05:52:27 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2019, 04:30:37 PM »
I never said that your Towner blobs might be dudes wearing Bermuda shorts.  You made that up.

Have the Russkies landed yet?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2019, 04:41:24 PM »

I never said that your Towner blobs might be dudes wearing Bermuda shorts.  You made that up.

Iacoletti,

Why, then, did you post a photo of guys wearing Bermuda shorts on a thread in which you had already stated, in so many words, that the images of the three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film were so "blobish" that not only could it not be determined whether or not they were the three women standing by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder, but whether or not they were even women?

Of course you didn't outright say it. You're far too clever for that.

But you certainly insinuated it with that photo and, after I'd pointed out that it was a cool and blustery day in late November, another photo showing a guy wearing Bermuda shorts in the snow.

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 04:55:26 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2019, 04:41:24 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2019, 05:39:08 PM »
Of course you didn't outright say it.

You're damn right I didn't.

I'm not going down your endless rabbit-holes of insinuations again.  You cannot prove that the Towner blobs are who you want them to be.  Period.

Let it go.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2019, 05:46:21 PM »
You're damn right I didn't.

I'm not going down your endless rabbit-holes of insinuations again.  You cannot prove that the Towner blobs are who you want them to be.

Iacoletti,

The funny thing is that you, for some strange reason, don't even want them to be women.

Because if you were to admit that they're women, it would put even more pressure on you to admit that the one on the right is not only wearing a headscarf, but a headscarf the same color that your and Westbrook's "Westbrook" by the Stemmons sign in Zapruder is wearing.

And then you have the damn gall to claim it was I who posted those photos of those guys wearing Bermuda shorts?

LOL

-- MWT  :D

PS  The results on your poll are now 7 yes, 3 no (one of which was undoubtedly cast out of pure spite by my nemesis, "Mike" Clark), and one weasley undecided.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 06:25:24 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2019, 05:46:21 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »
Enough of your lies!  I didn't claim you posted any photos of guys wearing Bermuda shorts.  Seriously Tommy, let it go.  Trying to engage with your blatant dishonesty is futile.