Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 32792 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
You'll just misrepresent it again.  What's the point?

You made the silly argument that because you thought you saw bare legs in your Towner blob that this meant that it must be women.  I was pointing out that even if it actually is bare legs that you think you see, that doesn't prove anything about their gender.

Likewise, even if you think you see a blue scarf, that doesn't somehow make it Sharon Simmons.  Because, among other things, you don't even know what colors Sharon Simmons was wearing that day.

Bottom line:  what you think you see is not some standard of reality.  I couldn't care less about what you think you see.

At least admit that all of your pronouncements about who is who in the Z film are pure speculation.

John,

Are you saying that the three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film are so "blob"-like that you can't say whether or not their lower legs are bare?

Really?

--  MWT   ;)

PS  Have you ever seen a man wear a headscarf (a blue one in this instance)?

PPS How can anyone "misrepresent" a non-existent answer or a non-answer?

PPPS  When you applied the word "scum" to me in an earlier post, were you subconsciously referring to yourself?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:31:37 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Barry Pollard

Sorry John but I strongly dissagree, even an amatuer researcher's opinion is better than a, you say actual, I say, damned witness.  We''ve given these people and their memories too much credit for far too long.  I'm not only certain this one is BSing but I'm confident she knows she is too.

I'm more than happy that that's Darnell in Towner running toward three blobs if you like, we know the three women he shot walking away from the west shelter area in his own film, they are a perfect match for the Zfilm girls, it's them and in Towner one of those blobs has a blue scarf and it's next to another with what seems like red hair.  Also the Darnell element again, it's him, there's a newspaper in his tan suited, right pocket and the timing and positions are perfect to match the film credited to him. Always moving, reacting and/or filming, that's our Jimmy, even when he's stood still as in the Martin group scene, James' stabilized gif shows he was winding his camera in preperation for the next shot... he was on fire.
If you want to talk real proof then as far as I'm concerned you may as well ask me to prove that's really Abe Zapruder on the pedestal in Willis.

Westbrook could convince a jury no doubt about it, she's good and I'm sure those teens loved her and left thinking "three shots only" and "Lee was a creep" and trusted her when she saifd she was looking right at the Pres' through the whole thing.  I don't, I've heard it all before and I'm sure I could convince her, those teens and a jury she's mostly wrong about almost everything.
Am I wrong? Has it been covered already?  She thinks she knows a woman better than the woman's own son because the back of her redhead next to a blue scarf but cannot even get her name correct.  Who is CALVERT?  She's read that beforehand, not remembered it.

Offline John Iacoletti

Are you saying that the three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film are so "blob"-like that you can't say whether or not their lower legs are bare?

Sigh... they’re whatever you want them to be, Tom.

PPS How can anyone "misrepresent" a non-existent answer or a non-answer?

You misrepresent everything.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 02:58:41 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Sorry John but I strongly dissagree, even an amatuer researcher's opinion is better than a, you say actual, I say, damned witness.  We''ve given these people and their memories too much credit for far too long.  I'm not only certain this one is BSing but I'm confident she knows she is too.

Based on what? And for what purpose?

I'm more than happy that that's Darnell in Towner running toward three blobs if you like

What’s your evidence for this being Darnell?

If you want to talk real proof then as far as I'm concerned you may as well ask me to prove that's really Abe Zapruder on the pedestal in Willis.

That’s a good analogy. If Willis was the only thing we had to go on, then we wouldn’t know who that was on the pedestal.

Am I wrong? Has it been covered already?  She thinks she knows a woman better than the woman's own son

You do know that the son was born in 1977, right? And that he picked a different person in the Z film than either Tommy or Westbrook?

because the back of her redhead next to a blue scarf but cannot even get her name correct.  Who is CALVERT?

She doesn’t say “Calvert”. She says “Calver”. She’s just not emphasizing the “y”. How do you know how Calvery said it?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:01:42 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Thomas Graves

Based on what? And for what purpose?

What’s your evidence for this being Darnell?

That’s a good analogy. If Willis was the only thing we had to go on, then we wouldn’t know who that was on the pedestal.

You do know that the son was born in 1977, right? And that he picked a different person in the Z film than either Tommy or Westbrook?

She doesn’t say “Calvert”. She says “Calver”. She’s just not emphasizing the “y”. How do you know how Calvery said it?

Iacoletti,

Do you think the three slowly moving, vertical objects on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film are ... human beings?

Impossible to say?

Way too ... "blob"-like?

Would you rather that film not exist ... or at least that part of it?

--  MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:25:43 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2019, 10:44:30 AM »
John, Tommy,
Darnell has a newspaper in his pocket in an image from Main St and again when he's seen on the Elm St/ extention in Cook(see James' Darnell thread), the suit, the body type, even for me now, the way he works, constantly reacting to stuff he sees, it's done for me, that's him in Towner.
Now we have the footage credited to him of the three girls, consider where he's running to in Towner, where he'll be when(let's assume) he gets ahead of them and points his camera at them, it's very good, too good for this/me.

I'll get back to Westbrook and the son, i just lost what I wrote.

Use anything you like with Zapruder John, Willis, Betzner, Bell, Wiegman even Rickerby and anything I've missed, you cannot prove it's Abe to the standards you're requesting.

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?
« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2019, 06:43:00 PM »
Do you think the three slowly moving, vertical objects on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film are ... human beings?

It doesn't matter what I (or you) think they "look like" any more than it matters if you think a cloud looks like an ice cream cone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2019, 06:43:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2019, 06:50:58 PM »
Use anything you like with Zapruder John, Willis, Betzner, Bell, Wiegman even Rickerby and anything I've missed, you cannot prove it's Abe to the standards you're requesting.

Not true.  You don't know when or from where the Darnell clip was taken.  You do know that both Willis 5 and Zapruder were taken at the same time and you can also tell where and at what Z frame the Willis 5 photo was taken.  You also have testimony from both Zapruder and Sitzman that they were on that pedestal during the motorcade.