Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Were Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney During the Motorcade?  (Read 32790 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
When you're done coming up with fanciful stories, perhaps you'd like to demonstrate how you know who these blobs are with something beyond obnoxious sarcasm.

Iacoletti,

Where's the "beef"?  Don't like the implications of what you posited about those three people a few months ago?

Not my problem, Iacoletti. 

You painted yourself into a corner, and now you're gonna need a lot of thinner to get it off your high, flesh-colored boots.

Iacoletti,

Look at it this way --  If those three people on the Pergola Patio (you do agree they are people, don't you?) are not:

1)  Men who are wearing long-sleeved shirts and really long bermuda shorts, or

2)  Men who are wearing long-sleeved shirts and trousers tucked into their high, flesh-colored boots

... then what are those three "gay blades" wearing?

I honestly can't think of any other possibilities for  three fashion-conscious dudes who are 1) at a presidential motorcade 2) in conservative 1963 Dallas 3) on a cool and blustery Fall day.

Can you?

--  Mudd Wrassler Tommy  Walk:

Reality check:

All I did in the above post was to remind you of the two (2) "Three Men On The Pergola Patio" wardrobe scenarios you proffered on another thread a few months ago.

Can't you come up with any more, anymore?

Hmm.  Come to think of it, I can -- Maybe those are three dudes ... in drag!

--  MWT   ???

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:29:05 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Iacoletti,

Where's the "beef"?  Don't like the implications of what you posited about those three people a few months ago?

No, I don't like you making up dishonest crap to bait people with instead of just supporting your own arguments with evidence.

I don't have to prove that your wild-ass guesses are wrong.

Offline Thomas Graves

No, I don't like you making up dishonest crap to bait people with instead of just supporting your own arguments with evidence.

I don't have to prove that your wild-ass guesses are wrong.

Iacoletti,

They were your two "wild ass" guesses (paraphrased for everybody, below):

1)  "The three people walking across the Pergola Patio in the Towner film could be three men who happened to be wearing long-sleeved shirts and very long bermuda shorts."

2)  "The three people walking across the Pergola Patio in the Towner film  could be three men who happened to be wearing long-sleeved shirts and trousers tucked into their high, flesh-colored boots."

Have you thought of any more "Three Men On The Pergola Patio" wardrobe scenarios since then, Iacoletti?

--  MWT   Walk:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:55:34 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Iacoletti,

They were your two "wild ass" guesses (paraphrased for everybody, below):

And by "paraphrased", you mean made up by you and attributed to me.  Dishonest scum.

Offline Thomas Graves

And by "paraphrased", you mean made up by you and attributed to me.  Dishonest scum.

Iacoletti,

Do you deny saying or implying that the three people on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film could have been men who were wearing bermuda shorts?

--  MWT   ;)

PS  I can't find the "flesh-colored boots" post.  Did you edit it or delete it?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:28:49 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

PS  I can't find the "flesh-colored boots" post.  Did you edit it or delete it?

Of course you can't, because I never said it.  You made it up.  Same with "bermuda shorts".

Offline Thomas Graves

Of course you can't, because I never said it.  You made it up.  Same with "bermuda shorts".

Iacoletti,

Don't you remember posting this photo of the five Bermuda shorts-wearing dudes a few months ago?

Why in the world did you do that, John?

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1780.msg53653.html#msg53653

Iacoletti: "Well, if that doesn't scream "women", then I don't know what does."

--  MWT   ;)

PS  I'm still looking for the photo you posted of the young guy wearing Bermuda shorts in the snow in some city, which photo you posted in response to my claiming that it was implausible that anyone, not to mention three people, would have been wearing Bermuda shorts on such a cool and blistery late-Fall day in Dallas.  Remember?  (I'll post it here when I find it.)

Edit:  Here it is.  I found it on page 8 of this very same thread.

Iacoletti: Are you claiming that somehow it's too cold for men to bare their legs, but not women?  That's rather sexist of you.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 12:55:00 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Quote me ever saying that your Towner blobs are men wearing bermuda shorts, or even using the term "bermuda shorts".

Or admit that that's just a load of your trademark Tommy BS.